Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dp1975
Some of these responses are comical at best. Sitting on your couch all these grab em by the jaw shove your hand down the throat bullshite sounds good. Real life good luck.

We had a Belgian mallinois and handler with us in Afghanistan. I’ve watched several Sand Niqqers try to fight off the dogs. Sometimes when we was sure the towel head was unarmed the handler would let the dog fight it out. He said always stopping the attack frustrated the dog and would diminish the dogs killer instinct. So we let ‘em have at it. The dog would take fist to the head ear pulling one sand niqqer even bit the dog lol. The dog fu€king loved it the more they fought the more aggressive he would get. Bit off fingers was what trying to grab the dogs mouth would get you. When the dog got the throat it was over period.

Gunshot is the answer or a club of some kind a knife if the dog has you down as last resort. Pulling a knife on a big pit Bull that’s is coming at you is not going to go the way you hope lol. You might make it but it ain’t gonna be pretty.

Anyway never mind what I said y’all seem to have it figured out lol.

Odd how a racist low life POS like you is allowed to post. I for one don't care to be in the same threads as scum like you. Makes us all look bad instead of just you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Some of these responses are comical at best. Sitting on your couch all these grab em by the jaw shove your hand down the throat bullshite sounds good. Real life good luck.

We had a Belgian mallinois and handler with us in Afghanistan. I’ve watched several Sand Niqqers try to fight off the dogs. Sometimes when we was sure the towel head was unarmed the handler would let the dog fight it out. He said always stopping the attack frustrated the dog and would diminish the dogs killer instinct. So we let ‘em have at it. The dog would take fist to the head ear pulling one sand niqqer even bit the dog lol. The dog fu€king loved it the more they fought the more aggressive he would get. Bit off fingers was what trying to grab the dogs mouth would get you. When the dog got the throat it was over period.

Gunshot is the answer or a club of some kind a knife if the dog has you down as last resort. Pulling a knife on a big pit Bull that’s is coming at you is not going to go the way you hope lol. You might make it but it ain’t gonna be pretty.

I'll fight any dog for $10K and my doctor bills paid using my benchmade knife strapped to my wrist with 550 cord, any dog. < HBO special..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by rickt300

Odd how a racist low life POS like you is allowed to post. I for one don't care to be in the same threads as scum like you. Makes us all look bad instead of just you.

Odd to me is how a di€k gobbling Cum- dumpster like yourself hasn’t had his neck twisted off? Just a matter of time I guess, ps tell your ugly whore wife to stop calling me lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
A lot like this. Exactly like this, actually, since that's Petey shown. AKA Birdy's Sleeper Cell Killer Pit. Dedicated to eradicating all Mestizos... wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hey, he was a good dog until he wasn’t.

Next time I’m giving away a stray pitbull I’m gonna find someone I don’t like.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Hands-on... grabbed lower jaw.

Hell of a day that one. Do you have full use of your fingers after that? Both hands. That was a close call.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/12/23.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Had some yearlings in a Sandhills pasture about 5 miles from anyone and stopped to check the water and count and look them over. On the way out, I left the pickup door open while I opened the gate. Went back to get into the truck and a border collie mix lunged at my face and snapped at me…about 6” from my nose. Almost died of a heart attack right there. Nice looking dog, had a collar. I figured she ran off while someone was working cattle. I tried to talk to her and thought she’d calmed down but she nipped me on the arm when I tried to touch her. I had work to do so I grabbed the wire stretcher out of the box and used it like a shepherds hook to catch her and tossed her into the ditch. She absolutely vanished from there.
Having the damn mutt lunge at me from the pickup seat had me about as shocked as I’ve ever been.

Seems the dog just thought it was protecting "it's" truck.

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I'll fight any dog for $10K and my doctor bills paid using my benchmade knife strapped to my wrist with 550 cord, any dog. < HBO special..
I personally know two people who killed large attacking dogs with a knife quite quickly and with relatively little damage to themselves. One gutted the dog as it had ahold of his weak hand forearm and the other ran a USMC KA-BAR to the hilt through the dogs chest.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Odd to me is how a di€k gobbling Cum- dumpster like yourself hasn’t had his neck twisted off? Just a matter of time I guess, ps tell your ugly whore wife to stop calling me lol

About that PM you pussy.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Hey, he was a good dog until he wasn’t.
You could say the same thing about OJ Simpson too.

Last edited by justin10mm; 01/12/23.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That monster Pit/Saint Bernard cross we had for a while as a catch dog was one I really wouldn't want to tangle with. That one was one badassed dog.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Dess
At work, we were told to "feed 'em your meter"...

- I'm glad you didn't say 'peter'.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

What did the dog look like? No I choked him out then called animal control to take him and put him down

P

A lot like this. Exactly like this, actually, since that's Petey shown. AKA Birdy's Sleeper Cell Killer Pit. Dedicated to eradicating all Mestizos... wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Petey ended up as dead as Elvis, but not during that attack and not at STX's hands...

I thought Roger killed him with his bare hands? That’s not so?
No, I choked him out till he let go then called animal control to take him and put him down

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

What did the dog look like?

P
Dead
That was Petey, wasn't it Roger?
Yup

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Hell of a day that one. Do you have full use of your fingers after that? Both hands. That was a close call.
The left index finger is crooked and doesn't close all the way when making a fist.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

The left index finger is crooked and doesn't close all the way when making a fist.

Damn, seems you knew the dog. What do you think caused him to do that?

Dog I rescued in January

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D

About that PM you pussy.

I didn’t get a pm you bit€h are you pretending like you gonna do anything but run that cum-dumpster mouth lol. Stop pretending you anything but a C-UNT and either something or shut your Dick holster

Don’t waste time with PMs just get my phone number from your dirty whore wife or when I come to collect my rent money this week come outside and run that cock sucker lol

Last edited by Dp1975; 01/12/23. Reason: Cause Rick a Bit€h
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

About that PM you pussy.

I didn’t get a pm you bit€h are you pretending like you gonna do anything but run that cum-dumpster mouth lol. Stop pretending you anything but a C-UNT and either something or shut your Dick holster

Don’t waste time with PMs just get my phone number from your dirty whore wife or when I come to collect my rent money this week come outside and run that cock sucker lol

Like I said faqqot PM me.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Damn, seems you knew the dog. What do you think caused him to do that?
No idea, he bit me 3 months before and I was going to shoot him but the old lady and kids begged me not to. The only thing I can think of is he was jealous of the other dog I had gotten.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wow bet you don't make that mistake again. None of the pits I have owned ever bit me, no matter how much I aggravated them. I hope the family leaves dog disposal duties up to your discretion from now on.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Had some yearlings in a Sandhills pasture about 5 miles from anyone and stopped to check the water and count and look them over. On the way out, I left the pickup door open while I opened the gate. Went back to get into the truck and a border collie mix lunged at my face and snapped at me…about 6” from my nose. Almost died of a heart attack right there. Nice looking dog, had a collar. I figured she ran off while someone was working cattle. I tried to talk to her and thought she’d calmed down but she nipped me on the arm when I tried to touch her. I had work to do so I grabbed the wire stretcher out of the box and used it like a shepherds hook to catch her and tossed her into the ditch. She absolutely vanished from there.
Having the damn mutt lunge at me from the pickup seat had me about as shocked as I’ve ever been.

Seems the dog just thought it was protecting "it's" truck.

Obviously! I had abandoned it in the middle of a pasture with the door open, what else was it supposed to think… wink

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (222Sako, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 1,758 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,308
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.