Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
All these hot bitches, and you guys drool like a 15 year old with a bucket of hand cream.

What you’re forgetting is, what if she says no, don’t touch me? I don’t care how bouncy the boobies if the playground is closed.
There is always an open playground somewhere.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Biotchy wife, biotchy life. I lasted 20 years with the mother of my 3 girls, only because of them. I wanted them to see there are two sides to people. I cannot think of one thing she didn't biotch about. Made everything hard just to be in control. Finally could not take any more. The girls understood. I am so relieved to come home and not have to worry about what is wrong. My new lady is the best I have ever known. Common sense, self worth, and a great understanding of life. She makes me better.

I think, therefore I am, conservative.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Bitchy Wife, Bitchy Life. That's right, and two of my old paramedic buddies live bitchy lives, and their Mommies, oops I mean their Bitch Wives, won't let them play with simon any more.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RUM7
The key is proper vetting before commitment.
The key factor that makes this hard for some is either a lack of confidence, an inablility to be alone or thinking with the wrong head.
Usually a combination of all of the above. I love guys who complain about picking out a crazy woman. Sorry to say, but you did have a say in the matter.
You are exactly right...there is only ONE person to blame for the state of my marriage. The knucklehead that said 'I do', when the signs and flags were there to read.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I married twice. first was an unhappy bitch that to this day makes everyone.around her miserable. My wife now chooses to be happy. She is easy to live with.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge's Axioms:

1. The BEST one you will ever meet (and probably marry) is a pain in the ass
2. If they didn't have a hole (or two), there would a bounty on them
3. They "own" the 51/100 Rule (they are 51% of the population but own 100% of the pussy)
4. Every man should watch an episode of The View and make their sons watch it as well, DITTO for the "It's all about the nail" video.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
All these hot bitches, and you guys drool like a 15 year old with a bucket of hand cream.

What you’re forgetting is, what if she says no, don’t touch me? I don’t care how bouncy the boobies if the playground is closed.
Better get those bears sold!
grin
Coffee all over the screen.... LOL

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by ol_mike
WMR = CUCK
I do not see such evidence in WMR's response, which compliments your choice based on the strongly stated personal views/values provided in your post. Based on your stated position, WMR seems to think that you have made the correct choice(s) for yourself. That seems rational, and polite.

Would you care to educate us with your solid evidence for what you labeled WMR?

""Based on my stated position"" ?? my stated position is I'm not going to be led around by my nose by a woman. 90+% of my friends/acquaintances ARE led through life being dominated by their wife. 99% of them will never admit it, but they'll say happy wife happy life.
This same bunch thinks I'm a jerk towards women, I'm not,. I merely - early on, nicely, let women know to not start trying to change the way I live my life. I give them hordes of freedom, go do whatever you want whenever you want. < That's not what they want, they want to mold a man into being their puppet who takes them places, pays , drives, etc. etc. .

Story: when I moved to Kennesaw, Georgia I met a woman -Misty, she's flirting pretty heavy, looks good works-out etc.. I see her at the Golds gym. Divorced once. She asks why I've never married, I tell her because women always try and change me, they want me to be there with them to do the kind of things ''they like''.
She proclaims shes not like that, she thinks my hobbies lifestyle are ok. I said, do you try and change guys? >No - I don't..
I told her I wasn't interested in going to bars and being out partying to the wee hours of the morning, I got that out of my system in my 20's. 42 years old then, she 37.
She said she was married then and didn't ''get to do that'', I said yeah well you can't always have your cake and eat it too.
So we go on a date, 7pm movie, late dinner, she then mentions a couple of late night places [places where 20 year olds hang out]. I didn't bother to reply thinking she would remember what I had told her previously, NOPE, now it's PLEASE just a little while. She couldn't make it through the first date without trying to get her way. Wanting to go to a place called The Underground, a late night club built under 285? highway, $40ish to get in the door.

I continued going out with her for about two months, telling her weekly that if she wants to go to those places go ahead and go.
She went to monster mountain m/x track once and a track-day at tallahdega gp motorcycle track, scowl of face both times. Comments like, I really don't see what you get out of this stuff, I'd just laugh and remind her that she said she wouldn't try and change me and my hobbies, scowl on face.
She informed me ''we need to talk'' smile she didn't want to date me any longer, I smiled and said I agree we're not compatible.
Did she realize she did everything I said women do?? hale-no I don't think they think like that.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Lot of dairy blood in that heifer

Yeppers! That's a "two calf cow!"
Anything more than a mouthful is wasted.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
WMR = CUCK
I do not see such evidence in WMR's response, which compliments your choice based on the strongly stated personal views/values provided in your post. Based on your stated position, WMR seems to think that you have made the correct choice(s) for yourself. That seems rational, and polite.

""Based on my stated position"" ?? my stated position is I'm not going to be led around by my nose by a woman. 90+% of my friends/acquaintances ARE led through life being dominated by their wife. 99% of them will never admit it, but they'll say happy wife happy life.
This same bunch thinks I'm a jerk towards women, I'm not,. I merely - early on, nicely, let women know to not start trying to change the way I live my life. I give them hordes of freedom, go do whatever you want whenever you want. < That's not what they want, they want to mold a man into being their puppet who takes them places, pays , drives, etc. etc. .

Story: when I moved to Kennesaw, Georgia I met a woman -Misty, she's flirting pretty heavy, looks good works-out etc.. I see her at the Golds gym. Divorced once. She asks why I've never married, I tell her because women always try and change me, they want me to be there with them to do the kind of things ''they like''.
She proclaims shes not like that, she thinks my hobbies lifestyle are ok. I said, do you try and change guys? >No - I don't..
I told her I wasn't interested in going to bars and being out partying to the wee hours of the morning, I got that out of my system in my 20's. 42 years old then, she 37.
She said she was married then and didn't ''get to do that'', I said yeah well you can't always have your cake and eat it too.
So we go on a date, 7pm movie, late dinner, she then mentions a couple of late night places [places where 20 year olds hang out]. I didn't bother to reply thinking she would remember what I had told her previously, NOPE, now it's PLEASE just a little while. She couldn't make it through the first date without trying to get her way. Wanting to go to a place called The Underground, a late night club built under 285? highway, $40ish to get in the door.

I continued going out with her for about two months, telling her weekly that if she wants to go to those places go ahead and go.
She went to monster mountain m/x track once and a track-day at tallahdega gp motorcycle track, scowl of face both times. Comments like, I really don't see what you get out of this stuff, I'd just laugh and remind her that she said she wouldn't try and change me and my hobbies, scowl on face.
She informed me ''we need to talk'' smile she didn't want to date me any longer, I smiled and said I agree we're not compatible.
Did she realize she did everything I said women do?? hale-no I don't think they think like that.

The most miserable married guys I know have that closed door attitude.
If you don't allow the gate to swing both directions, SOMEbody is going to be miserable.

Kinda like when you were a kid. If you dictate the activities and rules, pretty soon, nobody wants to play with you.
I do stuff my wife won't participate in.
She does stuff I won't participate in.
Likewise, we often attend activites only one of us enjoy but the other attends for support.

Life ain't a one way street. 😉

Last edited by MartinStrummer; 01/12/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
10 years she'll weigh 250lbs..

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
PERFECTION...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
PERFECTION...

There's 80 lbs right there up front. Pretty face (if you got that far up). smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
WMR = CUCK

If you don't allow the gate to swing both directions, SOMEbody is going to be miserable.

Kinda like when you were a kid. If you dictate the activities and rules, pretty soon, nobody wants to play with you.
Likewise, we often attend activites only one of us enjoy but the other attends for support.

You are correct, sir. Treat others like you’d like to be treated.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
WMR = CUCK

You are correct, sir. Treat others like you’d like to be treated.

Yup, that's what I do.

Posted by Bristoe
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Nothing rhymes with happy husband.

54 years, never signed a contract with the state.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Coming up on 33 years , always get along ? No , and then it’s over . We have mutual interests in what’s important, our family. She understands my hunting and fishing , I understand her shopping and girl trips. I don’t tell her what to do and she doesn’t tell me what to do. Pretty well balanced. She’s a great Mother. That’s really important to me , I’m a good Dad , that’s important to her

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya'll don't understand the "modern" woman it's all about her and her wants... you are simply a paycheck to them.
The more you try for happy wife , happy life the more of your life blood they will drain out of you!!
Now the gals not from the current generation, had some very good ones that made fine life partners.... today? good luck with that

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WMR = CUCK

Well, that's quite a bit of info on your stated position and your experiences. OK. But, I simply asked for the evidence (about him) you used when you labeled another guy here.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 59 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,460
Posts18,489,808
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.