Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
According to my doctor, we did such a good job of eradicating diseases and overall learning to take care of ourselves and thwarting incoming ailments in America we feared and prepped for the “usual”.

This day and age he said we are getting very bad strains hitting us head on due to open borders and people bringing unchecked and unknown variants right to our doorsteps from 30-40-50 plus different corners of the globe. He said even worse is when they funnel thru together from the south and strains mix together into some crazy unknown stuff.
He thinks this bad ride hasn’t really gotten going to where it will, yet.

He also mentioned the highest leaps in disease problems are the sexually transmitted variants. The government is hiding that concern, and will be the next shoe to drop he says.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got no fever, no throat, nothing.

But been hacking up clear slime for 2 weeks and feel like some standing on my ribs.

Im fearin its the ole timey comsumption

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, at one week you are only half done with it. Check out the RSV symptoms. It isn’t Covid or the flu.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord

But been hacking up clear slime for 2 weeks and feel like some standing on my ribs.

Bury an albino toad in the local cemetery on a full moon and put a sock full of onions tied around yer neck

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe Osky post is correct where USA seeing all sorts of strains being distributed by the ah, "refugees", imported into the US.

FJB and all his minions for exposing the US population to this.

GOA
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's TB.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nurse DIL says Strep 4 is showing up in pretty high numbers in Northern Calif. Besides lesser symptoms, swallowing becomes agony. Fortunately S-4 is bacteriological, and they are throwing antibiotics at it, knocking it down in 48 hrs. Untreated, it's almost 2 weeks of hell...and contagious for 10 days. YMMV.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's TB.

Ok shît I was ‘fraid of that

Should i proceed with horse manure poultice, prayses, or a shaman ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

Bury an albino toad in the local cemetery on a full moon and put a sock full of onions tied around yer neck

i wont make it till next full moon

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's TB.

No, I meant that ole timey consumption is what they used to call TB. Not that you have TB. Although, with our wide open boarders (thanks ADL and those who run Brandon), TB is making a big comeback.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's TB.

No, I meant that ole timey consumption is what they used to call TB. Not that you have TB.

Oh i know what it is

My neighbor down the road worked at a funeral home, he prepared grandpa jones by the way ya onow from the hee haw there in goodlettsville, he contract ole timey con, picked it somewheres handling them corpses

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m sorry you are sick, hope you get well soon

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Had covid 19 twice in 21 successfully treated it with Ivermectin haven't had a "cold " since , figure it out.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
3 weeks feeling like s h i t here. flu season. coughing up lots and lots of crud now so hope I am on the mend.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by MPat70
Hope you get better soon!

I saw you had the 2 COVID jabs, I'm just curious as to how much that damaged you natural immune response in fighting off the flu virus.

You said you are pissing every hour which is good. Force water and on top of everything else task a teaspoon of honey every 4 hours.

Honey contains antioxidant, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties that fight against the virus and treats the cold and its underlying symptoms. Helps soothe a sore and scratchy throat as well.

I didn't get any covid jabs but had the flu started on New Years day and first 48 hours was the worst I ever felt in my life.

Water, honey, cold medicine, vitamin C and Tylenol got me feeling better after 48 hours. Was 90% in 4 days. 2 weeks later and I'm still coughing flem up out of the lungs.

Slavyanka has bee propolis. Been taking a teaspoon of that twice a day, along with vitamin C

I’ve got horse paste but didn’t bother using it when the covid test said negative. Use it last June and it knocked out the covid in 48 hours.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ivermectin helps shut down viral replication and has been used to treat viral diseases for decades.

I bet that bee poop really works out for you. Use a Ukrainian folk lore fake cure that has zero proof it works.

People never learn and keep repeating failure that's why the covid hoax worked so well and why the flu has made such a strong comeback

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by MPat70
Hope you get better soon!

I saw you had the 2 COVID jabs, I'm just curious as to how much that damaged you natural immune response in fighting off the flu virus.

You said you are pissing every hour which is good. Force water and on top of everything else task a teaspoon of honey every 4 hours.

Honey contains antioxidant, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties that fight against the virus and treats the cold and its underlying symptoms. Helps soothe a sore and scratchy throat as well.

I didn't get any covid jabs but had the flu started on New Years day and first 48 hours was the worst I ever felt in my life.

Water, honey, cold medicine, vitamin C and Tylenol got me feeling better after 48 hours. Was 90% in 4 days. 2 weeks later and I'm still coughing flem up out of the lungs.

Slavyanka has bee propolis. Been taking a teaspoon of that twice a day, along with vitamin C

I’ve got horse paste but didn’t bother using it when the covid test said negative. Use it last June and it knocked out the covid in 48 hours.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ivermectin has helped us when we are starting to feel crap coming on. We have ZERO side effects and have realized only benefits from using it. If you do use it be prepared for dumb asses and the heavily vaxxed and boosted to use that as an avenue to attack your personal choices….they’re usually easy to ignore and devoid of useful information. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
how much of that ivemegrin stuff does somewon take?

how u dosed it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

i wont make it till next full moon

Pears 🍐 sent….Actually sending you a bracelet of garlic to wear around your cankels.

how much of that ivemegrin stuff does somewon take?

how u dosed it?

Dose is like a kid eating teeth-paste. Run a line on your finger about 3” long. Stick it in your mouth and suck it all off your digit.

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I’m with AcesNeights. Ivermectin kicks mine within an hour. Totally safe and good for a lot of things. Personally know people who have kicked cancer’s ass with it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (Akhutr, beefan, 358wsm, 2500HD, bosshoff, 13 invisible), 1,380 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.