Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Thanx Dwayne, I listened to the video you recommended.
I think the liberals want to censure him because as a professional psychologist he believes Trudeau to be a mental case.
Rex and him seem to have a lot of questions about a liberal government that only they can find an an answer for by listing all it's failures but seem perplexed on a method to have them removed from power other than to accept the inevitable consequences of what time will bring about, hoping that Canadians someday somehow will recognize them as communists .
It's an Eastern Canadian old way of thinking probably that will never go away ,although the Americans don't seem to be as affected by it in the New England States.
Alberta , just tells them to take a hike ,like it should be ; cut the analization ,mental effort and wasted energy on something that doesn't need it ,just get out the warm Alberta tar , paint em black , feather well and kick their asses down the road .

Last edited by Malcolm; 01/21/23.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
For anyone interested, this is one of JP’s latest podcast episodes. It’s with Masih Alinejad talking about the Islamic regime in Iran. I’ve listened to her before and she doesn’t need anyone to give her air space, she doesn’t have any problem taking it. She’s a powerful speaker. It’s a great discussion.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-jordan-b-peterson-podcast/id1184022695?i=1000595512403

Last edited by mod7rem; 01/24/23.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Dr Peterson taught Psychology at Harvard no less as well as the University of Toronto. I doubt any who sit oh the Ontario Board can match his resume.
The only re-education that might work would be to tie his arms to a yardarm and use a cat-o-nine on him.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This is not a legal decision of a tribunal or court, so it will have no precedent-setting effect on JP’s case.

However, I’d not be surprised if his legal team coordinates with the Justice Centre.

https://www.jccf.ca/emergency-room-doctor-successfully-defends-right-to-express-opinion-publicly/

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Count me in as a huge Jordan Peterson fan!!

The powers that be obviously see him as a threat....
I believe JP will prevail and become a very powerful voice for freedom

Brother irfubar, what a pleasure it is to see you here! How are you doing my friend?

Turning the ship around in Canada will take way more than a handful of intelligent people. It will take VOTES.

Canada is no longer the country I grew up in, the fact is I don't even recognize it anymore. For example, if you go to a mall in Toronto these days you would think that you were in a mall in the Middle East. When I ran my father's business in Toronto in 1979, it was nothing like that. A friend of mine that lives there calls it Torontoistan.

Our government has intentionally changed the demographics of Canada, much like what Biden and the liberals are doing by opening up your border, it's all about the votes! Although I may be wrong, I think we have reached the point of no return in Canada in terms of voting for Conservatives and getting them back in power. These immigrants vote for the Liberals and the NDP. You should see all the free handouts they get here, it's sickening. If I were an immigrant I would be voting for Liberals as well.

The upcoming election in the USA, is in my opinion, the most important election in your nation's history. Anyone with a brain that has been following American Politics as I have, knows that without a shadow of a doubt that the last election was as corrupt as it gets, and as far as I am concerned, the election was stolen from Trump.

Let's hope Trump or DeSantis win the next election, and are able to halt the direction the Liberals are taking the USA and get back to a course of SANITY.

Now that US citizens are aware that social media outlets like Facebook, GOOGLE, and Twitter in conjunction with Major Media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS have colluded with the Liberals to rig the election, maybe it will be harder for them to steal it again.

I am praying that that is the case, and sanity will prevail!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/02/23.

KB

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I’ve been listening to his episodes, and I’m glad he is speaking out, and that he has a pretty large audience. I love his take on Trudeau and Global Warming. I hope he continues his good work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My son went to hear him speak in Regina a couple weeks ago. Said he was really impressed with how hard he pushed his fellow Canadians to do something about their political predicament. His quiet intellect is refreshing in a time when it seems that many consider the best speakers to be the loudest and most obnoxious.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.