Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I was long haul trucking!
$5 million would allow me a nice "second" home.πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜Ž

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Would you move to San Fransicko and pretend to be a negro for, lets say $5,000,000.00 (five million dollars!)?
I wouldn't - but I bet ne'r do wells from all over the country are making plans to do so right now!
He-he.
I see "bankruptcy" in the future for good ole kalifornicationkopia.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I live nearby, and am getting my blackface ready now. All about the Benjamins. eek

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Won't do you no good to move to San Francisco. The proposal stipulates that you got to have live there the last 10 years if I remember correctly what I read yesterday. But hell yes, for $5million I'd move to getto Chicago. As soon as the money was deposited I high tail it out as fast as I could though.

ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©Ξ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Identify as a long timer.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I spent my first 35 years of life in NorCal, I'm 61. I lived on the Sacramento Delta and hunted birds and fished a the river a bunch. Mule deer in Modoc and blacktail on Mt. Diablo. My brother was a hard core abalone diver in Pt. Arena. I did it once, never again. Tragic what has become of my state. My grandmother on the right working a cannery downtown Pittsburg (my hometown) when salmon were legally fished on the Sacramento. Smiling at work... Show me an American women that would do that today, smiling...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Imma gon take the opposite approach. Give them the damn money! It will be a curse upon them. Half of em will be dead in a month from ODing. The other half will have it spent so fast that they will be right back where they are now in a year or two. You can’t make poor peeps rich by giving them money. Go look at all these big lottery winners. Had an executive secretary in our office who won several million dollars about 15 years ago. She immediately quit. Two years later she was right back to work without hardly a thing to show for it.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I left San Francisco back in 1968 and swore that I would never go back there to live. All my kin and friends are dead so no reason to visit. Why would I even consider going back?
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A creative entrepreneur won't have to lie about his residency or heritage. Just move out there and open up a chain of convenience stores selling weed, Colt 45 malt liquor, and menthol cigarettes. Hire Seal Team 6 for security. In a few weeks you'll have hundreds of millions, or maybe billions of dollars, and you can buy any of several South American countries as a retirement villa.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If God gave me San Fran and hell if I’d live in one? I’d live in hell and rent San Fran to democrats.

β€œWhen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wild horses could not drag me to San Fran

I’d rather have a sharp stick in each eye and a 2x4 shoved up my ass than live in California.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I won't drive anywhere I can't go armed.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Would you move to San Fransicko and pretend to be a negro for, lets say $5,000,000.00 (five million dollars!)?
I wouldn't - but I bet ne'r do wells from all over the country are making plans to do so right now!
He-he.
I see "bankruptcy" in the future for good ole kalifornicationkopia.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I wouldn't move there even if I had a gun to my head....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nay.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Never, not for any amount of money. Happiness is worth more.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by MPat70
Won't do you no good to move to San Francisco. The proposal stipulates that you got to have live there the last 10 years if I remember correctly what I read yesterday. But hell yes, for $5million I'd move to getto Chicago. As soon as the money was deposited I high tail it out as fast as I could though.

You wouldn't last a day. I went through S.Chicago on a cross country bicycle ride. I was the 1st white person a group of 4-8 year olds had ever seen in the flesh. Wide-eyed and pointing at me in disbelief, "Look, they are real. They're not just on T.V." WTF?
The adults never approached me, but by the nature of their comments, it was very clear that I was not welcome.

I realized that summer day in '98 that the world truly was a dangerous place and bought my 1st handgun not long after.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
99guy: Back in a "previous life" I was on my departments 32 man "marching drill team".
We had fancy police style uniforms and our marching unit was started in 1947 - our marching maneuvers were MUCH copied by many other drill teams.
The drill team was invited to lead off a Presidential Inauguration one year (before I was on the team) and were invited to lead off parades from Canada (British Columbia & Alberta) to Texas and Hawaii and many places in between.
One year our marching drill team was invited to lead off a parade in San Fransicko (circa 1980) - little did we know the parade route would go through the REALLY "gay" part of that place (schithole!)!
I only wish I had some kind of a video camera, back then, to film all the "pervs" exposing themselves and at least two "pervs" were actually actively pulling their puds as we marched by!
That should have been my first clue that kalifornicationkopia was going bad.
Not only did our drill team never return there (even though repeatedly invited!) but I as an American citizen never returned to kalifornicationkopia.
Yeah I am with ya - "wild horses" could not get me into that cesspool.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, I left my minigun in β€˜Nam.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In a frickin' heartbeat. Of course, I would move away as soon as I banked the funds.

ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©Ξ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I would not move to SF in this or any other lifetime. Just too many libtards and wokes in SF and for that matter all of California!

If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got.
Carpe Diem,
bgcatty
NRA Patriot Life Benefactor Member
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.