Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
No, but I saw a guy get whacked across the legs with a police baton at a bar in Baltimore, MD. He dropped like a rock....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheKid
The General had a brain tumor or something that caused him to lose it and jack the ambulance. I’d always read his posts on his S&W collection and he was very knowledgeable. Then all the sudden he’s telling this wild tale about stealing the ambulance and running from the cops.

After his passing his wife logged on and posted a link to his obit and an explanation of what happened.

Pretty sad but man, what a way to go out!

links ?

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Matt Dillon was best ever at laying a Colt on a man.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Half the dumbasses on this forum need to be pistol whipped for the stupid questions asked. What a bunch of retards. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jericho
No, but I saw a guy get whacked across the legs with a police baton at a bar in Baltimore, MD. He dropped like a rock....
Same here but breaking up a house party. The first cop approached open handed and when the “suspect” got aggressive the second cop took his baton right at knee level as the first chest punched him and dropped him right where he stood.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Back in the 70's when there were still independent drug stores, I met a guy that used a 25 auto , it didn't go well. He kept a 38 revolver in the back , and a 25auto in hes pocket. This was in Northampton Ma., a liberal , 5 college town, not dangerous. One day a guy walked in , up to the counter and handed a list of drugs,and pulled a Lama 38super . The Pharmascst, a WW!! vet, grabbed the slide, and they started fighting. He pulled the 25, and the chamber was empty so he started hitting the guy in the head . Customers came in and pulled the robber off. There was blood all over, the bad guy was cut bad, but never knocked out. They had to cut the trigger guard of the 25 off his finger.

L
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Half the dumbasses on this forum need to be pistol whipped for the stupid questions asked. What a bunch of retards. MTG

+1, rarely have I seen such stupidity.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
My Dad buttstroked the next door neighbor. My baby sister was still living at home and her bedroom was next to theirs; tho separated by the bathroom. Told my Dad she felt like someone was watching. He told her next she felt like that, get him. Sure enuff, the very next week she got in from a date bout 10:30 and was preparing to go to bed. Got the feeling and informed him. He could get by on 4 hrs sleep and spent most nights listening to the Bill Mack on the radio and read western pocketbooks(Louis Lamore most! ly). So he grabs the Win 1300 pump in the corner and heads out to do a perimeter check. One neighbor is smoking on his steps cos wife had new carpet installed and he can’t smoke inside; sees the shotgun and follows him. Mom hears the shotgun racking, profanity,the neighbor pleading for Dad to give him the gun and not to kill the peeping Tom that lived on the other side. She called the police who were less than 2 blocks away. By the time they arrived, the peeping tom was unconscious, had serious dental problems, had been kicked in the ribs and about the head. Dad was a trucker and part time bouncer and bartender. Cops had to carry tom to the ER. The witness neighbor told cops Dad buttstroked the tom in the mouth, gave him the shotgun and proceeded to beat the hell out of the peeping tom. The 27 year olds mother accosted Dad the next day about him assaulting her son and wanted him to pay medical bills. He told her that if he ever caught him on his property again; he wouldn’t call the cops but the coroner. They moved within 2 weeks. Turns out he was the band director at the HS. Big stink and he got terminated as band director. One of the cops responding was a neighbor that lived 4 doors down.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
LOL , mom yelled one day , come on !
We go out and get in the ole 58 Chevy and down the road we go .
Pulled up in front of this house and mom gets out and then I realized she had dads 357 black hawk , trigger had been worked , very light , goes up knocks on the door and rolls that pistol up eye level rolling the hammer back , says , tell that sonofabitch to come out here ! I yelled , mom ! That things got a hair trigger .
Then about that time I saw something moving around back .
Old man was beating feet down the creek pulling his pants on skipping along .
Mom never saw him and ole gal begged and mom stormed on by her and had a look in the house , luckily she didn’t see him going down the creek .
She came back and up the road we went looking for him .
That was as close to pistol whipped I had ever seen at that time .
She looked pretty wild with that big ole scoped hog leg up in that woman’s face .

I cut a big ole circle in a guys forehead one time with a mossberg 500 muzzle , had his head pinned tight to the wall .

Had a fellow backed up in a corner once , with a 223 bolt gun pressed up into his throat, he slapped the barrel just as I pulled the trigger and rifle went off upside his head , muzzle blast ripped his face and ear , he collapsed on the porch and I followed him down cycling the bolt and putting the barrel on his head and pulled the trigger , lucky [bleep] , gun clicked , he was begging for his life , beat the hell out of his head and face with the buttstock .
He left the state and never came back .
That episode cost me everything I had to get charges dropped .

Then there was this Hammer guy , can’t remember his first name , spent most of his childhood and adult life in prison , couldn’t cut it out here so he decides he’s going back with a story for the boys so he gets jacked up on meth and he steals an ambulance and goes on a thirty- forty mile joy ride .

Kenneth

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Google says….

Pistol whipper….

johnt189
He ain’t been back (at least with that screen name) since.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Google says….

Pistol whipper….

johnt189
He ain’t been back (at least with that screen name) since.

Bullshit stories and stolen valor tends to make one unwelcome in certain circles. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 51 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,042
Posts18,482,067
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.