-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a free speech purist. I would rather know that absurd blather is allowed and can be disregarded than to have one's speech stifled.

I think most people's disdain or frustration, comes from the fact that they themselves are stereotyped or pigeon-holed based upon assertions and statements made by others who share most of their same interests and views. I guess everybody's tolerance level of behavior and topics with which they disagree is different.

That's just my take; but, I acknowledge I am one of the forum mornons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Me personally, I want a 375 Winchester revolver.

See how easy that is? Then the next guy chimes in, Hey, you seen this video about the custom BFR in 375 Winchester?, and he posts a link to it. Then, anyone interested talks about it.

Then when alwaysatool, cashiskink, dumbflave, ribhead, or any number of other dumfuc ks chimes in and tries to ruin the thread, everyone tells them to fucque off because they recognize bullschit when they see it.

See how this works in the real world? But it's not the real world is it? Guys are too scared to stand up to idiots and the place declines while the idiots run the good guys off.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/23/23.

LOL
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I admit the rash of stupid posts have become pervasive, but I just skip them and move on. No harm no foul.

Texas bred and born
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
You're mostly right Fireball. The folks here who are a PIA contribute little since 95% of their posts are in the Hunters Campfire or fake titty threads.
Now they got BigStick banned, a guy who actually knew something albeit applied harshly sometimes.
They spend so much time here as it's the only place they have a measure of control over their lives.

A 375 revolver would not be hard although I'm guessing S&W will soon be chambering in the 360 Buckhammer. I'll need one to bookend my 460.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
You're mostly right Fireball. The folks here who are a PIA contribute little since 95% of their posts are in the Hunters Campfire or fake titty threads.
Now they got BigStick banned, a guy who actually knew something albeit applied harshly sometimes.
They spend so much time here as it's the only place they have a measure of control over their lives.

A 375 revolver would not be hard although I'm guessing S&W will soon be chambering in the 360 Buckhammer. I'll need one to bookend my 460.

You’ve been on here 60 days and know all of the key members, the ins and outs, the cliques, the forum controls, the buttons, etc

A real life prodigy from the land of 1s and zeroes

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Big Stick ain't banned Larry....
He works 21 on 21 off or some schedule like that...
But you will be 86,d once again soon.
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 01/23/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by memtb
Sorry that after all this time you’re leaving.

I too, think there is a tremendous amount of stupid, BS posts……however, ignore those and march onward! You can find the occasional relevant or interesting post/topic at a rate of about one per page! memtb
exactly

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Me personally, I want a 375 Winchester revolver.

See how easy that is? Then the next guy chimes in, Hey, you seen this video about the custom BFR in 375 Winchester?, and he posts a link to it. Then, anyone interested talks about it.

Then when alwaysatool, cashiskink, dumbflave, ribhead, or any number of other dumfuc ks chimes in and tries to ruin the thread, everyone tells them to fucque off because they recognize bullschit when they see it.

See how this works in the real world? But it's not the real world is it? Guys are too scared to stand up to idiots and the place declines while the idiots run the good guys off.

Check out the 375 atomic. I looked into doing it a number of years ago. Wish I’d have followed through. Neat concept.

But I wouldn’t post that on the freakshow, it’d be in the handgun or wildcat forums…….

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He is not leaving, just posted about 2 hours ago....

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
had enough of the bazillion wacky post. Congrats to all who contributed.

I don't want to hear,, don't let the door hit'cha in'nass. > O V E R & OUT . . . . . .

I don’t understand, if there’s a post you don’t agree with. Don’t read it! It’s really simple!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by renegade50

Big Stick ain't banned Larry....
He works 21 on 21 off or some schedule like that...
But you will be 86,d once again soon.
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

I was on the fence if it was Root or Toot. They claim service in ‘nam pre Tet and live in FL.

MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Whelenman

I don't want to hear,, don't let the door hit'cha in'nass. > O V E R & OUT . . . . . .
I don’t understand, if there’s a post you don’t agree with. Don’t read it! It’s really simple!!!!
The issue is a long list of inane page-one titles, typically beginning with "Have You Ever," or something like it. The effect is to quickly submerge legitimate topics on page two or three, which then get few responses because not seen (Most members just look through page one for topics that might interest them).

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Well, somebody's got to do it... 🤣

Now Rene's gonna be busy chasing down new sock puppets. 🙃

If I ever announce my departure would someone please dox me, figure out where I live, get on a plane, come out here, and kick me in the ass?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Silly season has definitely kicked in lately.

Winter doldrums I guess.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The issue is a long list of inane page-one titles, typically beginning with "Have You Ever," or something like it. The effect is to quickly submerge legitimate topics on page two or three, which then get few responses because not seen (Most members just look through page one for topics that might interest them).
Too many post on them which keeps them doing the same dumbchit. Ignore the dumbchit and it will go away, until the next dumbchit thing lol

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

We do it on purpose because Klause Schwab and George Soros pay us to.

That way nobody can read about graphene, chicken factories and about ugly blond bags with Adam's apples.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We do it on purpose because Klause Schwab and George Soros pay us to.

That way nobody can read about graphene, chicken factories and about ugly blond bags with Adam's apples.

That seems plausible.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Youre smarter than this

Yall like dumbshît threads, like 3 Christmas carolsthread a day for 2 months

So hey, we are gonna deliver

I aint about post count or god forbid sliding your latest magnetic blood graphene conspiracy thread to the next page

If we kill a deer, you and your dorks are quick to slide us with 1/2 dozen dead niqqer threads

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ol_mike's sense of humor is often missed.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
easy enough to just put the known offenders, the serial scheit posters, on ignore.

That would be great if it also stopped the post it self from appearing. The Campfire forum would be 1/2 as long.

Yep, a known flaw in the system that will never be addressed.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 72 invisible), 2,065 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,898
Posts18,479,278
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.