Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
At Mike Pence's home.

The intelligence community might want to review what's getting packed up when people leave office.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-documents-found-at-pences-indiana-home/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently classified docs are like an annuity policy for politicians.

Take em home, sell them off to the highest foreign power bidder.

Gonna be a lot of Mobile Document Shredding companies showing up at congressional homes at 3AM from now on.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Gonna be a lot of Mobile Document Shredding companies showing up at congressional homes at 3AM from now on.

🦫

Naw Pelosi called it an exorcism. All demons disappeared @ 3 AM.

Swifty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

🦫

I'd be shocked if there's a mobile shredder that can do what's needed for docs from what I remember of my time in.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal

🦫

I'd be shocked if there's a mobile shredder that can do what's needed for docs from what I remember of my time in.

911 what’s your emergency?

This is Nancy Pelosi, all our homes are on fire.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

🦫

I’d really like to know the context of all these “classified” documents…EVERY one of them…maybe a committee composed of 50/50 dems/GOP to agree on a published “synopsis” of the information contained in these documents.
Instead of the lame ass arguments that the release of information would be detrimental to whatever…
It’s a bunch of BS…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's gotta be a market for the docs, yeah?

Why else would someone go home with any?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal

🦫

Shredded AND burned. Typically shredded and placed in a "burn" bag marked with the highest classification level of any document placed there. I'm sure exact procedures vary somewhat by agency, but I don't know of anywhere that shredding alone is considered adequate.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You are watching a scripted play...

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pence is on record after the FBI raided Trumps home saying what Trump did was not normal, we just don't take classified documents home. He threw Trump under the bus.

So, now what?

Why did Pence do this, admit that he had stolen classified materials in his home?

Did he just through Biden a LifeLine.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JeffP

Yep.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Pence is on record after the FBI raided Trumps home saying what Trump did was not normal, we just don't take classified documents home. He threw Trump under the bus.

So, now what?

Why did Pence do this, admit that he had stolen classified materials in his home?

Thought same thing as soon As I read that.
Dilute it down by “everyone does it, nothing to see here”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by JeffP

Yep.
Yep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep

Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

So, now what?

It was an accident. crazy

Pence’s team notified the National Archives last Wednesday that a small number of documents were “inadvertently boxed and transported” to the former vice president’s home at the end of the last administration. Pence was “unaware of the existence of sensitive or classified documents at his personal residence,” his lawyer wrote to the Archives.

Yes, he just threw Joey a life line and it does seem scripted.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Gotta be staged. With all of the publicity and air time these Top Secret Documents have made over the last few months and weeks. Who would be stupid enough to keep that stuff around if they had it?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
Gotta be staged. With all of the publicity and air time these Top Secret Documents have made over the last few months and weeks. Who would be stupid enough to keep that stuff around if they had it?

I'm gonna guess politicians.

Those guys and gals that exempt themselves from laws we all have to follow?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
No doubt !

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I believe that this entire “classified” document thing is total bullshit manufactured by the deep state to guarantee President Trump doesn’t get back into office. They will use as many sacrificial sheep from the Uniparty as they deem necessary….all because the ONE thing that the deep state deeply fears is President Trump. He’s far more wise after his rude introduction into American Communism politics and he has the “goods on them”.

This is NOT about classified documents and is all about preventing Trump from retaking his rightful office. It’s not a coincidence that every swinging dick that has ever been VP or President has “classified” material because the classification system is BROKEN. The classification system was meant to keep our enemies from knowing important information. It was never designed to keep the American people from knowing what their government was doing, that’s the right of the governed but the government doesn’t like being accountable.

The classification system is now used by our government AGAINST us to further keep us uniformed or misinformed so that our government can get away with the crimes it does and to exhibit total tyrannical control over us.

Every president and VP leaves the White House with “classified” material for their library and their “legacies” and since 95% of the classified information in this country should NOT be classified in the first place I don’t GAF about these headlines that the media and government are so magnanimously being forthright about. It is all a lie meant to distract us while they work their long-con on us.

It’s all bullshit meant to distract.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I work in a classified environment.

If I handled the docs that way, I'd be fired and arrested.

Ufb what these clowns get away with.

Pence and dementia Joe were vps, who can't declass docs, only a President can.

Obama and Trump should not have any issues

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (10gaugemag, 22250rem, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 70 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,486 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,450
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.