Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by renegade50
Use the coupon code from the 24hourcampfire Facebook page…

“Boomer15”
Thanks for the solid on that code.

I love smiling Larry..
He just looks and sounds so genuine in his vids.
I love midway,s sales too!!!
You all know..
The sales they have off their 10 to 20% markup they have that match others everyday price.

🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴

Er’ybody ain’t got Midwest Shooters right up the road.

😂😂😂

Midsouth..

If ya ever go in the walk in front.
Deal with Steve.

Fat boy forget Jones at the other register can't even type in your 7 digit ph# without repeating it slowly and I do mean slowly 2 to 4 times...

Funny as fuuuk going in their and you will see 2 3 5 people waiting on Steve to finish waiting on one dude in line.

And in comes some newb thinking wow I will just got over to that guy ( forgetful jones) and be in and out of here quick.
Then he gets the full Monty of Ph# repeat and at least 2 trips back to the warehouse shelves to get the item right.

You will see said newb in the Steve line eventually one day..

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I just got a Brownell order... $250+/- delivered

Same order at Midway would have been $340 delivered.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No such thing as "free shipping" with many outfits.
It is covered by the threshold amount to Qual for it and willing amount of profit margin built into items going into that Qual amount #.

Think about that..
How some items Qual for free shipping and how some items don't.
Then toss in mark up on price factors.
And the sale illusion price that are others regular price.

And that free shipping amount threshold to meet...

All factored in.....

Just saying....

Last edited by renegade50; 01/25/23.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I try to take advantage of Midway's free shipping whenever I order from them but they do play games more now than they ever used to.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I generally buy local. The neighbors got to eat too.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Seafire
Larry's in an Assisted Living facility these days...

Oh really? Do tell of your insight. crazy

Larry called him from the field after daydreaming a deer hunt where his bullets failed. That's the way it is...

Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Yeah, Larry Potterfield and Midway suck. He is a loser and hasn’t done anything but screw people and bank the profit…

The list is long and his involvement in the shooting industry is nothing short of magnificent. Just a couple examples;

The Potterfields are reported to have donated several million dollars to help provide YWCE programs to organizations such as Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Wild Turkey Federation, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Kansas City Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, Mule Deer Foundation, Pheasants Forever and Quality Deer Management.

The MidwayUSA Foundation, founded by Larry and Brenda Potterfield in 2007, is involved in helping communities and organizations raise money for education and youth shooting activities. As of September 30, 2022, the MidwayUSA Foundation is known to have $240 million in assets, have paid $54.6 million in grants, and assisted 2,770 teams with endowments.

Given how much more they charge for many items on their website, they should have some extra money to give away.

Show me anywhere that you are forced to buy from Midway. This is still America and only a liberal would comment on how someone else should spend their money..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I've been a customer for years with nary a complaint.

However, I tried to buy a CVA muzzleloader during a recent sale. Told me no shipping to NJ.
I explained that they could ship it to my FFL, as required for muzzleloaders in NJ, perfectly legal.
No dice.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I love these weekly bash MidwayUSA threads.

The world is at your keyboard, but you are forced to order from MidwayUSA?

#boomersbebooming

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They have a good selection of Williams receiver sights and apertures for em.
But they can fuuuk that up royally each and every time...
BTDT about 5 times over the period of 15 yrs with Smling Larry and the gang.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Homie pretty much sticks to the scoped mod 70, scoped Savage 220, and scoped Kodiak pro Mag now anyways.
I can't hold onto a lever action rifle once they lose their shine in my eyes anyways....

I can only imagine how they can fuuuk up waaaaay more complex orders and the aggravation of returns many must go thru compounded nationwide....

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
truth

Americans are spoiled pooosies used to having every wish and whim granted

Yeah, Larry Potterfield and Midway suck. He is a loser and hasn’t done anything but screw people and bank the profit…

The list is long and his involvement in the shooting industry is nothing short of magnificent. Just a couple examples;

The Potterfields are reported to have donated several million dollars to help provide YWCE programs to organizations such as Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Wild Turkey Federation, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Kansas City Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, Mule Deer Foundation, Pheasants Forever and Quality Deer Management.

The MidwayUSA Foundation, founded by Larry and Brenda Potterfield in 2007, is involved in helping communities and organizations raise money for education and youth shooting activities. As of September 30, 2022, the MidwayUSA Foundation is known to have $240 million in assets, have paid $54.6 million in grants, and assisted 2,770 teams with endowments.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM
Larry's in an Assisted Living facility these days... Midway has a new President or CEO... Larry is still the head guy, I'm sure just to maintain control with veto rights on business decisions...His time alive is limited....

Interesting about the assisted living as I spoke with him at the DSC show a couple of weeks ago and he appeared just fine.
Originally Posted by SKane
Larry's in an Assisted Living facility these days...

Oh really? Do tell of your insight. crazy

Uh - HOW DARE YOU. Seafire is one of the good guys. Beyond repute.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
shrap. give Paul a break, he's still upset virtue signaling over the George Floyd angel murder

Given how much more they charge for many items on their website, they should have some extra money to give away.

Show me anywhere that you are forced to buy from Midway. This is still America and only a liberal would comment on how someone else should spend their money..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I never said anyone was forcing me to buy their overpriced crap, nor did I say he should spend his money elsewhere. Learn to read, you envious old mouth-breathing fart.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Got many good deals from Midway, shop carefully.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I normally buy from them if what I need is in stock for the convenience, ease of logging in, fast shipping etc…

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I'm convinced Larry Potterfield is actually Wayne LaPierre in a mask, Scooby Doo style.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

#boomersbebooming

wasent bashing them, just point out how shipping went up when giving a $10 discount

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steveredd1

#boomersbebooming

wasent bashing them, just point out how shipping went up when giving a $10 discount

LOL, Midway Sucks, but I'm not bashing them.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Midway has donated a LOT to the local youth shooting groups.

I just ordered a Sightron reflex site that was cheaper than anyone I have seen by $20, even Doug.

A set of Forestor dies, again $25 cheaper than the next advertised price.

A set of RCBS dies, $20 cheaper.

And several 32 GB cards for the game cameras for under $8 each.

All free shipping.

Watch the clearance items and there are some fantastic deals.

CK
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (260Remguy, 30Gibbs, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 43 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,318
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.