When I was in my twenties, I overfilled my Zippo lighter a bit before I put it into my right front pocket.

It left a red mark on my thigh that looked exactly like a hickey.

When my hot girlfriend noticed this, she asked me why I had a hickey on my inner thigh. I explained her the truth, and she said: "Yeah, right!"

Not exactly framing, but when I was 23, I came home from USMCR drill with an extra MRE in my gear. I had an apartment right below my girlfriend's, who had a key to my place. When I walked in the door, she announced that she was making some chicken curry. She wasn't the best cook, and chicken curry doesn't really appeal to me. So, I told her that I already had eaten before leaving the drill site, though I actually was quite hungry. I told her I was going to the bedroom to change out of my uniform. I took a glass of water with me, and temporarily hidden, I started secretly woofing down the MRE contents. My girlfriend walked in unexpected and was horrified. She said: "Oh no! You find my cooking worse than an MRE?!" I hesitated, knowing that I was doomed. Finally, I said: "No. Except for when you are making overcooked, over-spiced chicken curry, but otherwise, I love your cooking honey!"