Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by HawkI
I blame them for killing Jesus.

That sounds like a good class action suit for Christians.

Bet Remsen would take that case with a small retainer
Remsen being a Jewish lawyer would happily take the case smile

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
As to the OP's original query, I happened on this today:

If only we could connect the dots and figure out what Pfizer CEO Alfred Bourla 🔯 and Johnson & Johnson’s CEO 🔯 and AstraZeneca’s CEO 🔯 and CDC Head Rochelle Walenksy 🔯 and COVID Czar Jeff Zients 🔯 and Blackrock CEO 🔯 have in common with Yoel Roth 🔯 and Zuckerberg 🔯 who have been driving Big Tech censorship.

Not to mention Bankman-Fried 🔯 who's been bribing politicians and if that doesn't work there's Epstein 🔯 to blackmail them and Merrick Horworltz Garland 🔯 to lock up protestors to the steal and Janet Yellen Blumenthal 🔯 to arm IRS agents and Alejandro Hirsch Mayorkas 🔯 to flood us with 40 million Third World hordes to turn us into a global proletariat which is the aim Marx 🔯 said and Schumer 🔯 to amnesty them and the media 🔯 to demonize Whites/Christians to prevent resistance as we are replaced by the Third World and The ADL 🔯 to pass 'Hate Laws' to stop opposition to the invasion and Bloomberg 🔯 Iger 🔯 Frankenstein 🔯 to push Gun Control to prevent dissent to their Commie Agenda.

And of course the above all belong to the same group which drove Bolshevism 🔯

The fact that not one single Bolshevik was brought to justice in the West despite their genocide of millions of Russian/Ukrainian Christians goes to show who holds power.

Last edited by Tarheel101; 01/26/23.

No people will tamely surrender their Liberties when knowledge is diffusd and virtue is preservd. On the contrary, when people are ignorant, and debauchd in their manners they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of Invaders. Samuel Adams
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HawkI
I blame them for killing Jesus.

Though JESUS told you it wasn't the Jews who were trying to catch and kill him? whistle

No offense, that's what modern organized religion, infiltrated by Satan's minions, have taught us and want us to believe.

I know your tribulation and vyour poverty (vbut you are rich) and the slander1 of wthose who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Wait a second. If Jesus is actually God and up there in Heaven then he could not have been killed by anybody. Wasn't Christ's body missing the next day when they checked his tomb?
It looks like if Jesus wasn't "killed" then Christianity would not exist.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tarheel101
As to the OP's original query, I happened on this today:

If only we could connect the dots and figure out what Pfizer CEO Alfred Bourla 🔯 and Johnson & Johnson’s CEO 🔯 and AstraZeneca’s CEO 🔯 and CDC Head Rochelle Walenksy 🔯 and COVID Czar Jeff Zients 🔯 and Blackrock CEO 🔯 have in common with Yoel Roth 🔯 and Zuckerberg 🔯 who have been driving Big Tech censorship.

Not to mention Bankman-Fried 🔯 who's been bribing politicians and if that doesn't work there's Epstein 🔯 to blackmail them and Merrick Horworltz Garland 🔯 to lock up protestors to the steal and Janet Yellen Blumenthal 🔯 to arm IRS agents and Alejandro Hirsch Mayorkas 🔯 to flood us with 40 million Third World hordes to turn us into a global proletariat which is the aim Marx 🔯 said and Schumer 🔯 to amnesty them and the media 🔯 to demonize Whites/Christians to prevent resistance as we are replaced by the Third World and The ADL 🔯 to pass 'Hate Laws' to stop opposition to the invasion and Bloomberg 🔯 Iger 🔯 Frankenstein 🔯 to push Gun Control to prevent dissent to their Commie Agenda.

And of course the above all belong to the same group which drove Bolshevism 🔯

The fact that not one single Bolshevik was brought to justice in the West despite their genocide of millions of Russian/Ukrainian Christians goes to show who holds power.

Great post. Thanks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Your thoughts?
See what you started now???
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
AshkeNAZI (false) Jews, like Hitler, Rothschilds, Soros, Rockefeller, Gates, .....?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Wait a second. If Jesus is actually God and up there in Heaven then he could not have been killed by anybody. Wasn't Christ's body missing the next day when they checked his tomb?
He was indeed completely dead of body when he was taken down from the cross. He raised himself on the third day, thereafter. He was alive, both in spirit and his divinity while his body was dead, however.

Similarly, when the body of a believer dies, his spirit remains alive.

"Whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."

- John 11:26

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He was indeed completely dead of body when he was taken down from the cross. He raised himself on the third day, thereafter. He was alive, both in spirit and his divinity while his body was dead, however.

Are you a Jehovahs Witness?

Regards

Last edited by Jcubed; 01/26/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Are you a Jehovahs Witness?

Regards
Confusing response. It implies not only that JWs believe in 1) the immortality of the soul, and 2) Christ's actual resurrection from the dead, but also that only the JWs believe in those things. I'm not sure of either, when it comes to what JWs believe. But if they believe in the immortality of the soul and in Christ's actual resurrection from the dead, they believe correctly, at least in those regards. But again, I'm not sure what they believe on any of this. I studied their beliefs a long time ago, in order to answer their objections to authentic Christianity, but I've forgotten most of it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pretty simple...yes or no to being a member of the JW church?

Regards

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trh,

I ask because you don't to seem believe in a flesh and body resurrection of Jesus?

Regards

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Regards
Nothing I've said should lead any reasonable and well informed person to that conclusion.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Trh,

I ask because you don't to seem believe in a flesh and body resurrection of Jesus?

Regards
That's nuts. Read what I said again.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Truth.
It is, indeed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When God came to the earth as Jesus to live as men do, He was of the Spirit and the body (flesh).

The Saducees couldn't understand being born again. To be in Heaven you have to be born again. Maybe die in the Flesh?

Thats why Jesus said the Saducees were not of the Father or they would know him. JOHN 8 39-45 IIRC. He also, told them they weren't even Jews in an indirect way. How? He told them they were not even of Abraham or Hebrews iirc.

If they were not of Abraham or of the Hebrews, then they could not be from the tribe of Judah or Benjamin, which called themselves Jews.

IOW, we are lied to by organized religion who tells us Jesus was killed by the Jews. The Catholic church, being a Satanic cult, has tricked us into hating the Jews who gave us JESUS CHRIST. And who gets joy out of the world hating the Jews for killing JESUS.?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Regards
Nothing I've said should lead any reasonable and well informed person to that conclusion. So it makes perfect sense that you asked it.

Well, ok.

The Bible says that Jesus “was put to death in the flesh but made alive [resurrected] in the spirit.”​—1 Peter 3:​18; Acts 13:34; 1 Corinthians 15:45; 2 Corinthians 5:​16.

Jesus’ own words showed that he would not be resurrected with his flesh-and-blood body. He said that he would give his “flesh in behalf of the life of the world,” as a ransom for mankind. (John 6:​51; Matthew 20:28) If he had taken back his flesh when he was resurrected, he would have canceled that ransom sacrifice. This could not have happened, though, for the Bible says that he sacrificed his flesh and blood “once for all time.”—Hebrews 9:​11, 12

Looks like what you said...but I'm not informed.

Oh, the link...

link

Regards...and apologies for getting off topic.

Last edited by Jcubed; 01/26/23. Reason: Ad
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And we’re off and running.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Jcubed, I removed the ad hominem very quickly, but you were even quicker to capture it in your quote.

Truth be told, I confused you for someone else who's a constant troll of mine, and assumed you meant an insult in insinuating that I was a JW.

You misunderstood my post somehow. I said "He raised himself on the third day, thereafter." Not sure how much clearer I could have been. "Raised himself" refers to his soul and divinity reentering his physical body. He then revealed himself to many, physically alive.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.