Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What a bunch of fuggin hypocrites. LOL

You guys ride schit into the ground for months, years, with no blowback, attack peoples character non-stop, different guy every day every week, gang up even adding in sockpuppets that don't exist into the fray. Dishonest as hell, misrepresent people and who they are for months, years, just for kicks, to get your jollies. Sick [bleep] think it's fun. "It's only words on the innernet, 1's and 0's". Well guess what, my comment is just words on the internet, 1's and 0's.

Cash has been running his mouth non-stop since I said peaceful protests do no good against communists. Communists only understand force, period. The rest of you like to somehow make that something it isn't and have spent how long now fanning the flames? You've mischaracterized it to the point of ridiculous. At the very best you all are being disengenuous and at worst, which is what I believe this is, you're a bunch of flaming dishonest ass holes that have no interest in truth or keeping the peace.

You're here only to make problems when none exist. My comments about peaceful protests were never personal, but you made sure cash felt they were. Fanned the flames non-stop just to watch the fighting that followed.

People see. I'm talking about honest people, good people, not the crowd of liars here. You all are just troublemakers, one and all. Schit stirrers when and where it's not needed.

As for cash, I cut him a damn wide berth when he mentioned his sons suicide. Even though he kept coming at me every single post. Mischaracterized every word I said in his little war to discredit who I am as a person. It got real old but I just tried to explain my point best I could. His passive aggressive schit got old real quick. Death by 1000 cuts.

I got tired of it.

Deal with it.
First of all, your apology sucked.

Second, I used to think that you got more than your share of attention, mostly bad. Couldn’t figure out why you garnered so much hate and discontent. Never thought you deserved it. Never paid attention to the drama that your threads or responses created.

Then I saw you you actually craved the attention, and saw you more and more playing the victim card that everyone accused you of.

This place is “ virtual campfire “, maybe you’ve never been invited to a real one ? Your comments would have very different results in a real campfire.
I’ll bet even in Oregon.

Try again ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Way back in the day Steelhead ripped on Firebalz disabled kid. SH ripped on the kid bad.

Might be some baggage Firebalz carries from that, dunno.

However, Firebalz posting what he did here regarding a child committing suicide is off limits.

Very off limits.

Might be you are confuting tom264 with ballz in your defense of him

I stand corrected, tom264 is the guy. By the way, I'm not posting in defense of Firebalz.

GOA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This has been ballz mo for a longtime. Fire off at the mouth he will disappear for a bit. You know let the dust settle, then pop back up like nothing never happened.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Cash is the better man for not going ballistic on your ass.I don’t give a fugk what what u and Cash had words about that’s between the 2 of you.But to bring his dead son into the mix that would have crossed a upper threshold within me my son is 16 and alive and well.If a tragedy became him and you said some stupid ass fugkin [bleep] like that you’d meet me in person and have more than a chat

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, he is a "nothing" of value proposition, who proved, once again, that he is lower than lizard balls !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Way back in the day Steelhead ripped on Firebalz disabled kid. SH ripped on the kid bad.

However, Firebalz posting what he did here regarding a child committing suicide is off limits.

Very off limits.

I stand corrected, tom264 is the guy. By the way, I'm not posting in defense of Firebalz.

That [bleep] twixt steelie and him was grotesque. Neither came out smelling better than shít eatin ballz.

I thought that was the low point. I had no idea the things posters would say about other members’ kids. Especially if they had kids of their own. It’s unconscionable honestly

MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very off limits.

That [bleep] twixt steelie and him was grotesque. Neither came out smelling better than shít eatin ballz.

I thought that was the low point. I had no idea the things posters would say about other members’ kids. Especially if they had kids of their own. It’s unconscionable honestly

The chit that would come out SH mouth was off the charts ph ucked up. Hell he went after shrapnel and his kids. But gd you talk about his husky plus wife he would lose his chit.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steelhead is just another POS never was.
Never accomplished anything in his life, became a miserable alcoholic. Had to bring people down to his level.
He had enough mouth for 2 sets of teeth.
Not one bone in his back to back up his mouth.
100 % coward azz bully. He got called out a few times, and bitched out each time.
I don’t remember anyone standing up for him either.
He got called out on his BS.

STILL WAITING BALLZ.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Very off limits.

The chit that would come out SH mouth was off the charts ph ucked up. Hell he went after shrapnel and his kids. But gd you talk about his husky plus wife he would lose his chit.

Fair is fair and Bible thumping Tom was no better.

MAGA
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Steelhead is just another POS never was.
Never accomplished anything in his life, became a miserable alcoholic. Had to bring people down to his level.
He had enough mouth for 2 sets of teeth.
Not one bone in his back to back up his mouth.
100 % coward azz bully. He got called out a few times, and bitched out each time.
I don’t remember anyone standing up for him either.
He got called out on his BS.

STILL WAITING BALLZ.
Not true. There were ALOT of SH cock gobblers
on here. Heck, I called him out one time and olordy did
the gobblers come after me. I ended up getting banned by Rick.😂

Ps. I don’t remember the user name I was using. Its been 15 or so years now.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I have been fugging with broke dick BALLZ for years... That won't change.

Way before the Peaceful Protest crap he lies about...

The irony is that it started with me defending him from Flave... The whole "Ballz has the potential to be a good guy" thing.

BALLZ bit me three times back then and I said fugg it... no more.

Nothing really has changed... He has been a pathetic piece of chit for a very very long time.

As for my son... I will ask that matter be left alone... not for my sake, but for all the silent folks here that have been equally crushed by such unimaginable pain... Trust me... there are many folks out there staring into that darkness. Thanks

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I tell both of my kids that I love them every single day, usually multiple times. You never know what tomorrow brings. Nothing more to add other than hopefully it causes some self reflection and character building.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CashisKing
As for my son... I will ask that matter be left alone... not for my sake, but for all the silent folks here that have been equally crushed by such unimaginable pain... Trust me... there are many folks out there staring into that darkness. Thanks

Classy move, Cash.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

The irony is that it started with me defending him from Flave... The whole "Ballz has the potential to be a good guy" thing.

Nothing really has changed... He has been a pathetic piece of chit for a very very long time.

I have never met this man before, and we've butted heads many a time over on another website.

But from what I've been told by other people who've actually met him, he is one of the most generous and helpful people that has ever existed for people he knows and are his friend.

After what I've been told about him from folks I consider to be my family, this response does not surprise me in the least, and I believe it to be genuine.

Leonard is someone I admire, even if I don't always agree with him.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I tell both of my kids that I love them every single day, usually multiple times. You never know what tomorrow brings. Nothing more to add other than hopefully it causes some self reflection and character building.

The whole world is judgemental as fugg...

It is a self-preservation thing to guard against the inexplicable... those things that cannot be comprehended... "Leonard and Laura must be chitty people".

99.9% of people have no idea...

It is a surreal thing to watch from the inside...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

But if you continue your relentless pursuit will the matter come up again? Sad move on his part, but if you keep pushing? Do you want to hear all that schit all over again just to bring him down?

Maybe there should be a ballz & cashless thread, tie your tails together & hang you two over a clothes line instead of it infiltrating into every other thread here.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by gunzo

But if you continue your relentless pursuit will the matter come up again? Sad move on his part, but if you keep pushing? Do you want to hear all that schit all over again just to bring him down?

Maybe there should be a ballz & cashless thread, tie your tails together & hang you two over a clothes line instead of it infiltrating into every other thread here.

The thing about people like Firebitch is, if he's not saying something schïtty about Cash, he'll say it about someone else. This opinion is just based on the short time I've been here.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Point taken. I'm trying to observe myself.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by gunzo
Point taken. I'm trying to observe myself.

Like I said, I haven't been here long, but in the short time I have, my aforementioned statement is the impression that Fireballs has made this far.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The part about just trying to make the point that peaceful protests don’t work is at best disingenuous too.

Anyone can reread those old threads and see that it was all about rubbing noses in scheit.
It was a dick move to say the least. I admit I did some of the same when prop 114 hit Oregon but it was nothing more than payback.

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 3,172 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,964
Posts18,519,505
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.