-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I have a C4+ 1" 3-9 with the Windmap and the 30-06 dial. I don't think this scope came with just a standard MOA dial. Is there a chance to find one on the secondary market, like did some ship with both an MOA turret and a caliber specific turret? It does look like it might be possible to get a turret from Burris based on their website but it's hard to tell for sure. Figure it might be easier to just find one.

I know I could just use the markings on there and convert them but just having an MOA dial would make things easier.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Contact Burris.Seem to have good customer service…

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bull64
X2, they’ll respond faster than most and know what they’re talking about.
Originally Posted by Single_Shot
I have a C4+ 1" 3-9 with the Windmap and the 30-06 dial. I don't think this scope came with just a standard MOA dial. Is there a chance to find one on the secondary market, like did some ship with both an MOA turret and a caliber specific turret? It does look like it might be possible to get a turret from Burris based on their website but it's hard to tell for sure. Figure it might be easier to just find one.

I know I could just use the markings on there and convert them but just having an MOA dial would make things easier.
If memory serves, it came with a standard elevation dial. I don’t remember if it was MOA or not. Then I had to send in the coupon in the box with my load data and they sent back a range marked knob.

https://www.burrisoptics.com/sites/default/files/content/products/manuals/c4plususerguide.pdf

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
HLMGTFY says

This review states it shipped with 1/4 MOA knob.
https://www.riflescopespy.com/hunting/burris-scopes/burris-c4/

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn

Well, first time dealing with Burris CS but they did in fact have good customer service. I explained what I needed and asked if they were available for purchase and got a response asking for my name and address so they could send one out. Gave me tracking today so looking forward to getting it and getting properly set up.

I've picked up a couple of lower-mid level Burris now in the past few years, and I'm overall pretty satisfied with the product and the service. I'm not a fan of their busier reticles but overall I'd say I'm a Burris fan.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I called Burris today with an issue

They could not have been better
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Well, first time dealing with Burris CS but they did in fact have good customer service. I explained what I needed and asked if they were available for purchase and got a response asking for my name and address so they could send one out. Gave me tracking today so looking forward to getting it and getting properly set up.

I've picked up a couple of lower-mid level Burris now in the past few years, and I'm overall pretty satisfied with the product and the service. I'm not a fan of their busier reticles but overall I'd say I'm a Burris fan.

Good deal. I've had to send in 2 Burris FF II 3-9X40 rifle scopes. The have always been efficient with returning the scopes back to me. The last one I sent in was an older American made FFII and I asked them to repair it instead of giving me a new one. It came back with a note in it saying what they did to it. The installed shims or something to that affect. Scope working well now. Funny thing is I sent in a factory defective Zeiss Conquest and it took them 6 months to send a replacement. After shooting a rifle yesterday with an older Burris FF II, I can honestly say that the focus on the Burris is better than that of the Zeiss, but I for damn sure don't want to send the new Zeiss V4 back. I don't want to wait another 6 months to get it back or to get a replacement. I gladly use Burris rifle scopes. Very many in fact. Most all of my AR's wear Burris AR rifle scopes similar to the C4, but a step up in quality. The C4 is more like the MSR 223 that you never hear anything about. I had a couple, but they did not track very well. The AR specific AR556 AR762 4.5-14x42 are much better in that regard.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Good deal. I've had to send in 2 Burris FF II 3-9X40 rifle scopes. The have always been efficient with returning the scopes back to me. The last one I sent in was an older American made FFII and I asked them to repair it instead of giving me a new one. It came back with a note in it saying what they did to it. The installed shims or something to that affect. Scope working well now. Funny thing is I sent in a factory defective Zeiss Conquest and it took them 6 months to send a replacement. After shooting a rifle yesterday with an older Burris FF II, I can honestly say that the focus on the Burris is better than that of the Zeiss, but I for damn sure don't want to send the new Zeiss V4 back. I don't want to wait another 6 months to get it back or to get a replacement. I gladly use Burris rifle scopes. Very many in fact. Most all of my AR's wear Burris AR rifle scopes similar to the C4, but a step up in quality. The C4 is more like the MSR 223 that you never hear anything about. I had a couple, but they did not track very well. The AR specific AR556 AR762 4.5-14x42 are much better in that regard.
Do you think the clarity is the same between the MSR223 and the AR556, just the erector/turret system is inferior?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 338reddog, 204guy, 1lessdog, 18 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,447
Posts18,507,903
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.