Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, they aren't really Lesbians. I later found out they're Valkyries, but they live of the road from the shaman in a trailer. I was testing out one of those AI programs that generate images from descriptions. I fed it a description of the neighbors, and this is what it spit back:

[Linked Image]

Pretty darn good for a first attempt. The AI completely embarrassed itself when I tried to add in the matchine pearlescent Harleys with Ape Hangers and Peanut Tanks. Oh well, I guess some things are left to the imagination.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Bet you wish they looked like that!

Politics is War by Other Means
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I gave it: Pooh Bear with his Assault Wheelbarrow. This is what it gave me:

[Linked Image]

shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here is what it rendered when I asked it to show the 300 Buckhammer

[Linked Image]

And here is what it gave me when I asked to see the shaman going deer hunting:

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have it do a whole movie.

"The Muppets Take Fallujah"

Me

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Do you have contact information for those two demure lasses? Asking for a friend. And me.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Got some genuine card carrying bulldykes in the neighborhood huh????

That is always nice..
So nice...

🥴🥴🤣🤣

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shaman
[Linked Image]

I'll take the one on the right. At my age she would probably kill me. But I would die happy.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am confused about the silver blade like thing projecting from the one Valkarie's hip... Since she appears to be holding a black sword thing in a stabby grip with her right hand..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Maybe a scabbard?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Kinda like “ Weird Science”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, they aren't really Lesbians. I later found out they're Valkyries, but they live of the road from the shaman in a trailer. I was testing out one of those AI programs that generate images from descriptions. I fed it a description of the neighbors, and this is what it spit back:

[Linked Image]

Pretty darn good for a first attempt. The AI completely embarrassed itself when I tried to add in the matchine pearlescent Harleys with Ape Hangers and Peanut Tanks. Oh well, I guess some things are left to the imagination.

You got that from this? Delete that program.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

[Linked Image]

You got that from this? Delete that program.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That’s damn funny

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A trailer off road out in the sticks, Harleys.

Lebanese or not, sounds like they have a cool set up.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You see, the shaman's neighbors are not Lesbians. They are Valkyries. They are the handmaidens of Odin and they only consort with fallen heroes. They live up the road in a trailer, but they are hardly home at all. Mostly they go roaring off together, all hours of the day and night, on their matched twin pearlescent Harleys with ape hangers and peanut tanks.

The shaman and pooh go up for visits occasionally, Kira and Regan will invite us up for a soak in the hot tub, where we drink Kvass from large mugs that never empty.

As they are fictional beings, created just for the amusement of my fellow campers, I had never seen a representation of them. I found a new online AI tool called Blue Willow and Kira and Regan were the first things that popped into my head. I wrote a description, and the AI rendered an image based on the description.

"On a lonely road two beautiful blonde valkyrie women in white buckskins, holding swords aloft look at a thunderstorm. ultra-realistic"

That was what I fed it. The anomaly in the foreground was the AI's attempt to render a sword, but it got lost. That happens a lot. If you look at the rendering of the "The shaman goes deer hunting," you will see the same sort of goofiness.

The database that the AI runs on was compiled in 2021, so the 300 Buckhammer did not exist. It made its best guess. Someone really needs to teach it about firearms-- and motorcycles. Yeesh, it didn't get motorcycles worth a crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ahh the adventures of Kira....I have missed those...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not AI generated. grin grin

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ok lay off the sauce for a while. It's time for a time out.

shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was playing with AI the past few days and I tried feeding ChatGPT a title "Turkey Hunting Tips and Tricks" and letting it write a script. I then fed it to Pictory to build a video and then published it to Youtube.

They say Turkey Hunting is the hardest game on the North American Continent. It's certainly well beyond an AI to tell you how to do it. I did get a chuckle out of the result

It took about 30 minutes for it all to happen. I just sat and watched.

I also asked ChatGPT: Tell me how to go Turkey Hunting

Its response was:

1. Obtain a hunting license and turkey tag for the state you are hunting in.

2. Scout for turkeys in the area. Look for signs such as tracks, feathers, dusting areas, and droppings.

3. Choose a spot to set up your blind or decoys.

4. Use calls to attract turkeys to your area.

5. Wait patiently and be prepared to shoot when a turkey enters your shooting range.

6. After shooting, tag your turkey, process it, and store it properly.

Wow! Simple as that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was playing with AI the past few days and I tried feeding ChatGPT a title "Turkey Hunting Tips and Tricks" and letting it write a script. I then fed it to Pictory to build a video and then published it to Youtube.

They say Turkey Hunting is the hardest game on the North American Continent. It's certainly well beyond an AI to tell you how to do it. I did get a chuckle out of the result

...<snip>...

[Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net] [Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net] [Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,797
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.