Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The schitty part about all of this is, you all play the game of death by 1000 cuts, and think it's all fun and cool. Years of schit heaped on top of the last one. Ha ha ha. It's funny as hell ain't it?

Then a guy gets his fill and swings the big bat, and oh, the world is coming to an end. How could he? How could that cad fireballz even think it? Fuc kin flave now cash. LOL Tell you what, you know what they say about finding yourself in a fair fight? You're doing it wrong. You lowlifes swing at me for years and expect what? Nothing in return? F you!

Since I've been here, you've talked horrible about my wife, go back and read it. She doesn't deserve it but families only off limits when it suits your agenda.

You've disrespected me and my wife for years, if only because you have no accountability. Nobody like your grandaddy standing there hitting you upside the head for your foul mouth. Horrible behavior gone unchecked for years. I'm one hell of a nice guy that's had enough schit here to last a lifetime. I want no more of it, and you all should be hanging your head in shame for the schit you heap on not only people like me but the good man from Iowa, and JamesJr, among many many others. Just good, decent people from all walks of life and you culls haven't the decency to treat them with the smallest modicum of respect.

Shame on all of you.

And why? Because you can get away with it? Like that makes it right?

Lots of sincere people quit posting here over the years because of the juvenile posting of a dozen imbeciles that run their yap non-stop. As for me, I should have left the very first time I was disrespected, as many, many have done before. I stuck it out, even got caught up in it, but no more. What I see is a gathering of fools and cowards too afraid to stand up to them. Same thing that's wrong with America. Good people too afraid to stand alone and take the heat for standing against the insanity.

Anyone with a modicum of decency left would be better served to leave this forum and focus on family and friends and things that matter.

I am actually embarrassed to have been a part of the Campfire. What was I thinking? Decent people ridiculed into oblivion while azzholes run five deep twenty long.

Can't encourage enough the remaining people reading this to take stock and heed what you've told me in private and leave this place before it consumes you more than it already has.

Stop writing things with your vagina, I can smell the rotten tuna from here.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Since I've been here, you've talked horrible about my wife, go back and read it.

I'd like ta go back and read it.

Can you provide a link?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Jeezus jumping Christ.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

Jeezus jumping Christ.
All hail Ballz.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
The schitty part about all of this is, you all play the game of death by 1000 cuts, and think it's all fun and cool. Years of schit heaped on top of the last one. Ha ha ha. It's funny as hell ain't it?

Then a guy gets his fill and swings the big bat, and oh, the world is coming to an end. How could he? How could that cad fireballz even think it? Fuc kin flave now cash. LOL Tell you what, you know what they say about finding yourself in a fair fight? You're doing it wrong. You lowlifes swing at me for years and expect what? Nothing in return? F you!

Since I've been here, you've talked horrible about my wife, go back and read it. She doesn't deserve it but families only off limits when it suits your agenda.

You've disrespected me and my wife for years, if only because you have no accountability. Nobody like your grandaddy standing there hitting you upside the head for your foul mouth. Horrible behavior gone unchecked for years. I'm one hell of a nice guy that's had enough schit here to last a lifetime. I want no more of it, and you all should be hanging your head in shame for the schit you heap on not only people like me but the good man from Iowa, and JamesJr, among many many others. Just good, decent people from all walks of life and you culls haven't the decency to treat them with the smallest modicum of respect.

Shame on all of you.

Lots of sincere people quit posting here over the years because of the juvenile posting of a dozen imbeciles that run their yap non-stop. As for me, I should have left the very first time I was disrespected, as many, many have done before. I stuck it out, even got caught up in it, but no more. What I see is a gathering of fools and cowards too afraid to stand up to them. Same thing that's wrong with America. Good people too afraid to stand alone and take the heat for standing against the insanity.

Anyone with a modicum of decency left would be better served to leave this forum and focus on family and friends and things that matter.

I am actually embarrassed to have been a part of the Campfire. What was I thinking? Decent people ridiculed into oblivion while azzholes run five deep twenty long.

Can't encourage enough the remaining people reading this to take stock and heed what you've told me in private and leave this place before it consumes you more than it already has.

SO...

You are leaving?

Or is this just another pathological lie?

P.S. Sorry about the old Savage 99 I sold you... I will buy it back if you strip off the purple Rhino-Liner paint job.

That is what started all this right?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Shame on all of you.

Man you are so bad your own wife got on here and even said you were a lazy ph ucker.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m telling you he does this everytime posts a long rambling post disappears for a few weeks. Then he’s back.. only thing I done is call his wife consuela.. oh and said she was trying to poison him.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
fb......quit getting involved with threads you know are going to be a shhtit show....but you cant you are a moth to the flame..

you dont just give these guys ammo.....you load their gun for them... bob

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
fb......quit getting involved with threads you know are going to be a shhtit show....but you cant you are a moth to the flame..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Was fb on thr Rush set?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems to me that you jumped off the porch to play with the big dogs.
You got bitch slapped back on the porch. Now you're the victim ?????
Stop confusing victim with vagina. If this place is so terrible,why are you here?
Because you need the drama, plenty of other sites that you can whine on.

Some people can go into a strange bar / room and leave with a dozen new friends.
Some get ignored, thrown out, dismissed, etc........Which one are you?

Now is the time to show your true character. No need to make up w/Cash, nobody faulting you for disagreements.
Have all of, the internet fights you want, nobody cares, but you can right one wrong.
Up to you.

Still waiting on apology.

"THE VICTIMIZATION OF BALLZ"

Sleeping with his wife

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Did he insult your tooth or your cousin bride?

That Fugger!

Not the tooth! Holy fugg! I'm dying here!

Sunuvabitch! I'm dyin here!
Leonard needs help y'all. Pay attention!

R.O.THEFUGGIN FLOOR AND ALL THAT
All hail the Virginian! LOL

The all inclusive Cash needs help y'all. pay attention! LOL

His wife comes just fine thank you! LOL

Cash has earned every bit of the derision he gets.

Cash doing what cash does best, which is inane squabbling.

F off cash. I tried being nice, you're a dick. Suck it.

I can see why your kid killed himself.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Was fb on thr Rush set?

I think this is a different "Bob".

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Every thread Fireballz posts in goes the same way…

He ends up the victim.

Perpetual Campfire victim…..

Every.
Single.
Time..

Almost as if he has a script to follow.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
FB, I feel like you have some mental problems. Nothing to be ashamed of. It happens to the best of us. I do hope and pray you’ll seek and find help.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Yep, he is a "nothing" of value proposition, who proved, once again, that he is lower than lizard balls !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Shame on all of you.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Shame on all of you.

Please dial 988 as soon as you can, it's not worth it.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 01/28/23. Reason: Can't type for schidt and Burns is gay
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ballz seems to forget that he is the OG of talking schit about Mrs. Ballz.

All things considered, I think we are pretty kind with the “Consuela” moniker.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
#oregonstrong

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I got ten bucks Roy lashes out tonite with a new thread.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,990 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,965
Posts18,519,560
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.