Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
With China

https://www.foxnews.com/world/air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-i-hope-i-am-wrong

4-Star general predicts war with China in 2025 — ordered preparations

Sounds like what we have all been saying. China will try to take Taiwan before the next President is sworn in.

Four-star Air Force general warns 2024 elections will 'distract' US, enable China to invade Taiwan

Air Force general predicts war with China in 2025: 'I hope I am wrong'

Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, in a memo to all air wing commanders and other Air Force operational commanders said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me [we] will fight in 2025."

Minihan said he believes war with China is imminent in the next two years due to the upcoming 2024 elections in the U.S. and Taiwan, which he claimed will "distract" Washington and Taipei and enable China to make a move on the island.

Last edited by UncleAlps; 01/28/23.

God Bless America

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The general said a "a fortified, ready, integrated, and agile Joint Force Maneuver Team ready to fight and win inside the first island chain" needs to be established to prepare for the looming fight.

Minihan directed his Air Force commanders to report back by Feb. 28 on steps they will take to prepare for the war against China.

He also said all personnel should ensure their records and emergency contact information are up-to-date and to "consider their personal affairs and whether a visit should be scheduled with their servicing base legal office to ensure they are legally ready and prepared."

The general reportedly urged his fighting forces to "run deliberately, not recklessly," but said they need to accept some risk in training.

"If you are comfortable in your approach to training, then you are not taking enough risk," he added.

A defense official told Fox News Digital Saturday that Minihan’s remarks "are not representative of the department’s view on China."

DOD press secretary Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said in a statement that U.S.'s "National Defense Strategy makes clear that China is the pacing challenge for the Department of Defense and our focus remains on working alongside allies and partners to preserve a peaceful, free and open Indo-Pacific."

Top defense officials have repeatedly warned that China’s long-term aim is to reunify Taiwan with mainland China and Beijing has ramped up its aggressive posture in the region in recent years.

President Biden said last year that he would respond to an invasion of Taiwan by deploying U.S. forces, unlike the war in Ukraine.

But Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin told reporters earlier this month that he "seriously doubt[s]" an invasion of Taiwan and subsequent war with China is "imminent."

God Bless America
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Need to change that thread title……”orders” and “predicts” have 2 different meanings.

Key words…..predicts-warns-memo-believes……

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I laugh my ass off that some of you think we will make it until 2025...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
With China

https://www.foxnews.com/world/air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-i-hope-i-am-wrong

4-Star general predicts war with China in 2025 — ordered preparations

Sounds like what we have all been saying. China will try to take Taiwan before the next President is sworn in.

Four-star Air Force general warns 2024 elections will 'distract' US, enable China to invade Taiwan

Air Force general predicts war with China in 2025: 'I hope I am wrong'

Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, in a memo to all air wing commanders and other Air Force operational commanders said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me [we] will fight in 2025."

Minihan said he believes war with China is imminent in the next two years due to the upcoming 2024 elections in the U.S. and Taiwan, which he claimed will "distract" Washington and Taipei and enable China to make a move on the island.

Doubt it'll take that long. We'll be in Ukraine first, then in Taiwan.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We will be in it soon ,,,..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If China and Taiwan are reunited how would that affect us?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

Pretty sure if China waits twenty years or so the next generation of Taiwanese will be pushing for unification anyway.

Not sure whether it is your media, your government, or your war mongers that are responsible but it seems to me that the US citizenry is kept hyped up and pissed off intentionally.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Very little. All our phones, pharmaceuticals, scopes, cameras, red dots, towels, jumper cables, light bulbs, matches, batteries, hearing aids, toy fire trucks, fireworks, fishing lures, cowboy boots, bibles, jerky, and 7 million 8 hundred thousand 4 hundred 32 other products will stay in the supply chain.

But not guns. Or ammo. They’re too dangerous to import.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Democrats are doing their damnedest to get us in another war.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Shang ki shek made Tiawan happen when he refused to go Communist . He took his followers of Capitalism to that Island around WW II . They have some degree of support from the Western world because they make chips and all sorts of other things at low prices . They may also have machines there that make things very small in size few other places have or can quickly get.
China is waiting on the USA to send all it's missiles to Ukraine before they go on the attack.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Not sure whether it is your media, your government, or your war mongers that are responsible but it seems to me that the US citizenry is kept hyped up and pissed off intentionally.

It' all 3, and your not wrong.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any generals/admirals left in our military after the Obama purges are woke, stupid, and not worth listening to.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
It’s possible that a couple warriors slipped through the cracks and are still in leadership positions throughout our military. Without doubt, we are going to need a few.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
War is politicians default setting. So yes, war is coming.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Pretty sure if China waits twenty years or so the next generation of Taiwanese will be pushing for unification anyway.
That’s about how I see it too. There’s too much risk to China to invade Taiwan and Taiwan will be useless to China if they have to level it to take it. China will wait things out and use subversion to eventually get Taiwan fully under Chinese control without a war.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
IMO control of the South China Sea will be the fuse.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not to worry, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Milley will continue keep China informed as to our plans.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I dont think any American flag officer these days is competent or has any credibility.

Sam......

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
We can’t last more than 2 Days with Cheena ..

Supplies have been Dwindling..

Putin, Ming and Mr Pudd’n are acting in Concert..

Once the their Confidence Level is Met we’re going to take an Ass Wiping that will take US to our Knees..

I still find it Hard to Believe that the Flag Officers will just stand by and watch Half the Pacific Fleet Sunk and Air Command cut in Half ..

They know what’s Cum’n ..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,412
Posts18,489,030
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.