-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sent 'em a Tasco. Still not happy with them.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A while back, I sent them my 8x30 SLCs for a clean up, they sent me a parts list of the things they replaced and mailed them back, not cost for any of it. My idea was to sell them at the time but they came back looking like new and used them just yesterday. I did at the time have a number of products registered with them, now it's only two binos.

T
Takman Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Update: received email yesterday requesting mailing and billing address as well as phone number. Also requested where and when purchased. I responded and got a confirmation.

Just because I am wandering around doesn't mean I am lost.
T
Takman Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
So that is about 7 business days. Looks like email is preferred way of communication with them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lotech
Used their customer service once. Took about three minutes to get a lens cover for my binocular on the way. No charge.
I also had a good experience with customer service. Replaced a lens cover on my ELs. No problem, no charge.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I had an issue with my 10-32 ELs in early December. I called, got a return authorization. Sent the binocs in early Dec. Received the repaired binocs mid January, fixed free of charge.

NRA Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have been dealing with Swarovski/Kahles since about 1985. Cannot say enough about preferential treatment I received...

I have/owned 12-15 of their scopes and 10+ sets of binocs. I have had numerous send backs over the years (mostly for things I BROKE). They were always turned around in a short time and provided top notch communication. I sent a brand new set of 10x56 binocs back last year to Cranston. They overnighted them to Austria and then back to me within 10 days. ALWAYS free of charge...

All companies have an off day or a screw up sometimes... give them another chance...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, the only company worse has to be Midway, then maybe Leupold. It is amazing that any of these companies still exist with all the crap they put out.

I have dozens of Swarovski optics and the perform to they standard I expect from them. I did get a set of EL rangefinding binoculars that quit working and I called them up to talk to them about how important it was that I get them back because I was heading into hunting season and needed the rangefinding capabilities. They told me that they would probably have to be shipped to Europe to fix the rangefinder, so they sent me a set of loaners to use until mine got repaired.

It took a couple months to get them back, but I had the loaners for the whole fall with no cost to me at all. When mine got repaired, they sent them back and then asked for me to ship them the loaners.

I for one will continue to use Swarovski products because of their great customer service and their quality optics. It is too bad someone got treated poorly, but my experience is completely opposite.

This is for the general Campfire population, if Ringman comes back with his stupid comparison of a Swarovski Z5 to his Bushnell, I am going to have Ted Kaczynski send him a post card...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Needed some new objective lens covers recently for a pair of NL Pure that I bought used. I emailed them. They sent a nice reply and mailed the covers to me with no charge. They’ve always been easy to work with in my experience.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shrapnel
This is for the general Campfire population, if Ringman comes back with his stupid comparison of a Swarovski Z5 to his Bushnell, I am going to have Ted Kaczynski send him a post card...

Lol! Almost fell outta my chair laughing......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

T
Takman Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Final update on a positive note. Received a pair of objective covers at no charge today. So from the time of my initial email only two weeks or about 10 business days. I am PLEASED with the timely response. Unfortunate this started with the 78 minute wait on the phone to end with the systems error response. So note to self, do email for prompt service with Swarovski.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Wow, the only company worse has to be Midway, then maybe Leupold. It is amazing that any of these companies still exist with all the crap they put out.

I have dozens of Swarovski optics and the perform to they standard I expect from them. I did get a set of EL rangefinding binoculars that quit working and I called them up to talk to them about how important it was that I get them back because I was heading into hunting season and needed the rangefinding capabilities. They told me that they would probably have to be shipped to Europe to fix the rangefinder, so they sent me a set of loaners to use until mine got repaired.

It took a couple months to get them back, but I had the loaners for the whole fall with no cost to me at all. When mine got repaired, they sent them back and then asked for me to ship them the loaners.

I for one will continue to use Swarovski products because of their great customer service and their quality optics. It is too bad someone got treated poorly, but my experience is completely opposite.

shrapnel,

How many of our Swarovskis have you compared with other scopes on an optic chart? I'm willing to put up a quarter you never have.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can ol' Ted use the quarter for postage?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 808outdoors, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 13 invisible), 1,405 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.