Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slenk
Can't get out of this state fast enough. It's getting more screwed up every day.
Slenk

Spokane Valley
Can't get out of this state fast enough. It's getting more screwed up every day.

Spokane is right on the Idaho border.
I am stuck in Seattle where my grandkids live.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Most of us will not live to see it, but as the population of earth grows, a dictatorship will be the only form of government that will work.
Read Brave New World, 1984 or Fahrenheit 451 to see what is coming.
Obviously all guns will be banned.
Ehrlich was 100% correct in his thesis.
Too late to become off Earth species as there is no global will to do so.
Somewhere down the road some great plague, an asteroid or world war will trim the hoomins back to a few million and God will hit "restart". Read Earth Abides to get a version of that.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
It's going on here as well. They now have a one seat majority in the state senate, and they're maniacally crashing through every piece of psychotic legislation they can dream up.

I am in the planning stages of my exit. I don't want to look back in 5 or 10 years with regret. My folks live next door, and are in their 80's, and my business is here, but they have a bloodlust now. They're going to punish all of us non-believers.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Same thing going on here in NM
Gotta please the lgbtq folks. Someone could blow their brains out for fondling kids.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Nollij
It's going on here as well. They now have a one seat majority in the state senate, and they're maniacally crashing through every piece of psychotic legislation they can dream up.

I am in the planning stages of my exit. I don't want to look back in 5 or 10 years with regret. My folks live next door, and are in their 80's, and my business is here, but they have a bloodlust now. They're going to punish all of us non-believers.

Pretty amazing white progressive DFL types were celebrating and helping BLM burn down the Twin Cities. Even Gov WAlz' daughter was involved in the violence

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Weird how all this is going on...

I mean, threads every day, espousing how their neighbors, kids, ETC would never vote dem...

Yet, here we are...

Look around.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Most of us will not live to see it, .

I think you are sooooooo wrong. History shows how fast things move.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Originally Posted by Slenk
Slenk

Spokane Valley

Spokane is right on the Idaho border.
I am stuck in Seattle where my grandkids live.

Wish we had kept going when we moved here but didn't. At 82 it's a little harder to pack up and go. Lucky my grand kid and great grand kids live in Idaho so we spend more time there.

I just read that the dems. In Olympia want to past a law to make voting mandatory and no signature verification.

Last edited by Slenk; 01/30/23.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Deltakid & Clarkm: I know the solution to your miseries - move thefuck out of taxington!
You's guys only live ONCE - to live it in taxington is self inflicted unhappiness and life shortening stress.
25 years ago I decided to move out of the state I was born and raised in and lived in for 50 years (taxington) - that moving out was THE BEST decision I have ever made (besides marrying the VarmintWife!)!
I wish you both the best but living in taxington is NOT smart or healthy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Deltakid & Clarkm: I know the solution to your miseries - move thefuck out of taxington!
You's guys only live ONCE - to live it in taxington is self inflicted unhappiness and life shortening stress.
25 years ago I decided to move out of the state I was born and raised in and lived in for 50 years (taxington) - that moving out was THE BEST decision I have ever made (besides marrying the VarmintWife!)!
I wish you both the best but living in taxington is NOT smart or healthy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Where does your pension come from?

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Been living "good" in retirement?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DemocRAT ran states are a subnation inside a nation... they are all communists...

Washington isn't really its own state anymore... neither is Oregon... nor Nevada, and they are sitting their sites on Arizona currently...

it is best described as protectorates or territories owned and controlled by California...

What ever CA does, these idiots follow suit...

and the DemocRATs aren't really winning elections in these states....
They have mail in balloting....

Last election, I go to the County election office and pick up a ballot, saying I didn't receive one in the mail.. .they give me one.. I fill it out.

and am watching what is going on around me....

People hand in their ballot, two people are at 2 desks to run them thru their vote counting machine... I watch several people walk up, turn them in...
the two clowns at the computing station, look at them completely, then put them in the machines, and then a pile of those that had been tallyed..

Some other ballots, people drop off at the front desk and they were immediately handed to those two people, they look them and then run them thru a paper shreader next to their desks, without ever putting them thru the tallying machine...essentially destroying the vote that wasn't cast by them.

I take mine back in the main office, which you can look right thru the large glass windows they have instead of a wall there... Hand my ballot in and walk to the other side of the glass and watch them from a distance... my ballot is taken back to the two counters, it is looked over by one guy, who takes it and drops it into the paper shreader.. WITHOUT ever being tallyed and registered...

I go back in and complain immediately.. someone is the back makes a phone call, and up comes two cops, who tell me to leave right now.. or they will arrest me for making a public disturbance....

democRAT ran states, have nothing to do with honest elections.. each are communist ran... preplanned results before the votes are ever cast... they let a few of the other side win, in low level positions.. just to give the appearance that they are honest....ITS ALL BULLSCHIDT..

and peoples Ideas of just move to another state, is ridiculous.. its that same reason on how the liberal left and the communist ran democRATS, are taking over each state one state at a time....only solution is these people being physically thrown out of office , via the 5th floor window.. head first..

there is only honest elections in Republican ran states, and don't worry the democRATS are coming for you folks next...because no one in this nation will stand up and fight against those that are internally taking over this nation, by being stooges for the Chinese Communist Party...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Clarkm
WA state just keeps on making it harder for an old man to sell his guns.
I am traveling their soon for that very purpose.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Demo craps have always been like boxelder bugs- they are annoying and there are always way too many of them.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lostleader
Demo craps have always been like boxelder bugs- they are annoying and there are always way too many of them.

We fight battles, they fight a war.

We sleep, they don’t.

We’re unorganized, they’re very organized.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
DemocRAT ran states are a subnation inside a nation... they are all communists...

Washington isn't really its own state anymore... neither is Oregon... nor Nevada, and they are sitting their sites on Arizona currently...

it is best described as protectorates or territories owned and controlled by California...

What ever CA does, these idiots follow suit...

and the DemocRATs aren't really winning elections in these states....
They have mail in balloting....

Last election, I go to the County election office and pick up a ballot, saying I didn't receive one in the mail.. .they give me one.. I fill it out.

and am watching what is going on around me....

People hand in their ballot, two people are at 2 desks to run them thru their vote counting machine... I watch several people walk up, turn them in...
the two clowns at the computing station, look at them completely, then put them in the machines, and then a pile of those that had been tallyed..

Some other ballots, people drop off at the front desk and they were immediately handed to those two people, they look them and then run them thru a paper shreader next to their desks, without ever putting them thru the tallying machine...essentially destroying the vote that wasn't cast by them.

I take mine back in the main office, which you can look right thru the large glass windows they have instead of a wall there... Hand my ballot in and walk to the other side of the glass and watch them from a distance... my ballot is taken back to the two counters, it is looked over by one guy, who takes it and drops it into the paper shreader.. WITHOUT ever being tallyed and registered...

I go back in and complain immediately.. someone is the back makes a phone call, and up comes two cops, who tell me to leave right now.. or they will arrest me for making a public disturbance....

democRAT ran states, have nothing to do with honest elections.. each are communist ran... preplanned results before the votes are ever cast... they let a few of the other side win, in low level positions.. just to give the appearance that they are honest....ITS ALL BULLSCHIDT..

and peoples Ideas of just move to another state, is ridiculous.. its that same reason on how the liberal left and the communist ran democRATS, are taking over each state one state at a time....only solution is these people being physically thrown out of office , via the 5th floor window.. head first..

there is only honest elections in Republican ran states, and don't worry the democRATS are coming for you folks next...because no one in this nation will stand up and fight against those that are internally taking over this nation.
Good post.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
We lost when we lost the education system to the progressives, and those who have been brainwashed by that system are now the voting majority. It is just a matter of time before all states are blue.

I am 71yo so I will not see the total destruction of the country but my children, and certainly my grandchildren, will see it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I am 71yo so I will not see the total destruction of the country but my children, and certainly my grandchildren, will see it.
You may see more of it than you'd like.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by lostleader

We fight battles, they fight a war.

We sleep, they don’t.

We’re unorganized, they’re very organized.

This sums it up, even in congress and the Senate. They stick together like glue.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
They will win in the near term.
When the Chinks take over they will be exterminated.

Questions ? See Russian revolution.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 7 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,589
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.