Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bwana338
The issue of California individuals moving out of California to other states.

Is they bring the same logic that they moved from.

They are selling their homes of good amounts and then they move into select states and i now of subdivision that are entirely made up of people from California. And they vote democrat.

I have a bunch in our HOA that have moved in the past few years.

I get your point true, not many Liberals would want to live where I do to many guns and Domestic Terrorist.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Newsom will demand more gun laws was my comment after the first shooting in Monterey Park..

He suffered from what's commonly referred to as Einstin's definition of insanity

He has a has mind about thing like the anit-vax crowd here

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Give it a fugging rest or stop acting like such a fugging victim when you get called out.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Give it a fugging rest or stop acting like such a fugging victim when you get called out.
Damn Jim its dozens of times a day,
I am a not victim just dealing with angry and obsessed mental midgets

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana338
The issue of California individuals moving out of California to other states.

Is they bring the same logic that they moved from.

They are selling their homes of good amounts and then they move into select states and i now of subdivision that are entirely made up of people from California. And they vote democrat.

I have a bunch in our HOA that have moved in the past few years.

I would expect they’d move into section that already reflect their notions. Even solid red states have their Liberal enclaves, like Austin, TX and Ashville, NC. That will water down their influence. Now of course, California is looking into following the refugees with taxes on their wealth that persist for some time after they flee. That may slow down some of them if it passes. Some time ago, Illinois was looking into oppressive property taxes to bolster their floundering state pension funds. That would also have had the effect of making it expensive for residents to flee by lowering property values. Don’t know where that went, as Illinois and its doings are dreary and bothersome stuff, and I don’t follow it, except as it’s thrust upon me.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Sleepy
Campfire Regular
M
Won’t pass the SCOTUS smell test.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.

It’ll go down in the courts and he knows it, furthermore most will just ignore it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The problem is that these numbskulls go as far as they can within their own states and when the policies fail (as they surely will) they blame other states for the failure and try to get the feral gubmint to dictate policy...like Pennsylvania blaming Florida for gun violence.

For that reason alone, I give a damn.

Tell me about it, we voted Reagan four times in CA, then everybody’s liberals migrated to CA.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Radical Democrats (redundant), love themselves some helpless victim zones.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Making things safer isn’t Newsom’s goal.

The goal of the Leftists is to propel legislation that shows their hatred for the Right. Results showing the benefits of such legislation on the citizens is really irrelevant and definitely secondary.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?

There's an old saying and it continues to prove true.

"As goes California, so goes the country."

You'd best pay attention. It's like the dreeping crud. It's on you before you know it and then it's too damn late.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Damn Jim its dozens of times a day,
I am a not victim just dealing with angry and obsessed mental midgets
Mental midgets?
Don’t be so hard on yourself when you look in the mirror.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I left New York State because of the gun laws 39 years ago.

Anyone who thinks what happens in NY or CA will have no effect on the rest of us over time is delusional. If nothing else it puts Political figures who support that crap like Hilary and Newsom on the national stage.

Gavin Newsom could easily be our next President.

This.👆

Proud NRA Life Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?

There's an old saying and it continues to prove true.

"As goes California, so goes the country."

You'd best pay attention. It's like the dreeping crud. It's on you before you know it and then it's too damn late.
PJ
a

If you say so, but it's quite obvious that people from that state have been useless for decades and now someone else needs to clean up their mess.

Typical liberals

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff

It’ll go down in the courts and he knows it, furthermore most will just ignore it.

Libs have no qualms about passing laws they know will fail in the courts. They spend millions in taxpayer dollars defending them, and it forces the opposition to do the same with private money. Gets their pics in the news, and stirs up their supporters to donate.

Lawyers win regardless.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When I read this thread I think about what I pay extra on a car because of California laws

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ihookem
Good idea. If a shop has a sign that says " concealed carry firearms allowed" This would no doubt deter any criminal and they would find easier pickins where it sais " No guns allowed.
I think this will have just the opposite affect, by design.

This bill is designed to force private business owners to do the State’s dirty work for them and it forces business owners to publicly choose. It is a workaround.

If a business owner dares to but up a Guns Allowed sign, payed protesters will swoop in, disrupt and riot, destroying the business. The media will be on the scene even before the riots start.

This will deter other businesses from posting Guns Allowed signs.

Like I said, it’s a workaround the Constitution.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Newsom is a worthless P.O.S. Woke Libtard!

If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got.
Carpe Diem,
bgcatty
NRA Patriot Life Benefactor Member
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The saying was "as goes Maine, so goes the country."

All the NYers I have met here in central FL are way far right.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ihookem
Good idea. If a shop has a sign that says " concealed carry firearms allowed" This would no doubt deter any criminal and they would find easier pickins where it sais " No guns allowed.
I think this will have just the opposite affect, by design.

This bill is designed to force private business owners to do the State’s dirty work for them and it forces business owners to publicly choose. It is a workaround.

If a business owner dares to but up a Guns Allowed sign, payed protesters will swoop in, disrupt and riot, destroying the business. The media will be on the scene even before the riots start.

This will deter other businesses from posting Guns Allowed signs.

Like I said, it’s a workaround the Constitution.

That’s funny, around here they get the opposite, boycotted for putting up a no guns sign. Local gun rights group keeps a web page listing businesses across the state that don’t allow concealed carry. A local jewelry store has a Concealed Carry Welcome sign on his door and gets a lot of business.

Swifty
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,408
Posts18,528,036
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.