Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NWT
Unfortunately until things change , many products we purchase today we don’t have a choice. Sport Optics we have many choices.
Those that responded in favor of supporting CCP made products are either the uneducated, uninformed, un AMERICAN. I find it intriguing how many vote with their wallets versus the big picture and treat CCP made products as any other. Many are just so ignorant nothing will get through to their little minds. Look up in the sky, your buddies are visiting you .

Who is forcing you to buy Chinese made products? We always have a choice and not only for optic purchases.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
NWT, if you feel like the CCP is out of control, maybe your rant should be directed at slow joe and the ho, or maybe china mitch. All of Washington has sold us out long ago, not Doug at Camersland.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Washington had LOTS of help right at the grass roots level here at home. Wall Street and EVERY corporate boardroom worked hand in hand with .gov to give our technology, manufacturing processes and trade secrets to them in exchange for the ability to obtain higher profit margins. Lower costs of production, less regulations and rules, unbalanced tariffs and fees and currency manipulation made things the mess it is today.
Offshoring.
Subcontracting.
Downsizing.
EPA regulations here at home restricting nearly everything.

Oh, but those corporate employers kept America working, huh?
Growing those stock portfolios, 401K's and IRA's?
Enjoying those imported medications?
Like those low, low prices?

Supply/Demand. Won't be fixed by giving a retailer a hard time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Countries who have a strong trade relationship, typically don't want to go to war with each other.

Study history, that's how the Roman's did it when they conquered territories. How they kept them content to be ruled by the Roman's.

When trade disintegrates, ala what Dementia Joe did to Russia, is when the potential for the do do to hit the fan.

That's the way stuff works.

Trade means mutually beneficial to both countries.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The Chinks are making the USA their Disneyland.
They are at least 30% complete with taking over.
Once they do stand by for mass immigration and organ harvesting of us.
Every time you buys a Chink product you are feeding the Trojan Horse.
You will continue to and the USA is doomed.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MrMuskie

Larry Root

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hicountry
Countries who have a strong trade relationship, typically don't want to go to war with each other.

Study history, that's how the Roman's did it when they conquered territories. How they kept them content to be ruled by the Roman's.

When trade disintegrates, ala what Dementia Joe did to Russia, is when the potential for the do do to hit the fan.

That's the way stuff works.

Trade means mutually beneficial to both countries.
1000% agree. The tensions and sanctions crap has never worked name me one country who we changed with sanctions and trade punishments. South Africa. We see how that went. Libya? How did they go for gadaffi? Cuba? Lol.

I think we control countries the opposite. By doing business with them. I am going to buy an Arken just to see. If they really track. If they do and I hope they do I will buy more

Just to piss off John burns. I bought some murom primers. They even say they are made in the Vladimir region

Ever heard of abundance mentality? It works.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Larry Root

Just the facts ma’am…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doug and his employees are always helpful and forthright in there dealings. I have made a few purchases on so very high quality gear at really really great prices. Whenever Doug has a smoking deal on quality optics he always let's us know about it. Plus i was lucky enough to win a Meopta scope in one of his drawings several years back. Great Scope and Great gesture by Doug.

I have been in retail all my life and if all business were ran the way Doug runs his it would be a great world. Keep Up the good work.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
"The Chinks are making the USA their Disneyland.
Once they do, stand by for mass immigration and organ harvesting of us.
You will continue to and the USA is doomed."

Campfire keyboard warriors employ the the Persian messenger method when they cannot refute the facts.

Buy a Chink scope and help the Commies kill mommy !

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I Authorized another,just yesterday. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire keyboard warriors employ the the Persian messenger method when they cannot refute the facts.

Larry Root

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. It is appreciated more than I can say.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. It is appreciated more than I can say.

You are good to go in my book! I just ordered one from you this morning. Keep up the good work!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

have you ever tried to get a product made and bring it to market and wanted to make it in the USA only to discover the product would be 4 times more expensive to make here than China? I HAVE! Sometimes it’s not a choice to make it here. Instead of casting stones at companies whose only choice at offering a viable product is to make it i China.

Why aren’t you asking why and how did our country become so incompetitive? Answer: the government. Also labor unions who even forced gun companies like Winchester to relocate. Taxes and regulations. Let me ask how many letters did you write to elected leaders? How many of your neighbors did you try to get to vote for limited government? What actions did you take? Other than saying commies? I rest my case. Our country will be destroyed one day with no shots fired.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

have you ever tried to get a product made and bring it to market and wanted to make it in the USA only to discover the product would be 4 times more expensive to make here than China? I HAVE! Sometimes it’s not a choice to make it here. Instead of casting stones at companies whose only choice at offering a viable product is to make it i China.

Why aren’t you asking why and how did our country become so incompetitive? Answer: the government. Also labor unions who even forced gun companies like Winchester to relocate. Taxes and regulations. Let me ask how many letters did you write to elected leaders? How many of your neighbors did you try to get to vote for limited government? What actions did you take? Other than saying commies? I rest my case. Our country will be destroyed one day with no shots fired.

You realize you're talking to Larry Root, right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, when Root pipes up in support of NWT, that should tell all you need to know about NWT...............

Don't need an additional scope right now, I have a couple on the shelf, but I may have to order one now from Doug just because I can.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I Authorize this Authorization,via my Authority. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

CC:

You mention bringing a product to market. Were you trying to have your static scope tester mass produced?

I didn't realize that America had gotten so "incompetitive". While there's myriad factors in play for America's decline, I'm going to cast some blame on education; there's just not any appreciation for spelling, grammer, syntax, etc anymore.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starbuck

CC:

You mention bringing a product to market. Were you trying to have your static scope tester mass produced?

I didn't realize that America had gotten so incompetitive. While there's myriad factors in play for America's decline, I'm going to cast some blame on education; there's just not any appreciation for spelling, grammer, syntax, etc anymore.
. I will put you in the NO category. You didn’t know it’s 4x the cost in many cases or more.

Why would any US company make their products outside the US unless they really had to?

Little deickkk looks like the scope holds zero. Not difficult. Let’s see that puppy hold the reticle dead on through its travel on a tall target.

For the haters. Nightforce tests their scopes in a static fixture

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

342 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,022
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.