-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Drooling CLUELESS Whiners are a hoot...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Wanton man Lust Fantasies runneth over and now QD detach slings and AICS DBM are on the Hit List. What next?!? One of you Melting Snowflakes gonna wander Outside?!?

Nawwwwwwwww. Hint.

7" RPM 223 SALAMI here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Rest assured,nobody can insult you Kchunts,better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by ihookem
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.
It's a very sad tale. Some people in life are dealt a losing hand.

I dont know the story. However, his insults only prove my point. Go back 15 yrs or so. He was a decent guy and interesting too. Stick, tell us what happened. You lost someone in your family , and you never got over it... By not replying, except for insults, you are only proving it. I've seen this before .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Wanton Man Lusting Foot Fetish Fhuqks,can nearly get an oar in the water...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Better print this one too. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon it was "mean" of me to leave someone soooooo horned up,hanging on the second Buck...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For her Wanton Man Lusting Foot Fetishes,Baby Bean was schlepping Meindel's and 'Humper probably was too. Hint.

'Nother pic of mine. Hint.

'Humper killed his first. Hint.

As mentioned,it were a fair day. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ihookem
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.

Well 15 years ago, he had more than 2 working brain cells... but between the booze and the meth, and a lot of physical abuse to himself...
and not getting laid since 1982....and she was ugly as schitt and lucky he was stoned and not real picky.. plus she gave him the clap...

after that, you'd be sorta grouchy 40 years later...and filtered a bunch of rotgut alcohol and crappy unknown sourced drugs thru that Watermelon on his shoulders that hold his brain.. hence those two working brain cells left.... BUT no one on the planet gets more out of two brain cells than Schtick..

Stumpy proBABLY COULD of have gone to MIT, but he was too smart for that... instead he went to Alaska from Coos Bay OR, to be a logger, and a social recluse...the dope and the booze was just a side gig...

Stumpy may be grumpy on the campfire, but he's the happiest little nome in the entire state of Alaska AND the Yukon Territory to boot...
MOST people can't drink and booze their problems away with alcohol and a lot of drugs....BUT Stumpy can.. happiest guy you'd ever meet...

Schtick don't care, because he don't have to....That's why he's the happiest guy in the Great White North...

We ALL should be so lucky.... ( snicker)....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I can’t imagine taking the time to type out all the words some guys do just to argue with a complete stranger on the internet…..lol. Talk about letting someone get in your head.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts ain't subjective,to the chagrin of Melting Snowflake Crying Karens the World over...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

7" RPM Rock 22-250 SALAMI. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Have you had a chance to fool with those new smaller arkens? I don’t remember the specifics off hand but something like 30mm tube 4-16 or so? I remember people preordering but haven’t noticed anyone reporting on them yet.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Rough estimate says every Stick post gets 5 responses.

Ric is smiling.

AS for Stick's life:

-go to AK
-make 6 figures
-own tons of guns
-shoot/catch a lot of game/fish
-have family that shares you hobbies
-twist the undies of dozens of keyboard warriors

Sounds like Heaven

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Ric is smiling.

That’s why Rick banned him completely for a year, then kept him on 1 post per day for a year. True Love 😂

Swifty
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Rough estimate says every Stick post gets 5 responses.

Ric is smiling.

AS for Stick's life:

-go to AK
-make 6 figures
-own tons of guns
-shoot/catch a lot of game/fish
-have family that shares you hobbies
-twist the undies of dozens of keyboard warriors

Sounds like Heaven

He sais that is what his life is like. Got some news here. It's not like that. He takes all kinds of pictures , and over the last 20 yrs he keeps posting the same pictures. He sais he makes $250,000 a yr. and you just believe some guy on the internet. There WAS a guy here named Roundoak. It took 10 yrs and 10,000 posts before someone caught him taking picks of someone elses deer claiming it was from his party. Claimed he had 1,000 ac. in SW WIs. SOme may have been true, but when called on it he pulled the pics real fast and has not been seen since. This guy is likely the same thing. There are many on this board who just are not what they say. I have caught people several times that were full of it. A guy with a pretty good looking girl , saying it's his wife. Five yrs later , he posts his friend just sent him this girl he is dating. SAME GIRL! Guys saying that screwed their hot teacher when he was 11.... . Ya , keep believing that stuff. Stick is not what he claims, if he is, why is he here??????????

Last edited by ihookem; 02/02/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Have you had a chance to fool with those new smaller arkens? I don’t remember the specifics off hand but something like 30mm tube 4-16 or so? I remember people preordering but haven’t noticed anyone reporting on them yet.

Never heard of 'em. Hint.(grin)

Blowing 50+now and a Monsoon,so new glass takes a backseat to Chrome. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stumpy is like a tennis ball.... the harder you throw it at a brick wall, the faster it comes back at ya...

He's harmless...10 pound of schitt in a 2 pound bag...but he manages his BS well with all things considering..

It ain't easy being Schtick, but that never deters him at all.... meth does that for people...makes em just don't care...

Sigmond Freud would have loved to have Schtick as a patient....He's an entire clinical study onto himself...

Kinda like Keith Moon of the Stones...the way he abused himself, he should have been dead 20 times over...

As my grand dad use to say " Boy is tougher than a pine knot.."

Toughest little Twinkie on the block...pepetually 15... mentally..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Stumpy is like a tennis ball.... the harder you throw it at a brick wall, the faster it comes back at ya...

He's harmless...10 pound of schitt in a 2 pound bag...but he manages his BS well with all things considering..

It ain't easy being Schtick, but that never deters him at all.... meth does that for people...makes em just don't care...

Sigmond Freud would have loved to have Schtick as a patient....He's an entire clinical study onto himself...

Kinda like Keith Moon of the Stones...the way he abused himself, he should have been dead 20 times over...

Keith Moon of the Stones?

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Oops!

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Those scopes are almost all Chinese made. I dont care how good that are , I wont buy one. Anything Chinese.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Damn Spell Check.... How in the hell can you misspell Richards, and it corrects that to MOON????

Friggin MicroSoft can't get anything straight! Damn Dope Smoking Liberal hippies!!! smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Damn Spell Check.... smile
right laugh

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Torqued
Is anyone running around killing varmints with a fast twist 220 swift.

If so tell me about the rifle.

What is the twist rate
What is the lightest bullets that it likes, as well as heavies
ETC

Thinking about having a lightweight swift built
99.8 % of all shots we have are inside of 225 yds with the biggest share less than 100. Don't see a need to pack a heavy barreled rifle around.

Torqued,

As others have said, if you're simply shooting at 225 or less and even more so under 100, don't waste your time on a fast twist Swift. Per Stick, there are better options due to mechanics. Since you already have all the brass, you could even get away with an old school saami 14 twist, running 55 grain bullets at 3800+, or 50's at 3900+ fps. Those 2 options would absolutely vaporize varmints within your stated ranges. Heck, even a saami spec 223 with a high BC bullet, like a 75 ELD, won't really hang at those ranges...and definitely won't provide the same explosive affect/fun factor. Over 300 though, the advantages deteriorate rapidly.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A VERY Wise Man stated earlier:

Hint.

Now if only for conversation,a Retard Swift at 14" twist,with a 50gr at 4000fps,imparts 205,714 RPM onto the projectile. Hint.

A 7" twist 223 SALAMI with a 50gr at 3500fps,imparts 360,000 RPM. Guess which flings Goo farther? Hint.

Secondly,the faster it starts(lineal) velocity,the FASTER it slows. The 7" 223 knocks 94fps of impact velocity "advantage" at 225yds,from the Retard Swift to boot. Rotational velocity,don't have in a like manner,as those initial advntages never wane. Hint.

I get it,that you gals don' shoot much and there's ZERO fhuqking reason to keep proving it,but it's FUNNIER than fhuqk that you are compelled to. Even with spell check and Politics "causing" it all. Hint.

You Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (219 Wasp, 160user, 257_X_50, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,408
Posts18,506,990
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.