Home
Posted By: Torqued Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Is anyone running around killing varmints with a fast twist 220 swift.

If so tell me about the rifle.

What is the twist rate
What is the lightest bullets that it likes, as well as heavies
ETC

Thinking about having a lightweight swift built
99.8 % of all shots we have are inside of 225 yds with the biggest share less than 100. Don't see a need to pack a heavy barreled rifle around.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
You are in wayyyyyyy over your head,budget and abilities...but it's fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Originally Posted by Torqued

What is the twist rate
ETC

99.8 % of all shots we have are inside of 225 yds with the biggest share less than 100. Don't see a need to pack a heavy barreled rifle around.
The problem you will probably face is that with an 8 twist using say 75 ELD-M's, they will stick out further than what the magazines of most short actions allow. You might get 1 or 2 in the mag, but the Swift with its semi-rim stacks each round in front of the previous round. You can buy an extended mag for Remington 700 short actions which will fix the issue or you can get a reamer with a very short throat....but then you lose velocity as the projectiles are seated deeper into the case. If you are only shooting up to 225 yards, then no need to run high bc bullets, a 7 twist using the 77 grain all copper Barnes LRX might work with a standard throat without having cartridge over-all length problems. The rifle won't weigh much less as you'd want at least a 24" barrel on a Swift.
Posted By: mathman Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23

Why a Swift or anything else that hot anyway?
It would probably be fun as well as doing the job. Around 3200 fps with the heavies and around 35 grains of powder ain't that excessive, and he can shoot very large varmints such as burros as Ackley did, as well as small ones. That's less powder than the 300 Savage with half the weight projectile for example.
SniffleKchunt,

You are an Amazingly CLUELESS Sack Of Lying Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What is a "heavy" and 35grs of "what",to preclude an "excessive" situation?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: Torqued Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You are in wayyyyyyy over your head,budget and abilities...but it's fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Don't you need to freshen up the multi colored electrical tape on your Red Riders ?
SniffleKchunt,

You are an Amazingly CLUELESS Sack Of Lying Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What is a "heavy" and 35grs of "what",to preclude an "excessive" situation?!? Hint.

In relation to varmint bullets, 70 to around 77 is heavy. H4350 works ok. For high bc match bullets (which we aren't talking about), around 90 grains would be heavy. But Little Stick, make sure you start 10 % below the published max load data and work up very slowly looking for signs of pressure.
Fhuqktard,

I simply shoot it all and then some. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You "get" to look at the pics and read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................
Fhuqktard,

I simply shoot it all and then some. Hint.

You "get" to look at the pics and read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Wow...I'm so "lucky". LOL.
SniffleKchunt,

You can't even fhuqking BEGIN to "do" for yourself and suck a mean ass,while "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

.585 BC here,in a real M40A1 return at 3200fps. Google as you MUST and lust as you do. Hint.

You'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the tape. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
SniffleKchunt,

You can't even fhuqking BEGIN to "do" for yourself and suck a mean ass,while "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

.585 BC here,in a real M40A1 return at 3200fps. Google as you MUST and lust as you do. Hint.

Yes, I know I'm very "lucky" as I said before. Why are you telling me I'm "lucky" again, when I've agreed that I'm "lucky"?
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23

What is the twist rate
ETC

I have several 220 Swift rifles and have avoided the tendency to look for fast twist. What you are describing as you use for the rifle, the standard 1/12-1/14 is more than adequate.

The reason for the Swift is high velocity, why stifle it’s intent? I shoot 50 grain bullets in mine with fantastic success on varmints and velocity will always trump BC at the ranges you are talking about.

I had a Swift custom made by Dennis Olson and he said the same thing and put a 1/12 twist in the rifle and it works great…
I agree with Shrapnel. I had one fast twist and finally had the barrel taken off and told the gunsmith to use it for a tomato stake.
Posted By: MickinColo Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
What does Hint mean?
Posted By: ldholton Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
if I was going with those parameters the op listed I'd be building a 22 PPC or variant thereof or a 22BR ..
save the powder and recoil
Posted By: Coyote10 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Fast twist Swifts are great. Run a long action. I like the idea, was in the process of building one, but went with a 8 twist 22-250. I could push a 75 grainer pretty good. But, if I were to do it all over again, go 22-6mm or 22-243. Those are the kings of 22 centerfires. Especially spring time coyotes and wind bucking. But the swift is cool. Good luck with your build
Starting velocity,isn't arrival velocity and it's funnier than fhuqk to build a 220 Swift that can't keep pace with an 18" AR in 223. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

BC is the means to which impact velocity adheres and how atmospherics are slipped. An OEM 20" Teeker 223 8" RPM CTR,will fhuqking destroy a 1-12" Swift. .467 BC magfed Smooches,are beyond magnificent. Hint.

Not that CLUELESS Fhuqks trying to talk rifles,ain't funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

I'm likely sweet on 7" 22 PPC AFI's too. Hint.

Hell...I likely even shoot some 7" 22BR. Hint.

If only in fhuqking "fairness" I shoot 22-250 in 8" too,but MUCH prefer my 7",over it,my 9's and 14's. Same goes 22-250AI(7",7.75",8",9",12" and 14"). Which of course is a constant in 224 Speedmire(7",7.5 and 8's). I don't gun a .224" bore of more capacity than a CHeetah though. Hint.

The STUPIDITY is fhuqking Magnificent Ladies...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Starting velocity,isn't arrival velocity and it's funnier than fhuqk to build a 220 Swift that can't keep pace with an 18" AR in 223. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

BC is the means to which impact velocity adheres and how atmospherics are slipped. An OEM 20" Teeker 223 8" RPM CTR,will fhuqking destroy a 1-12" Swift. .467 BC magfed Smooches,are beyond magnificent. Hint.

Not that CLUELESS Fhuqks trying to talk rifles,ain't funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

I'm likely sweet on 7" 22 PPC AFI's too. Hint.

Hell...I likely even shoot some 7" 22BR. Hint.

The STUPIDITY is fhuqking Magnificent Ladies...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Attaboy Dopey! this isn't about BC, you dumb turd, it is about shooting varmints under 225 yards. BC won't do a single thing for you at that distance...

Read that again, Hint laffin' Yuk, Yuk...
SchitSmell,

Your STUPIDITY and inabilities are not the bane of all...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

BC advantages start at the muzzle and simply never wane. The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of simply shooting it all and then some,while you "get" to read about it. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Lying Fhuqk. Hint.

10, My fast twist was a 1-8 22-250AI. It shot 55 gr. bullets great but the Horn.75g.1 in 3 would tear apart at the 100 yard target.
I've never seen a Hornady zook,in any diameter or any RPM,including 7" RPM 22-250AI's and Speedmires. Hint.

Same goes 243 Kreed,243Win,243AI,6-284 and Twat-Six as .243" bores go in 7" and 8" RPM. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint...............
Get a 225 winchester to be different. That would be cool too.
Ladies...bullets,bullets and bullets are the order of importance. Then GOOD brass,which the 225 Winchester has never seen and NEVER will. Hint.

Stupid ain't "different",is just simply fhuqking stupid. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Since I actually hunt coyotes with my .224's I prefer bullets that go fast and shoot flat enough to not have to consider trajectory out past 300 yards. 90% of the time the coyotes I see are moving and cover is nearby. I have to shoot in a short period of time and I like to figure a lead, pull the trigger and see a puff of hair when the coyote goes down. When my 22-250 barrel went bad I switched to a 1-10 243 barrel and shoot 55-58 grain bullets pushed pretty fast and get the same results with a little more puff. Now if I were playing around plinking steel or shooting paper at 600 yards then yes a longer bullet and a faster twist would be fine. Have a rifle for that too but I don't use it coyote hunting. That said I wouldn't build a 220 swift today, too may better choices that have better brass available.
Rickety,

Your "grasp" of Ballistic "knowledge"" and Terminal Effects,is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Cite a particular projectile and velocity,in your "wonderful" Retard Twisted 243 Win,mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Next muse mounting system and glass,then dangle a picture of THE Goat Fhuqk. Dare ya'! Hint.

Originally Posted by rickt300
Since I actually hunt coyotes with my .224's I prefer bullets that go fast and shoot flat enough to not have to consider trajectory out past 300 yards. 90% of the time the coyotes I see are moving and cover is nearby. I have to shoot in a short period of time and I like to figure a lead, pull the trigger and see a puff of hair when the coyote goes down. When my 22-250 barrel went bad I switched to a 1-10 243 barrel and shoot 55-58 grain bullets pushed pretty fast and get the same results with a little more puff. Now if I were playing around plinking steel or shooting paper at 600 yards then yes a longer bullet and a faster twist would be fine. Have a rifle for that too but I don't use it coyote hunting. That said I wouldn't build a 220 swift today, too may better choices that have better brass available.

Did the same.
.243 win with a 75 grain vmax is the ticket.
Good calling rig. Wind blows out here too and has never been a problem. Most called song dogs are 100 and in. Hangers at 250 are dead.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Originally Posted by mathman

Why a Swift or anything else that hot anyway?

This^^^^^
Originally Posted by shrapnel

What is the twist rate
ETC

I have several 220 Swift rifles and have avoided the tendency to look for fast twist. What you are describing as you use for the rifle, the standard 1/12-1/14 is more than adequate.

The reason for the Swift is high velocity, why stifle it’s intent? I shoot 50 grain bullets in mine with fantastic success on varmints and velocity will always trump BC at the ranges you are talking about.

I had a Swift custom made by Dennis Olson and he said the same thing and put a 1/12 twist in the rifle and it works great…

Good post. I have used a lot of 50gr v-max's, but I think I prefer the 53's better and they will run in a 1 in 12, no problem. In higher elevation, they work just fine in the 1 in 14's as well. However, for shooting out to 225, a 22WMR would work.
The .243" 75 'Max and it's .330 BC,is a series of heavy concession and a ticket to Stupidity. Hint.

If only for conversation,the .224" 75 ELD wears a .467 BC and will happily make 3500fps in a 22-250AI or Speedmire. Hint.

You gals sure don't shoot much. Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
[/color]
Originally Posted by MickinColo
What does Hint mean?

Little notes Stubby uses all over the house to help him along, it ain't easy going thru life with two working brain cells...

Such things to remind him of the little things...Like the one by the front door he has : [color:#FF0000] PUT ON UNDERWEAR, PANTS, SOX AND SHOES BEFORE GOING TO STORE THIS TIME... REMEMBER GETTING ARRESTED FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE LAST TIME???

in Schtick's world, he figures if his Golden Retriever can ride to the store in the truck naked, why can't he...two working brain cells and being high all the time, or drunk isn't conclusive to life being easy when out in public.. even in rural Alaska...

it ain't easy being Schtick....
Shefire,

How many times a day do you think about me,what are the durations of same and why am I always nude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Besides your Wanton Man Lust and mind numbing STUPIDITY,what were the "odds" that you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Brokedick Minimum Wage Candy Striper Fetishes are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

You gals are a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Leaning towards the 220 swift because I have 800ish rounds of new brass and plenty of fuel for it as well. Not to mention 224 projectiles are abundant around here. On the contrary 243 brass and 6mm projectiles are nearly impossible to find around here.

Realistically I don't need a fast twist, I was simply thinking out loud and looking for opinions from varmint hunters for a build.

Then along came Short Dick and hi-jacked the thread.

Quick, someone start a Leupold hate thread to distract him
Twerk,

Pardon the simplistic fact,that I simply shoot it all and then some and yo "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Sell the schit brass and connect the first dot in your "life". Pardon facts upsetting you so. Hint.

Short Dick, the only person that you flatter is yourself. I have yet to see a single post of your's in any thread that has been worth the time to read.

Try to spend less time taking less pics of your taped together Red Riders and spend more time coming up with some new material to talk schitt with.

Your schitt's weak and boring
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
A Swift is fun to shoot, fast and flat. That said for the distance you are talking a 223 with 50 grain BT @34-3500 has never failed to whack a yote or most other varmints here in my neck of the woods.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
i have two 6mmx284 `s those are some wild cartridges ! and mine are very fast & accurate too ! mine shoot a 70 gr. B.T. 4,000 FPS
Posted By: Kaleb Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Stick I have a 1-7” 223rem lilja montana shipping back from California tomorrow. Do you mind sharing a starting point? Starline brass lever 400’s and 88’s.
He better have my 21" version heading my way soon. Hint.(grin)

24.0grs and a Smooch,is an easy start. Hint.............

Now as to a .243" 70NBT at 4K fps,in this morning's current atmosphere. It loses 1000fps by the 300yd line. Hint.

With 112's in same rifle,at 3300fps. It takes 675yds to lose 1000fps. Hint.

The wind drift advantage of the 112,starts inside the 100yd line. At 300yds,the 112 has made up all but 150fps,of the 70's 700fps initial launch speed advantage,turned into impact velocity. The 112's pile driving ass,is fhuqking amazing. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint................
Posted By: Winnie70 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Stick, what twist and powder and barrel length in the 243 pushing the Barnes Match burner in 112 gr? A Model 70?
Originally Posted by Winnie70
Stick, what twist and powder and barrel length in the 243 pushing the Barnes Match burner in 112 gr? A Model 70?

^^^^THIS^^^^

Now you have me reconsidering a 243. Even though projectiles are tough to find around here
SchitSmell,

Your STUPIDITY and inabilities are not the bane of all...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

BC advantages start at the muzzle and simply never wane. The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of simply shooting it all and then some,while you "get" to read about it. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Lying Fhuqk. Hint.

Pig Stink,

You have butchered the English language and are the posterchild of poor spelling, the only thing worse is your relevance.

The original post is about a 220 Swift at 225 yards or less. You post up a gallery of irrelevant pictures of a cave where only a trolling mindless loser would live.

Velocity works, BC is totally irrelevant. You post pictures of nothing associated with the topic, I will show the rest of the rational people what you don't understand about velocity.

These pictures are of high velocity with Remington .224 50 grain PLHP bullets with a low BC of .188...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These pictures are still with high velocity varmint bullets in everything from a .223- 220 Swift...

Posted By: Kaleb Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Thank you
Slowwwww the fhuqk down and READ,in order to connect dots. My reply to the 4K fps .243" 70NBT,was in reference to the cited 6-284 chambering. Hint.

I MUCH prefer the Seexmire to the 243 Win,mainly because I have quite a few of each. No thang to get 3000fps out of a 112 in same,with a modest spout. Hint.

Winchester fhuqks RPM up in 6m,but their 264 Kreed is Skookum,after a mag swap and ejector trim. Smooches 147's and magfeeds same,now. Hint.

Pay attention ladies. Hint.

Originally Posted by Pig Stink
Slowwwww the fhuqk down and READ,in order to connect dots. My reply to the 4K fps .243" 70NBT,was in reference to the cited 6-284 chambering. Hint.

Pay attention ladies. Hint.

I am certain, or at least think I know what I'm talking about, or not. Hint Laffin'

Try reading again, my point slipped past your empty cranium. You would have to be color blind to not see what you didn't read. It may just be that you are color blind, ignorance is already a Hallmark of your existence

Pig Stink,

You have butchered the English language and are the posterchild of poor spelling, the only thing worse is your relevance.
The original post is about a 220 Swift at 225 yards or less. You post up a gallery of irrelevant pictures of a cave where only a trolling mindless loser would live.

Velocity works, BC is totally irrelevant. You post pictures of nothing associated with the topic, I will show the rest of the rational people what you don't understand about velocity.
SchitSmell,

Be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rotational velocity,flings Goo better than lineal velocity and both in conjunction,set the bar. I get it,that you have nary a FIRST Fhuqking Clue and schit don't get fhuqking funnier than a Drooler trying to "talk" rifles. Hint.

The Big Green 50gr PLHP was a steaming pile of fhuqking schit 30yrs ago and of course remains so. Hint.

I've never had a Lot,that was a .188 G1 drag function and typically used .175,but will toss you a Midway cookie. Hint. LAUGHING!

The 50 PLHP with your inflated BC,"only" loses 1373fps to the 250yd line. Drifting 8"(rounded) at the same distance,in a 10mph FV. Fhuqking HILARIOUS,despite your inability to begin to "understand". Hint.

PLEASE "tell" me "more". You are doing fhuqking "GREAT!". You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Parker Ackley considered the .220 Swift to be the best deer cartridge that he had tried, and he had tried a lot. Yes at 225 yards other cartridges would work nearly as well with less powder etc, but a .220 Swift would have to be one of the most fun. It would also be very interesting to fully explore the very high velocity/small projectile theory fully. The only difference I would make to the classic 14 twist Swift is to go 12 twist so as to use the 53 grain Vmax as it's bc is higher than most other projectiles around that weight, and the 12 twist opens a few more doors for the all-copper bullets around 50 grains.
SniffleKchunt,

You've never even "seen" ANY of it,let alone "shot" it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be served best by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". A 12" RPM Swift can't begin to keep pace with a 7" 22BR. Hint.

17 Rem and 25 'Max at 4100fps. Hint.

You Droolers are a HOOT! Hint.

A 12 twist Swift shooting 53 grain Vmax's at 3850 fps will completely destroy a "poor-feeding" 7 twist 22 BR over the distances in question ...225 yards. Little Stick, shooting a cartridge doesn't mean just shooting it with a camera to post pictures on a forum, it means, to have any relevance, shooting regularly at game for an extended period in the field.
Posted By: Winnie70 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
The JBM Ballistic chart of the 243 pushing a Barnes 112 gr Match Burner to 3300 fps that Big Stick posted....it says 243 caliber. What am I missing here?
SniffleKchunt,

You are talking about things you'e never "seen",let alone "done" and that are wayyyyyyyy beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For feed/function AICS DBM is without peer. Here,now you can say you've "seen" a 22BR,which makes this a Very BIG Day for you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

'70,

It's ONLY fhuqking funny,because you are doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 112 cited,is in fact .243" in diameter. So was the 70 NBT. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING soooooooo hard and coming up sooooooooooo shy.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Parker Ackley considered the .220 Swift to be the best deer cartridge that he had tried, and he had tried a lot. Yes at 225 yards other cartridges would work nearly as well with less powder etc, but a .220 Swift would have to be one of the most fun. It would also be very interesting to fully explore the very high velocity/small projectile theory fully. The only difference I would make to the classic 14 twist Swift is to go 12 twist so as to use the 53 grain Vmax as it's bc is higher than most other projectiles around that weight, and the 12 twist opens a few more doors for the all-copper bullets around 50 grains.

Make sure you have a second barrel on hand for that. Velocity kills in more ways than one.
Posted By: EJKELLEY Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
Lets get back to the swift and coyotes. The swift with a 14 twist or an 8 twist will kill any coyote at the original posters yardages and beyond. Build one and go kill them.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/29/23
He's not talking about a 243, he's talking about a 6-284 (both 243 calibers).
Originally Posted by Winnie70
The JBM Ballistic chart of the 243 pushing a Barnes 112 gr Match Burner to 3300 fps that Big Stick posted....it says 243 caliber. What am I missing here?
Slowwwww the fhuqk down and READ,in order to connect dots. My reply to the 4K fps .243" 70NBT,was in reference to the cited 6-284 chambering.
Swifty - Yes, I agree that barrel life is not going to be great. I don't think it's velocity per se, but rather throat erosion and erosion from the larger amounts of powder and heat in a relatively small bore that causes the reduced barrel life. If you have several rifles, you don't have to use the Swift every time you go shoot some varmints. One more thing, every time you change cartridges for the latest design, you buy dies, reamers (sometimes), barrels, newer projectiles plus the cost of testing etc. A new Swift barrel more often than some other chambering that has a longer life is not that great an expense when all that is considered.
Originally Posted by EJKELLEY
Lets get back to the swift and coyotes. The swift with a 14 twist or an 8 twist will kill any coyote at the original posters yardages and beyond. Build one and go kill them.

Hell this thread has already been car jacked, hi-jacked kidnapped and murdered

Bout time for a new thread to talk about the 220 swift and only the 220 swift.
Twerked,

Moving your Incredible STUPIDITY,don't reduce your fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,how Facts so very reliably confound you CLUELESS Melting Snowflakes. 'Course,that's the only reason these simplistic matters are soooooooo fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Perhaps read your Signature,you Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint.

Saved for Posterity!:

Hint................
Swifty - Yes, I agree that barrel life is not going to be great. I don't think it's velocity per se, but rather throat erosion and erosion from the larger amounts of powder and heat in a relatively small bore that causes the reduced barrel life. If you have several rifles, you don't have to use the Swift every time you go shoot some varmints.

Then you don’t really have the desire to explore it fully. Takes a lot of pressure and powder to launch a 40 to 4400.

EJ, exactly a 50 BT leaving at 4000- 4100 will definitely ruin a yotes day at the OP’s range parameters.
Originally Posted by EJKELLEY

Hell this thread has already been car jacked, hi-jacked kidnapped and murdered

Bout time for a new thread to talk about the 220 swift and only the 220 swift.

That can’t be done as the now known 22.250 was the original Swift design.
Little Stick, the way you respond to most people on this forum immediately gives the impression that you have significant psychological problems. It doesn't take much digging to work out why you might have such problems. Surely, it would be a better strategy for you to "disguise" any such issues, rather than alerting everyone who reads your posts? If you replied to everyone in a normal manner, they wouldn't think there was something wrong with you...surely that would be more in your own interests.
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Swifty - Yes, I agree that barrel life is not going to be great. I don't think it's velocity per se, but rather throat erosion and erosion from the larger amounts of powder and heat in a relatively small bore that causes the reduced barrel life. If you have several rifles, you don't have to use the Swift every time you go shoot some varmints.

Then you don’t really have the desire to explore it fully. Takes a lot of pressure and powder to launch a 40 to 4400.

EJ, exactly a 50 BT leaving at 4000- 4100 will definitely ruin a yotes day at the OP’s range parameters.
Swifty, I never advocated a 40 or 50 grain at up to 4400. I suggested 3850 with a 53 grain bullet. My mention of fully explore was meant in the context of fully explore high velocity/small projectile as opposed to medium velocity/bigger caliber and also slow velocity /large bore.
Twerked,

Moving your Incredible STUPIDITY,don't reduce your fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,how Facts so very reliably confound you CLUELESS Melting Snowflakes. 'Course,that's the only reason these simplistic matters are soooooooo fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Perhaps read your Signature,you Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint.

Saved for Posterity!:

Hint................

Little Dick, it may not. But it beats the fuqq out of looking at your mindless chatter and regurgitated lines over and over.

Go play paddy cake with your shadow somewhere else.
Twerked,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you,as you run and try to "hide" from your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Professional "Victims" are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

SniffleKchunt,

I simply shoot it all and you are "living" vicariously through same,due your CLUELESS Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Pretendathon Puppets,are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Twerked,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you,as you run and try to "hide" from your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Professional "Victims" are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

SniffleKchunt,

I simply shoot it all and you are "living" vicariously through same,due your CLUELESS Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Pretendathon Puppets,are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Litte Dick. Your words are not to big or technical. Don't Pat yourself on the back to hard. You're still only a legend in your own mind .
At least make your b.s. interesting and come up with new lines.. It should be easy for a clown like you that is as intelligent as you claim to be to come up with new jokes. Guess not. You're like a broken record
Twerked,

The only things you can "offer" are your Man Lust Fantasies and fascinations with Male Genitalia...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What could POSSIBLY fhuqking "change"?!? You are not going to win The Lottery,nor get an IQ Transplant,let alone a scoop of Gumption and all you can muster is a plead for a Participation Trophy. You Whining Crying CLUELESS Professional "Victims" are a fhuqking RIOT! Hint.

Cite any/all claims I've made,you Delusional Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

Saved for Posterity:

Hint.................
Twerked,

The only things you can "offer" are your Man Lust Fantasies and fascinations with Male Genitalia...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What could POSSIBLY fhuqking "change"?!? You are not going to win The Lottery,nor get an IQ Transplant,let alone a scoop of Gumption and all you can muster is a plead for a Participation Trophy. You Whining Crying CLUELESS Professional "Victims" are a fhuqking RIOT! Hint.

Cite any/all claims I've made,you Delusional Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

Saved for Posterity:

Hint.................

Damn Little Dick.

I'm surprised that you have time for this bantering. What with all of the shooting that you claim to do.

Your boi friend must have left for the day. Are you sitting at home alone watching gay midget porn, eating Cheetos and jacking off this afternoon?
Twerked,

I "only" get 29wks of vacation a year and tend to resign Sundays to Grand Baby Day,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Shot a bit this morning,to find pressure on a powder Lot swap in Six Twat-Six. Tied up some fresh Rigging for Chrome in the AM and need to mount some new scopes. Also gotta open all the Mail. Oldest G-baby just peeled out. Hint.

When your Man Lust Fantasies flash behind your crossed-eyes,is it in 4K? Be sure to keep quantifying same,if only because it's the ONLY thing you can "do" in the firsthand. You Whining Crying Brokedicks are a HOOT! Hint.

Saved for Posterity:

Hint..................
Posted By: ERK Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
I find it offensive that someone believes eating Cheetos and jacking off is bad. Hint! Edk
Posted By: Torqued Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
Originally Posted by ERK
I find it offensive that someone believes eating Cheetos and jacking off is bad. Hint! Edk

It's only offensive when you grab the flamm'n hot Cheetos
Twerked,

I "only" get 29wks of vacation a year and tend to resign Sundays to Grand Baby Day,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Shot a bit this morning,to find pressure on a powder Lot swap in Six Twat-Six. Tied up some fresh Rigging for Chrome in the AM and need to mount some new scopes. Also gotta open all the Mail. Oldest G-baby just peeled out. Hint.

When your Man Lust Fantasies flash behind your crossed-eyes,is it in 4K? Be sure to keep quantifying same,if only because it's the ONLY thing you can "do" in the firsthand. You Whining Crying Brokedicks are a HOOT! Hint.

Saved for Posterity:

Hint..................

Sorry to break your heart and shatter your wet dreams Stick, but I totally lack any "man lust" at all. Someone posted a picture of you on here a while back. I only thought I was an ugly sombitch til I saw your mug. Bantering with you this afternoon was interesting. But dammit mister you need some new pick up lines. Lol. Glad you have a day set aside to hang out with the grand babies. That's pretty cool.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
Twerked,

I'm VERY "surprised",that even you KNOW what a Fhuqking CLUELESS Piece Of Brokedick Schit you are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do dangle said pic,that seeded your deeply rooted fascinations. Pun(s) be intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

How come my 3 month old Grandson,has better riggin' than you? Hint.

There you are coming back with the same ol boring replies.
Hell comedians get new material regularly
But clowns keep using the same ol schitt day in and day out.

Looks to me like you are the clueless k u n t.. Hint
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23

The 50 PLHP with your inflated BC,"only" loses 1373fps to the 250yd line. Drifting 8"(rounded) at the same distance,in a 10mph FV. Fhuqking HILARIOUS,despite your inability to begin to "understand". Hint.

PLEASE "tell" me "more". You are doing fhuqking "GREAT!". You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Great chart! It shows how stupid you are, calculating charts and talking out your ass and you can’t see the picture when it is directly in front of you.

These pictures are real, try doing that with your charts, laffin Hint ….

Twerked,

Facts are simplistic,even if they stump your Drooling Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Grandbaby one. Hint.

'Course he has a Winny 63 and Rogue Chipmunk to mate his Vudoo. Hint.

Be SURE to start a Thread,IF you ever go outside Brokedick. Hint.

Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23

Great chart! It shows how stupid you are, calculating charts and talking out your ass and you can’t see the picture when it is directly in front of you.

No in the air pic but I used to have a picture of a crow I exploded at about 200 yards with a 22-250 & a Sierra 50 grain Varminter SP.

Basically only 4 larger pieces. 2 wings, a tail and head. Never centered one quite that good before or since.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
cute little guy !
SchitSmell,

Do you remove your speedometer and tach,in your vehicle,to salve your STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never shot more than 86 Crows in a single stand and that ala Marlin 39 and CB Caps. As per Crow Goo Flingin',you've nary a clue,due your crossed eyes and pointy forehead. Hint.

You are a HILARIOUSLY Inept CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and your Retardation is fhuqking MAGNIFICENT. Hint.

Fuhqking LAUGHING!............
Pig Stink,

Keep after it you irrelevant returd. You and John Burns should have a contest to see who is the stupidest. Keep posting you ignorant wretch, at least that keeps you out of the saloons.
SchitSmell,

Your "info" is sooo "REAL"...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations.

Yet your every Post,gets further and further away,from all things The Rifle. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
SchitSmell,

Your "info" is sooo "REAL"...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations.

Yet your every Post,gets further and further away,from all things The Rifle. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Come on Pig Stink,

Post up some pictures where you shot something besides an occasional fish or midget deer. You know something more like this and then tell us about it.

Try to be relevant.

You can’t do it, can you…

No Charts here...

SchitSmell,

You are enthralled with me,not I with you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

'Course,you simply are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

Sissy Velvet Glove Rifles are fhuqking HILARIOUS,you Fair Weathered Fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
Ha ha ha too funny.
It's never been difficult to discern who shoots and who don't. The Don'ts are funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Mechanics simply matter. Hint.

Fhuqktards get giddy over Retard Twist Rates and Schit Glass,aboard Schit Rifles,which never ain't not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Scope failure here. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

What is funny is that my first 22-250 had a 1-14 twist barrel, shot the various 50 grain bullets awesome and killed everything I shot with it no problem. My first 223 with it's 1-12 twist did exactly the same thing. Piles of jackrabbits, gophers, many crows and coyotes with a good number of foxes thrown in all bit the dust in a satisfactory manner. Mostly using plain old soft points from Speer, Sierra and Hornady. I also used a bunch of the various 45 grain bullets to good effect. It was uptown to use a hollow point like the 52 gr. Speer or the 53 grain Hornady. But this was about hunting and shooting not just holes in paper or hearing steel ding. Now we have all the looneys going all soft in the head over long bullets and fast twists that will not in any way improve or make easier the kind of hunting I do with 22 centerfires.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
What is funny is that my first 22-250 had a 1-14 twist barrel, shot the various 50 grain bullets awesome and killed everything I shot with it no problem. My first 223 with it's 1-12 twist did exactly the same thing. Piles of jackrabbits, gophers, many crows and coyotes with a good number of foxes thrown in all bit the dust in a satisfactory manner. Mostly using plain old soft points from Speer, Sierra and Hornady. I also used a bunch of the various 45 grain bullets to good effect. It was uptown to use a hollow point like the 52 gr. Speer or the 53 grain Hornady. But this was about hunting and shooting not just holes in paper or hearing steel ding. Now we have all the looneys going all soft in the head over long bullets and fast twists that will not in any way improve or make easier the kind of hunting I do with 22 centerfires.

And that is the gods honest truth right there^^^ A lot of us have btdt and seen that. I gladly run a 53gr v max in my slow twist 22-250's, with the kind of accuracy that would make sticks head spin off its shoulder. Although, he's not the only one here that thinks high bc is absolutely needed.. There are guys that do, guys that can and guys with big imaginations....
308's and '06's have long wore "too much" RPM,yet you Clueless Fhuqks swoon same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

.224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 7" Mike Rock 223AI. Hint.

No need to elaborate on your Ineptitude nor Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Posted By: MrMuskie Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
Plowed my way through another thread started:

a) prove ignorance b) give a chance for chest thumpers to thump c) start a fight.

My 2 Lincolns:

1, The 220 Swift is semi-obsolete.
2. The 22-250 is a better choice
3. Both are great varmint rounds.
4. Trying to make any .224 a big game round is just an ego trip.
5. I have 2 Swifts, a M70 Target and custom No. 1. Both great rifles for varmints and targets.
6. All the OP needs is a 223 of which I also have 2. A Rock River and No. 1

Always amusing to watch the Stick prove he has more stuff than almost anyone.

Also rewarding to watch Shrap try and provide a rational alternative.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
Originally Posted by MrMuskie

a) prove ignorance b) give a chance for chest thumpers to thump c) start a fight.

My 2 Lincolns:

5. I have 2 Swifts, a M70 Target and custom No. 1. Both great rifles for varmints and targets.

Good post..
It's never not funnier than fhuqk,to be regaled by them who don't shoot,on the particulars of same. Hint.

.224" 75A-Max "ding" ala 7.7" RPM Krieger 22-250AI. Hint.

Root is busy changing names and BSA is still trying to get 108's in her 6x45. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

308's and '06's have long wore "too much" RPM,yet you Clueless Fhuqks swoon same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Neat antler formation. Funny looking rifle.
Rickety,

You are sucking the wong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
No Charts here...

Nice looking varmint rifles Shrapnel. If Little Stick did any varminting at all, he would be dangling the pictures of varmints, given his high propensity to dangle photographs.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23

Those are photoshopped. I'm sure I can see a piece of 6x mono holding them up in the air.
Posted By: BradArnett Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
SniffleKchunt,

Haven't seen any of those stocks in awhile! This return stock is a 223ai still. My other has a LTR 308 dropped in it. Only "htg" stocks I kept.

SniffleKchunt,

The magnitude of your STUPIDITY,is plum amazin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGJING!...............
Brad,

I've multiple matching number Returns. Probably shouldn't have given my Return Smear away. Hint.(grin)

My favorite HTG,is one I added a comb and more grip to(non-Return obviously). Hint.

The A2 was a whole 'lotta steps,in a VERY right direction. Hint................

Posted By: boatanchor Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23

My 2 Lincolns:

I hesitated jumping into this thread on Saturday when the OP first posted it because Lil' Dick was the first reply ( and obviously he can Fhuquk up a thread like non other), but I am a Swift lover since it was the first Varmint rifle I ever bought when I was a kid.
I have 2.....220Swift's 1 is the classic 1-14" twist and the other is a 1-7.7" twist. Love them both but have a bit of an issue with this list.
#1 the Swift is old school for sure but not semi-obsolete
#2 I would take a Swift any day over a 22-250 and I own several of those (with the exception of the 22-250AI love those)
#3,#4 completely agree
Posted By: ihookem Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/30/23
Stick, I keep asking to see your trophy room full of national championship trophies. What is your real name and show us how many trophies you have won. Any at Camp Perry? Must have a bunch.
You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Pass the Speedmire and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Posted By: KenMi Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by ihookem
Stick, I keep asking to see your trophy room full of national championship trophies. What is your real name and show us how many trophies you have won. Any at Camp Perry? Must have a bunch.

He's on the phone with some pards to plagiarize a pic. But peas in a pod have none. Hint.

Eventually the high BC numbers will cause a hit on the elusive 500 yard gong. Then maybe some fresh pics will come in.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
KenBitchagain,

What were the "odds" that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

.224" Hornie 75 BTHP "ding" ala 9" RPM 223 Big Green. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................
Posted By: MrMuskie Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
What's with the shoe polish on the antlers ? Some native voodoo thing ?
I like Shoe Polish. Hint.

.224" Hornie 75 BTHP "dings" ala 8" RPM 223 S/S Compact RAR and .243" Hornie 105A-Max "ding" ala 8" RPM Bartlein Baby Montucky 6BR(no-turn). Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHiNG!...............
Posted By: Torqued Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
Hoe lee schitt, tell me that's not a Leupold sitting atop of the rifle on the left.
Twerked,

Cheer up,it's a pard's rifle and it puked,so he went 6x MQ...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

.224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 7" Mike Rock 223AI. This Reupold puked too and the LW's broke. Hint.

Just sayin'. Hint.

Little Dick I knew it couldn't be yours, it didn't have a rainbow of electrical tape holding it together.

I see that you still haven't worked on coming up with any new snark.

The few made up words that you continuously mutter . must be all that your pea brain can retain
Twerked,

Such preoccupations,make Purple Electrical Tape "difficult" to see. Hint.

224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 7" Mike Rock 223AI. Hint.

Be SURE to cite any/all words which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to "understand". Hint.

For Posterity:

Hint..................
Little Dick

You keep smearing the same regurgitation over and over, day in and day out in all of your posts.

You're like that guy from highschool that still tells the same stories after 35 years

Little Dick it must be tough for you to accept being the laughingstock of 24hr Campfire. Your saving grace may be that you are a legend in your own mind.
Twerked,

For context,simply cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 8" PN 223AI. Hint.

Keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint.

Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23

My 2 Lincolns:

Don’t agree with 1 as the 220 Swift officially obtained obsolete status in 07-08 when Ruger dropped it from its catalog. That was last nail in the coffin. Since Remington and Cooper went south in more ways than one I doubt you will ever see a factory Swift again.

If you all could quit the pizzing match maybe we could actually have a discussion. And please quit quoting the twig, he’s the 1 and only on ignore, a status he earned. BTDT
Originally Posted by Swifty52

My 2 Lincolns:

Don’t agree with 1 as the 220 Swift officially obtained obsolete status in 07-08 when Ruger dropped it from its catalog. That was last nail in the coffin. Since Remington and Cooper went south in more ways than one I doubt you will ever see a factory Swift again.

If you all could quit the pizzing match maybe we could actually have a discussion. And please quit quoting the twig, he’s the 1 and only on ignore, a status he earned. BTDT

Dammit you're right Swifty52

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !
The ONLY thing funnier than Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is you CLUELESS Kchunts trying to "talk" rifles. Hint.

Pardon facts,upsetting you ladies so fhuqking reliably. Don't "forget" you "can't read" this. Hint.

Posted By: Coyote10 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
The arrow to the head was a nice touch.
Always is. Hint...............

Posted By: Coyote10 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
Right between the running lights.
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
SniffleKchunt,

The magnitude of your STUPIDITY,is plum amazin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No pictures of any varmints or deer shot at more than 100 yds with the very high bc match bullets?
SniffleKchunt,

Be sure to cite the distances of the victims...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a HOOT! Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
SniffleKchunt,

No pictures of any varmints or deer shot at more than 100 yds with the very high bc match bullets?

ph. that is one of the rifles Schtick painted that psychodelic acid trip camo on, using some of his daughters nail polish back in her teenage years..

That rifle in one hand, and a Budweiser in the other, with the dead fish and another rifle being cleaned via thrown in the water so it can flow thru the barrel and into the action.. that is a Schtick CL ASSic pic...

it ain't easy being Schtick...
SniffleKchunt,

Be sure to cite the distances of the victims...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a HOOT! Hint.

The varmint probably about 20 yds, the little deer probably 75 yds.
Always is. Hint...............

Impressive set of antlers Stumpy.. you should mount that one...a little fur off the rump, and some crazy glue, you could fix that hole in the head just fine... with your skills, no one will ever notice... you're definitely a man's man, Alaskan style there Stumpy.. once you get the head mounted, and placed over the fireplace in the double wide.. please post pics....your groupies will love it...

I'd even make that a screen saver on my computer... with your permission of course...its all about REspect....
You ladies "means","abilities" and "comprehension" are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my magnetism,controlling your every thought and move,as you obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,while you Brokedick Drooltards "live" vicariously. Hint.

I like Shoe Polish. Hint.

.224" Hornie 75 BTHP "dings" ala 8" RPM 223 S/S Compact RAR and .243" Hornie 105A-Max "ding" ala 8" RPM Bartlein Baby Montucky 6BR(no-turn). Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHiNG!...............

Both shot out the trailer house window, while grazing in the front yard... again?

in the truck bed to take them down to the butcher, or do you also do that part yourself Stumpy?

or throw 'em back there and drive around town. to impress everyone in the neighborhood?

yeah, I also caught the Leupold... pic must have been before your Super Chicken days...

If one has been on the campfire as long as I have been, one can only come to two conclusions...

1. you must shoot/poach a thousand deer a year..

2. we've seen all the same pictures at least way north of 50 to 100 times....

if you ate that much venison annually ( assuming the first ), you'd also have antlers.. instead of that chrome dome of yours...
or secondly, we've seen the same pictures well over 50 to a 100 times...so I'll go with Number 2.

that polished chrome dome of yours gives that answer away...

But I personally love seeing all those pics you post of your hero shots.... sorta like enjoying all of those Special Olympics Trophy pics, one comes across on the internet...

I know it ain't easy being Schtick, but it warms the heart on how well you manage it all....and with just two working brain cells and considering all the booze and meth they have digested....you are definitely the little engine who could Stumpy.. that mumbling you are always doing turns out to be " I think I can, I think I can...".. its a heart warming all American story....from rural Coos Bay Oregon to the big Island of Prince of Wales Alaska...
You've done good Stumpy....real good!
Shefire,

I rather enjoy how you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks,"magically" transform into a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My powers are so GREAT,that you can't even punctuate for yourself. Hint.

Yard Bucks are funny fhuqkers. Hint.

Can't keep the Bears out of my NuCanoe either. 162 A-Max there. Hint.

You be SURE to keep "living" vicariously,as you greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only to escape being you,for fleeting moments at a time. Hint.

If only for quantification,cite how man times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing. HINT.

You ladies "means","abilities" and "comprehension" are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my magnetism,controlling your every thought and move,as you obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,while you Brokedick Drooltards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Little Stick, is there any form of independent evidence which proves that you do actually shoot a lot..as opposed to buying lots of rifles and scopes and components such as bullets, cases so as to take photos of them, to give the "illusion" that you shoot a lot?
SniffleKchunt,

Your Window Licking Drooling Retardation,is fhuqking HILARIOUS,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Cheer up...a 14" RPM Swift will stabilize (1) of these projectiles. Hint.

Hopefully another 7" RPM 700 Custom 223 SALAMI arrives this week,if only so you can "live" vicariously some more. Hint.

Posted By: shrapnel Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
Hey Pig Stink,

What is it about a 220 Swift and varmint shooting at 225 yards that you would even know anything about? Accusing others of being stupid is so ridiculous coming from the champion of “look at me” and “how can I become more irrelevant”.

Of course you think we are all stupid and adore your vast knowledge, but the truth is, you are as predictable as the sunrise in the east.

Now the gauntlet has been thrown, see if you can respond without crude misspellings and pictures of crap that don’t have a thing to do with the subject.

My bet is on another illegible post and disgusting rambling, proving the point, you are predictable and irrelevant…
SchitSmell,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT,you Lying Piece Of Steaming Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,upsetting you so,as you set mired in your Hilarious Fhuqking STUPIDITY. There's no "need" to quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,but it do add to the Humor Quotient. Hint.

Posted By: selmer Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 01/31/23
Hey Pig Stink,

What is it about a 220 Swift and varmint shooting at 225 yards that you would even know anything about? Accusing others of being stupid is so ridiculous coming from the champion of “look at me” and “how can I become more irrelevant”.

Of course you think we are all stupid and adore your vast knowledge, but the truth is, you are as predictable as the sunrise in the east.

Now the gauntlet has been thrown, see if you can respond without crude misspellings and pictures of crap that don’t have a thing to do with the subject.

My bet is on another illegible post and disgusting rambling, proving the point, you are predictable and irrelevant…
Well, he didn't disappoint...
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
If the OP is still interested in a fast twist .220 Swift and hasn't got .220 Swift dies yet, a .220 Wilson Arrow might be a better alternative using the Swift case. Case stretching is greatly reduced because of the 30 degree shoulder, the marginally lower shoulder/neck junction plus a short-throated reamer would be better for the longer high bc 75 grain and up bullets so as to fit in the magazine. Case capacity and velocity is virtually identical.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
SniffleKchunt,

Your STUPIDITY is simply fhuqking amazing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Virgin R/P Swift case here and 75 ELD,with ogive obviously scribed. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Where/how do you Lying Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit,DREAM these Delusions up? Hint.

SniffleKchunt,

Your STUPIDITY is simply fhuqking amazing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Virgin R/P Swift case here and 75 ELD,with ogive obviously scribed. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Where/how do you Lying Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit,DREAM these Delusions up? Hint.

Little Stick, Re-read the third post on page 1, think about it, then re-read it again. Now, once more. Then after you have understood that, read what I said about the .220 Wilson-Arrow.
Hosea Sarber, from the Alaskan Game Commission, used his .220 Wilson-Arrow on hair seals, eagles, coyotes, hawks, wolves, ravens, black bear (he doesn't recommend it for bear) around 1945.
SniffleKchunt,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to "get" to read about The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply getting to shoot it all and then some. My oldest K-Hornet has killed over 100 Brown Bears and is a prized Treasure,as the Sourdough who did so,was/is Legendary. 'Course it was flogged on for Seal and Eagle Bounties too. It has been rebuilt/restocked and still does nice things. Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Posted By: beretzs Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
SniffleKchunt,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to "get" to read about The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply getting to shoot it all and then some. My oldest K-Hornet has killed over 100 Brown Bears and is a prized Treasure,as the Sourdough who did so,was/is Legendary. 'Course it was flogged on for Seal and Eagle Bounties too. It has been rebuilt/restocked and still does nice things. Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Might be the finest rifle in your lot, but I’m biased …. whistle

Who was the sourdough? The history as you mentioned is pretty damn cool.
PM sent. Hint................
Posted By: beretzs Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
PM sent. Hint................

Rgr
Posted By: ihookem Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
Twerked,

For context,simply cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 8" PN 223AI. Hint.

Keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint.

You are shooting these deer off the side of the road pal. In this picture, there is no dirt anywhere on your shoes, your knees, pants or anywhere else. You're a fake. No way are you back in that brush with those sissy "boots" hunting those deer without getting a single spec of dirt on you. When I am done hunting, I am a filthy mess going through the cat tail marshes and swamps.
urfhuqked,

FASCINATING recounting there and I was on the edge of my seat...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Crying Kchunts keep doing your best,as you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Perhaps pen Meindl a letter,denoting your Hurt Feelers and Professional Victim Status,to quantify your very WELL founded Insecurities. You're on well found ground,to cite how your "life" isn't fair too. Be sure to tell them,what you "do" fo a "living",for Maximum Sympathy. Hint.

It were a "fair" day. I'll try to find a pic of the other Buck. Hint.

And that everyone is his hunting boots. Brand new with the tags on , never used. You're full os [bleep] Bigstick.
urfhuqked,

Keep them Hurt Feeler Reports coming,you have it down pat,after a "life" of practice...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What and where are the "Boot tags"? You Foot Fetish Fhuqks,are a VERY "rugged" lot. Hint.

Posted By: shrapnel Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
urfhuqked,

Keep them Hurt Feeler Reports coming,you have it down pat,after a "life" of practice...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What and where are the "Boot tags"? You Foot Fetish Fhuqks,are a VERY "rugged" lot. Hint.

Pig Stink,

You continuously use the word “laughing” do you even know what that means? Look at those idiots you post pictures of, there isn’t anything that even looks like a smile, let alone “laughing.” They look like they got one of your short barrels stuck up their ass.

No wonder your barrels are short, the last 5 inches and the front sight are up the poop shoot…
SchitSmell,

Kudos for unleashing your Wanton Man Lust Homoerotic Fantasies,despite it being the only thing you can "do" in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

7" RPM Speedmire for 90gr Beer Cans. Google as you MUST. Hint.

You Crying Karen Melting Snowflakes,sure do swoon your men. Hint.

Pig Stink,

Show us a smile or a varmint you clueless mop handle..
SchitSmell,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but just how many times a day do you think about me and what are the typical durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

22-250AI. Hint.

Pig Stink,

Don’t flatter yourself, I’m far from horned up with the pile of clueless $hit pictures you keep posting, thinking you are on target.

It is common knowledge you are incapable of following a continual line of thought and staying or even being on topic.

You really are a waste of time and components and you are the only one that doesn’t know it…
Pig Stink,

I have to turn off the computer, so I will answer your pathetic comeback before I leave, so you won’t miss a single morsel of what you come here to the watering trough to partake.

Your dumstuptitude marvels even the lowliest of retards, as they gather regularly to worship at the alter of the great “Pig Stink” eating laundry detergent to get the full effect of the mouth foaming that you spew every single post.

Feel free to insert your mindless drivel between my comments for the full effect of your dementia rotation…
SchitSmell,

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you were thinking of me yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Folks who actually shoot,are well aware that the 22-250 AI shares Swift case capacity,though in a vastly superior case design. That being said,Speedmire is where it's at,if only because I shoot i all and then some. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" a 22-250 AI. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you naughty girl. Hint.

Posted By: KenMi Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
Who keeps files of other members here so they can cut, copy and paste out of context quotes ad nauseum to somehow prove a point?

And who also is ignored by many here because the "info" they provide is worthless and polluted by garbage and insanity?

Hint, it's the same person.

Lol

Laffin

Some of us have a happy life. Some just feverously post replies on the clickety clack, getting far more said than done. The proof is in the pudding. Time for your pudding.
KenBitchAgain,

You make a very good point,in that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Your deeply rooted Fascinations,are more than a touch HILARIOUS. Pardon facts,upsetting you so and it's no "wonder" you are forced to "live" vicariously. Hint.

Be sure to start a Thread,if you ever go Outside. Hint.

For posterity:

Hint................
Posted By: MrMuskie Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
Internet sites make money based on hits.

BigStick generates lots of hits.

Ric loves him.
An Outdoor Forum,can't be based upon Woke Melting Snowflake Crying Karens extolling their Professional Victims Status,even though the High Pitched Nasal Whine is admittedly fhuqking soothing...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

7" RPM Bart' Speedmire here and mostly 90 Beer Cans. Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
Internet sites make money based on hits.

BigStick generates lots of hits.

Ric loves him.

He generates a lot of BS too.
Rickety,

Nobody KNOWS better than you,that there is nothing fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Texan TRYING to"talk" riles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

SALAMI 22-250 here. Hint.

Rickety,

Nobody KNOWS better than you,that there is nothing fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Texan TRYING to"talk" riles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If it weren't for the fugged up magazine set up and the holes in the stock that would be a nice rifle. Need some paint on the metal though and where the hellll is the tape?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
Shefire,

I rather enjoy how you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks,"magically" transform into a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My powers are so GREAT,that you can't even punctuate for yourself. Hint.

Yard Bucks are funny fhuqkers. Hint.

Can't keep the Bears out of my NuCanoe either. 162 A-Max there. Hint.

You be SURE to keep "living" vicariously,as you greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only to escape being you,for fleeting moments at a time. Hint.

If only for quantification,cite how man times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing. HINT.

Translation in English?

BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAHb BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH burp V=BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH FART BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH
( wets underwear ) BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH ( soils underwear, and doesn't notice since he's stoned ) BLAHblahBLAH
BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH ( passes out )

neighbors Pitt Bull comes over and humps head.... other neighbors pitt bull gets in on the act...

2 hours later, Schtick comes to... wonders where he is... wonder how all of this dried mayo got on his head, on his ears and ALL over his aSS., and in his mouth, and on his lips...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/01/23
Rickety,

If it weren't for the fugged up magazine set up and the holes in the stock that would be a nice rifle. Need some paint on the metal though and where the hellll is the tape?

Must be new... no rust on it yet....no laying in water next to dead fish....
It would be funny if he posed a soaked rifle next to a shot fish.
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.
It's a very sad tale. Some people in life are dealt a losing hand.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
You Drooling CLUELESS Whiners are a hoot...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Wanton man Lust Fantasies runneth over and now QD detach slings and AICS DBM are on the Hit List. What next?!? One of you Melting Snowflakes gonna wander Outside?!?

Nawwwwwwwww. Hint.

7" RPM 223 SALAMI here. Hint.

Rest assured,nobody can insult you Kchunts,better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. Hint.

Posted By: ihookem Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
It's a very sad tale. Some people in life are dealt a losing hand.

I dont know the story. However, his insults only prove my point. Go back 15 yrs or so. He was a decent guy and interesting too. Stick, tell us what happened. You lost someone in your family , and you never got over it... By not replying, except for insults, you are only proving it. I've seen this before .
You Wanton Man Lusting Foot Fetish Fhuqks,can nearly get an oar in the water...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Better print this one too. Hint.

I reckon it was "mean" of me to leave someone soooooo horned up,hanging on the second Buck...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For her Wanton Man Lusting Foot Fetishes,Baby Bean was schlepping Meindel's and 'Humper probably was too. Hint.

'Nother pic of mine. Hint.

'Humper killed his first. Hint.

As mentioned,it were a fair day. Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23

Well 15 years ago, he had more than 2 working brain cells... but between the booze and the meth, and a lot of physical abuse to himself...
and not getting laid since 1982....and she was ugly as schitt and lucky he was stoned and not real picky.. plus she gave him the clap...

after that, you'd be sorta grouchy 40 years later...and filtered a bunch of rotgut alcohol and crappy unknown sourced drugs thru that Watermelon on his shoulders that hold his brain.. hence those two working brain cells left.... BUT no one on the planet gets more out of two brain cells than Schtick..

Stumpy proBABLY COULD of have gone to MIT, but he was too smart for that... instead he went to Alaska from Coos Bay OR, to be a logger, and a social recluse...the dope and the booze was just a side gig...

Stumpy may be grumpy on the campfire, but he's the happiest little nome in the entire state of Alaska AND the Yukon Territory to boot...
MOST people can't drink and booze their problems away with alcohol and a lot of drugs....BUT Stumpy can.. happiest guy you'd ever meet...

Schtick don't care, because he don't have to....That's why he's the happiest guy in the Great White North...

We ALL should be so lucky.... ( snicker)....
Posted By: Kaleb Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
I can’t imagine taking the time to type out all the words some guys do just to argue with a complete stranger on the internet…..lol. Talk about letting someone get in your head.
Facts ain't subjective,to the chagrin of Melting Snowflake Crying Karens the World over...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

7" RPM Rock 22-250 SALAMI. Hint.

Posted By: Kaleb Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Have you had a chance to fool with those new smaller arkens? I don’t remember the specifics off hand but something like 30mm tube 4-16 or so? I remember people preordering but haven’t noticed anyone reporting on them yet.
Posted By: MrMuskie Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Rough estimate says every Stick post gets 5 responses.

Ric is smiling.

AS for Stick's life:

-go to AK
-make 6 figures
-own tons of guns
-shoot/catch a lot of game/fish
-have family that shares you hobbies
-twist the undies of dozens of keyboard warriors

Sounds like Heaven
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Ric is smiling.

That’s why Rick banned him completely for a year, then kept him on 1 post per day for a year. True Love 😂
Posted By: ihookem Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Rough estimate says every Stick post gets 5 responses.

Ric is smiling.

AS for Stick's life:

-go to AK
-make 6 figures
-own tons of guns
-shoot/catch a lot of game/fish
-have family that shares you hobbies
-twist the undies of dozens of keyboard warriors

Sounds like Heaven

He sais that is what his life is like. Got some news here. It's not like that. He takes all kinds of pictures , and over the last 20 yrs he keeps posting the same pictures. He sais he makes $250,000 a yr. and you just believe some guy on the internet. There WAS a guy here named Roundoak. It took 10 yrs and 10,000 posts before someone caught him taking picks of someone elses deer claiming it was from his party. Claimed he had 1,000 ac. in SW WIs. SOme may have been true, but when called on it he pulled the pics real fast and has not been seen since. This guy is likely the same thing. There are many on this board who just are not what they say. I have caught people several times that were full of it. A guy with a pretty good looking girl , saying it's his wife. Five yrs later , he posts his friend just sent him this girl he is dating. SAME GIRL! Guys saying that screwed their hot teacher when he was 11.... . Ya , keep believing that stuff. Stick is not what he claims, if he is, why is he here??????????
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Have you had a chance to fool with those new smaller arkens? I don’t remember the specifics off hand but something like 30mm tube 4-16 or so? I remember people preordering but haven’t noticed anyone reporting on them yet.

Never heard of 'em. Hint.(grin)

Blowing 50+now and a Monsoon,so new glass takes a backseat to Chrome. Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Stumpy is like a tennis ball.... the harder you throw it at a brick wall, the faster it comes back at ya...

He's harmless...10 pound of schitt in a 2 pound bag...but he manages his BS well with all things considering..

It ain't easy being Schtick, but that never deters him at all.... meth does that for people...makes em just don't care...

Sigmond Freud would have loved to have Schtick as a patient....He's an entire clinical study onto himself...

Kinda like Keith Moon of the Stones...the way he abused himself, he should have been dead 20 times over...

As my grand dad use to say " Boy is tougher than a pine knot.."

Toughest little Twinkie on the block...pepetually 15... mentally..
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/02/23
Originally Posted by Seafire
Stumpy is like a tennis ball.... the harder you throw it at a brick wall, the faster it comes back at ya...

He's harmless...10 pound of schitt in a 2 pound bag...but he manages his BS well with all things considering..

It ain't easy being Schtick, but that never deters him at all.... meth does that for people...makes em just don't care...

Sigmond Freud would have loved to have Schtick as a patient....He's an entire clinical study onto himself...

Kinda like Keith Moon of the Stones...the way he abused himself, he should have been dead 20 times over...

Keith Moon of the Stones?
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Oops!
Posted By: ihookem Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23
Those scopes are almost all Chinese made. I dont care how good that are , I wont buy one. Anything Chinese.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23

Damn Spell Check.... How in the hell can you misspell Richards, and it corrects that to MOON????

Friggin MicroSoft can't get anything straight! Damn Dope Smoking Liberal hippies!!! smile
Posted By: boatanchor Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23
Damn Spell Check.... smile
right laugh
Posted By: wbyfan1 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23

What is the twist rate
ETC

Torqued,

As others have said, if you're simply shooting at 225 or less and even more so under 100, don't waste your time on a fast twist Swift. Per Stick, there are better options due to mechanics. Since you already have all the brass, you could even get away with an old school saami 14 twist, running 55 grain bullets at 3800+, or 50's at 3900+ fps. Those 2 options would absolutely vaporize varmints within your stated ranges. Heck, even a saami spec 223 with a high BC bullet, like a 75 ELD, won't really hang at those ranges...and definitely won't provide the same explosive affect/fun factor. Over 300 though, the advantages deteriorate rapidly.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23
A VERY Wise Man stated earlier:

Hint.

Now if only for conversation,a Retard Swift at 14" twist,with a 50gr at 4000fps,imparts 205,714 RPM onto the projectile. Hint.

A 7" twist 223 SALAMI with a 50gr at 3500fps,imparts 360,000 RPM. Guess which flings Goo farther? Hint.

Secondly,the faster it starts(lineal) velocity,the FASTER it slows. The 7" 223 knocks 94fps of impact velocity "advantage" at 225yds,from the Retard Swift to boot. Rotational velocity,don't have in a like manner,as those initial advntages never wane. Hint.

I get it,that you gals don' shoot much and there's ZERO fhuqking reason to keep proving it,but it's FUNNIER than fhuqk that you are compelled to. Even with spell check and Politics "causing" it all. Hint.

You Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Posted By: selmer Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23

Damn Spell Check.... How in the hell can you misspell Richards, and it corrects that to MOON????

Friggin MicroSoft can't get anything straight! Damn Dope Smoking Liberal hippies!!! smile
Keith Moon played 2nd trombone in Stan Kenton's Jazz Orchestra. smile
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23
A VERY Wise Man stated earlier:

Hint.

Now if only for conversation,a Retard Swift at 14" twist,with a 50gr at 4000fps,imparts 205,714 RPM onto the projectile. Hint.

A 7" twist 223 SALAMI with a 50gr at 3500fps,imparts 360,000 RPM. Guess which flings Goo farther? Hint.

Secondly,the faster it starts(lineal) velocity,the FASTER it slows. The 7" 223 knocks 94fps of impact velocity "advantage" at 225yds,from the Retard Swift to boot. Rotational velocity,don't have in a like manner,as those initial advntages never wane. Hint.

I get it,that you gals don' shoot much and there's ZERO fhuqking reason to keep proving it,but it's FUNNIER than fhuqk that you are compelled to. Even with spell check and Politics "causing" it all. Hint.

You Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Translation in English:

BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA
BLABLABLA

FART... Pass out... get humped by neighbor's pitbull again...
Posted By: wbyfan1 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23
Oh okay, so we're moving the goal post to try and make our point(as per usual)?

Fact is Larry, when comparing apples to apples, a saami Swift will kick the dog sh#t out of any 223 at the distances the OP is planning to shoot. Physics are physics. Twist em' both at 7 and run a 51 gr Hammer at 4000 out of a Swift and 3500 from a .223... nets 411,428 RPM's to the Swift vs 360,000 for the 223!!! Doh!! That ought to be worth a little extra goo for the Swift, don't ya think?? 300 yd velocity...2585 for the Swift, 2221 for the 223. +364 for the Swift!! Ewww...even more goo!! Heck, go back and run a good 50 gr cup n core, twist the Swift at 8, the 223 at 7, RPM's are equal but the 220 still still arrives much quicker to the 300 yd line. Even more splatter factor, I reckon!

More noise, more powder, more recoil...who GAF??!! Let the OP build what he wants. Maybe he wants a unique rifle/cartridge and not one like every other d-bag today sporting an AR/.223. The dude's got a stockpile of 220 Swift brass. Sounds like a good enough excuse to build one.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/03/23
I shoot more than a few 8" and 7" RPM chamberings of Swift capacity,while you "get" to Google about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only for starters,Mono's do not and can not fling Goo like a cup/core. Hammers are a fhuqking joke to boot. Hint.

There might be a reason I mentioned the Speedmire out of the gate and never in anything but 7" or 8". Hint.

Pardon wares that simply exist. Hint.

Fortnately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/05/23
Aww The usual, "I got more schitt than you do argument" from our short little crosseyed bald buddy from up in Nowhere Alaska...

Stumpy might be able to win arguments with the other drunks up on PoW Island... but when he tries to argue with smarter people than where he lives, who are also not sitting at their keyboard as drunk as he is.. entire conversation takes an entirely different path and outcome..

Sleep it off Stumpy.. you'll be better shape in the morning to spend all your time barking at the rest of the world over the internet once again..
Where drunks can always be bad ass heroes, to the feeble minded...
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/05/23
Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Posted By: Coyote10 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/05/23
Just build the fast twist swift. That sucker will hammer. You'll be plenty fast and have BC for miles. It will actually make a great deer rifle, and probably the best coyote slayer you've ever pulled the trigger on. Check out a 22-243 as well. You won't ever have to hold off fur inside 300 with an 80 grain berger. Either way, you'll be happy.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/05/23
You ladies certainly don't shoot much,other than your mouths and Imaginations...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Hornie 75 ELD has a better BC than the 80 Booger and just "happens" to go faster too. Hint.

A 7" RPM Speedmire will crowd 3500fps with same,while allowing opportunity for 88's and 90 Beer Cans. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying.

Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/06/23
Gee pardon me if I would rather run 90 grain bullets in a 6MM or better yet 100 gr. plus bullets in same.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/06/23
Rickety,

Cite the "particulars" of said Goat Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,while you "shoot" your Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/06/23
Another option besides the .220 Swift, .220 Wilson-Arrow if you want a fast twist and heavy high bc projectiles is the .22-243 Middlestead. Feeds better and is faster than the .22 Creedmore, so less wind drift and more energy plus flatter trajectory, has a longer neck, easy to get brass for, 30 degree shoulder. Barrel life is slightly less than a Swift or .22 Creedmore.
SniffleKchunt,

It's funnier than fhuqk,to grant you the opportunity to showcase your Google,as you have never seen or done ANY of it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon reality and wares that exist. Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/06/23
Isn't it nice in our society, that the cops don't break into peoples houses, and test blood alcohol levels, or drug toxicity levels while folks are typing away on their key boards, make up schitt as they go along? or how certain folks think they are better than everyone else...

and you got to laugh at when they are so intoxicated that they accuse other people of 'shooting off their mouths' more than anything else, when the accuser is the most guilty guy in the crowd for doing the same as they accuse others of?

Ain't easy being Schtick....

while:

"Fhuqking LAUGHING!................."

Pleasant dreams Grumpy Stumpy...
Pardon wares that exist,as you "live" vicariously and think about me 24/7. Hint.

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/06/23
Pardon wares that exist,as you "live" vicariously and think about me 24/7. Hint.

Snicker.... sure Stumpy sure...

its you dreaming, of others dreaming about your existence...

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............... right back at ya Short Stuff...
Keep reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only to escape being you for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you Dream aloud while polishing Bed Pans. Hint.

Posted By: Ackman Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/06/23

What is the twist rate
ETC

For your purposes, for how you'll be using this - inside 225 and mostly <100 - you don't need or want fast twist and heavier high bc bullets. Completely unnecessary. You want to blow stuff up not pencil through. If you're set on a Swift, 12 or 14tw and 50/55 varmint bullettls doing 3800 - 4000 or so will demolish anything you hit at those close distances. Trajectory won't even be a factor. My 22-250AI's are in the same velocity neighborhood as a swift and have 14tw. barrels, work beautifully with 50's going fast. Hell, a 12-14tw .223AI will serve your purpose just fine at those ranges with a 40 at 4000/4100 and be a lot more barrel friendly.
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
Rickety,

Cite the "particulars" of said Goat Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,while you "shoot" your Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Now do the same again, but set the calipers to 3.10" because of Remington 700 SA with extended box.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
Acklady,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Make the 223AI 7" and you'll have sumptin'.Google on,you CLUELESS Fhuqktard. Hint.

SniffleKchunt,

When you Imagine and Pretend something,how long does it take to become "Real" to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

Acklady,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Make the 223AI 7" and you'll have sumptin'.Google on,you CLUELESS Fhuqktard. Hint.

SniffleKchunt,

When you Imagine and Pretend something,how long does it take to become "Real" to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You lying piece of schidt, do the calipers at 3.1" for a Remington SA with extended box or even 3.08" for Model 70 short action box. And get rid of the Cheetah and replace with a Middlestead.
SniffleKchunt,

You are in over your pointy head,playing GoogleFu...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you use your Imagination to Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

INCREDIBLE Retardation saved for Posterity:

HINT..............
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
Acklady,

SniffleKchunt,

As Yoda Said in Star Wars.... "the Meth and Delusions is strong in this one..."
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
Acklady,

SniffleKchunt,

As Yoda Said in Star Wars.... "the Meth and Delusions is strong in this one..."

He's an idiot.

I wonder who's taller? Stick or Yoda???
who is taller, Schtick or Yoda?

That is easy... Yoda is a foot taller than Schtick....

I hope you know Yoda was Schtick's father don't ya?

His mother was Jessie Ventura in drag....

R2D2 was his smarter older brother....always wore a Robot Halloween Costume where ever he went...
Unlike Schtick, he stayed out of his mom's meth tablets...
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
who is taller, Schtick or Yoda?

That is easy... Yoda is a foot taller than Schtick....

I hope you know Yoda was Schtick's father don't ya?

His mother was Jessie Ventura in drag....

R2D2 was his smarter older brother....always wore a Robot Halloween Costume where ever he went...
Unlike Schtick, he stayed out of his mom's meth tablets...

Ha ha.. That made me laugh.
Posted By: Kaleb Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
Make fun and argue with him all you want. You clearly love doing so. Just a tip from the outside looking in loose the Star Wars crap when trying to make fun of someone….lol.
Nothing is fhuqking funnier than Reality. Hint.

Imaginary Pretend Ignore and 108's in her 6x45. Hint.

"Slow" day yesterday. Hint.

Fortunately for Shefire and Beezer,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Originally Posted by Kaleb
Make fun and argue with him all you want. You clearly love doing so. Just a tip from the outside looking in loose the Star Wars crap when trying to make fun of someone….lol.

Well advise me on some other character that is as well known as Yoda, for being short, and all knowing.. and I'll use him instead...

Actually I rattle Schticks cage, because its like playing with the monkeys at the zoo, with bananas...always gets their attention...

Actually I have a lot of respect for Stumpy.. he's a good guy in my book... best entertainment value on the www...
Fortunately for Shefire and Beezer,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Yup Stumpy....but rattling your cage, consider this...

Bananas cost money, and teasing the monkeys mean leaving the house and driving to the zoo, which would mean a trip to San Fran or Potland...

Here in the house, with a computer, the campfire etc... we can get the same level of entertainment or more for nothing...

Heck is 6 AM here, I'm here in my underwear still.. nice and warm inside, in the middle of winter...

and can enjoy the Schtick Show for nothing! What's not to like?

Thanks little buddy!
Posted By: MrMuskie Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/07/23
Love when Stick twists up the tighty whities of some fool who is up at 0600 playing keyboard warrior.

Stick is out killing stuff while Mr Undies is watching porn while the old lady is still sleeping.
Shefire,

Your "life" is a manic loop of Wanton Man Lust Fantasies,as you set mired,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

EVERY thought and move,is fueled by me. Now and again,you get a break from being you,as you succumb to the allure of your Pretend World. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist. "Slow" day yesterday. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Though only with my words and punctuation. Hint.

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

It's actually Little Stick who lives in the "Pretend World". It appears that he doesn't actually do much long-range hunting and it appears that he doesn't really even do much normal hunting as most of us know it. His few kills of Sitka Blacktail which I understand have been introduced into the area have virtually been close-range "opportunistic" kills. For example, he goes out in a boat to catch a fish and takes a rifle along just in case he happens to see a deer near the shore or somewhere close. Yes, I accept that that may be classed as hunting by some. The other thing is that it seems that Little Stick doesn't really do as much shooting at targets as he pretends to do. He gets a new rifle chambered in a new cartridge, waits for a new scope to arrive in the post, puts them all together and perhaps spends a couple of hours shooting it before getting bored and buying another rifle chambered in a different cartridge, scope etc. and repeating the whole process. The thing that Little Stick really does a lot of is buying lots of different rifles, components and scopes and "fiddling" with them in his residence. He does so much of this "fiddling", that he gets to know such things as magazine constraints, COAL's etc. The other thing Little Stick likes to do is photography. He takes lots of photos of components, magazines, rifles etc in an attempt to "pretend" that he actually does a lot of long-range hunting or even long-range shooting. This constant "pretending" is an attempt to show he is 'better" than most of us. He always chooses the highest bc bullet for a chambering in an attempt to show he is "smarter" than everyone else... whilst not conceding that most hunting is done at closer ranges where other factors have more importance than maximum bc. I could go into the exact reason why he does all this, but it is probably best for his sake, not to.
SniffleKchunt,

It sure is soothin' to hear your High Pitched Nasal Whine wax eloquent,on your very WELL found Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

'Nother "slow" morning today. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist. "Slow" day yesterday too. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Though only with my words and punctuation. Hint.

Little Stick, I bet you're a little cutey when you dress up a bit! You know, the lipey, nice dress, wig, stockings and high heels. You never post those photos, but I'm sure there's a few rugged outdoor types on this forum that would be really interested in seeing those pictures. I promise I won't be horrible to you about them if you post them...promise.
SniffleKchunt,

It will come as a "surprise!" only to you,that the only things you can speak to in regards to The Outdoors,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/08/23
Love when Stick twists up the tighty whities of some fool who is up at 0600 playing keyboard warrior.

Stick is out killing stuff while Mr Undies is watching porn while the old lady is still sleeping.

Well Muskie.... when you've been here a couple of years or so...and you have 10 to 20K in the post count,

please do me a favor and PM me this thread.. and we can both reminisce, and talk about what a dumbass post, back in the days, you'd only been here a couple of months.. and have a good laugh over it all...

at 0600, the only thing Schtick is doing is sleeping off a hang over in the floor of his double wide, probably face down in dog schitt...

he ain't killing any 'schitt' tell well after noon time...and the thing to kill at that time is the headache from hell, after mixing rotgut Vodka and Budweiser all afternoon and evening from the previous day...

It ain't easy being Schtick, but I'm glad he's got a new groupie in his harem.. we wish you two a long and happy relationship...

Welcome to the campfire...kinda like hanging with 'the tough guys' when you're the new guy on the cell block....
Shefire,

Your "life" is a manic loop of Wanton Man Lust Fantasies,as you set mired,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

EVERY thought and move,is fueled by me. Now and again,you get a break from being you,as you succumb to the allure of your Pretend World. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist. "Slow" day yesterday. Hint.

Stumpy, how many times have we had this conversation....

I like girls... not other guys, like you do.. you are so in love with yourself, you get drunk and Ph UCK yourself pretty much every night...

you keep pretending.. and most of us will keep laughing at ya.... giving you the attention you crave so much...

on another note.. congrats on getting a new groupie with "Mr Muskie"...

hope you two get to enjoy a 69 or an 11/11, sometime real soon...
SniffleKchunt,

It will come as a "surprise!" only to you,that the only things you can speak to in regards to The Outdoors,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

riflehunter,

Congrats.. I've had that exact same cut and paste posting at me, probably 50 times...

Thats a rights of passage at the campfire, unofficially...

you are officially a 24 Hour Campfire personality, when you finally get recognized by Schtick like that...

I see he's updated his rifle pictures tho on that cut and paste post...

for once they aren't laying in a stream, with a fishing pole by then, and a pic of a fish, that was knocked into shock, when he fired at it, in ankle deep water from the shore.. the blast puts the fish in concussion, and Stumpy can do his hero shots to impress his groupies on the campfire...

if ya been here a while, you'll have seen most of Schticks commonly posted pics, at least a couple dozen times in the last 90 days, where he's trying to impress and attract new groupies...who think he's the greatest thing since John Wayne, played Schtick at the Battle of the Alamo, made back in 1963...

Ain't easy being Schtick, but he does quite a bit for a guy with only two working brain cells that he abuses every night with beer and cheap rotgut...
Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/08/23
As part of the healing process, I'm trying to get Little Stick to come out of the closet and post the photos. If he comes out of the closet, then I'm sure he will start to feel better about himself and start to be a lot more pleasant to everyone. But it takes courage for him to do that...so I am asking everyone to please not make fun of Little Stick if he trusts us, and comes out of the closet by posting the photos of when he is dressed up... "his other personality". When you're ready Stick...
As part of the healing process, I'm trying to get Little Stick to come out of the closet and post the photos. If he comes out of the closet, then I'm sure he will start to feel better about himself and start to be a lot more pleasant to everyone. But it takes courage for him to do that...so I am asking everyone to please not make fun of Little Stick if he trusts us, and comes out of the closet by posting the photos of when he is dressed up... "his other personality". When you're ready Stick...

whistle
Posted By: selmer Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/09/23
This thread has been the best free entertainment I've had this week.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/09/23
Originally Posted by selmer
This thread has been the best free entertainment I've had this week.

Posted By: Riflehunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/09/23
Still waiting for "Larryna" to post the photos of herself....
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/09/23

We've already seen the short bastard enough, don't you think????? Just imagine those midgets that I posted a video of, but carrying a chainsaw, or throwing a rifle in a creek. That's stick..
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fast twist 220 swift - 02/09/23
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

We've already seen the short bastard enough, don't you think????? Just imagine those midgets that I posted a video of, but carrying a chainsaw, or throwing a rifle in a creek. That's stick..

Maybe those are three of Stumpy's offspring.....
© 24hourcampfire