Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfhuqked,

Keep them Hurt Feeler Reports coming,you have it down pat,after a "life" of practice...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What and where are the "Boot tags"? You Foot Fetish Fhuqks,are a VERY "rugged" lot. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
urfhuqked,

Keep them Hurt Feeler Reports coming,you have it down pat,after a "life" of practice...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What and where are the "Boot tags"? You Foot Fetish Fhuqks,are a VERY "rugged" lot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Pig Stink,

You continuously use the word “laughing” do you even know what that means? Look at those idiots you post pictures of, there isn’t anything that even looks like a smile, let alone “laughing.” They look like they got one of your short barrels stuck up their ass.

No wonder your barrels are short, the last 5 inches and the front sight are up the poop shoot…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitSmell,

Kudos for unleashing your Wanton Man Lust Homoerotic Fantasies,despite it being the only thing you can "do" in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

7" RPM Speedmire for 90gr Beer Cans. Google as you MUST. Hint.

You Crying Karen Melting Snowflakes,sure do swoon your men. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Pig Stink,

Show us a smile or a varmint you clueless mop handle..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitSmell,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but just how many times a day do you think about me and what are the typical durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

22-250AI. Hint.

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Pig Stink,

Don’t flatter yourself, I’m far from horned up with the pile of clueless $hit pictures you keep posting, thinking you are on target.

It is common knowledge you are incapable of following a continual line of thought and staying or even being on topic.

You really are a waste of time and components and you are the only one that doesn’t know it…

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Pig Stink,

I have to turn off the computer, so I will answer your pathetic comeback before I leave, so you won’t miss a single morsel of what you come here to the watering trough to partake.

Your dumstuptitude marvels even the lowliest of retards, as they gather regularly to worship at the alter of the great “Pig Stink” eating laundry detergent to get the full effect of the mouth foaming that you spew every single post.

Feel free to insert your mindless drivel between my comments for the full effect of your dementia rotation…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitSmell,

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you were thinking of me yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Folks who actually shoot,are well aware that the 22-250 AI shares Swift case capacity,though in a vastly superior case design. That being said,Speedmire is where it's at,if only because I shoot i all and then some. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" a 22-250 AI. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you naughty girl. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Who keeps files of other members here so they can cut, copy and paste out of context quotes ad nauseum to somehow prove a point?

And who also is ignored by many here because the "info" they provide is worthless and polluted by garbage and insanity?

Hint, it's the same person.

Lol

Laffin

Some of us have a happy life. Some just feverously post replies on the clickety clack, getting far more said than done. The proof is in the pudding. Time for your pudding.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

You make a very good point,in that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Your deeply rooted Fascinations,are more than a touch HILARIOUS. Pardon facts,upsetting you so and it's no "wonder" you are forced to "live" vicariously. Hint.

Be sure to start a Thread,if you ever go Outside. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

For posterity:

Hint................

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Internet sites make money based on hits.

BigStick generates lots of hits.

Ric loves him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
An Outdoor Forum,can't be based upon Woke Melting Snowflake Crying Karens extolling their Professional Victims Status,even though the High Pitched Nasal Whine is admittedly fhuqking soothing...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

7" RPM Bart' Speedmire here and mostly 90 Beer Cans. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Internet sites make money based on hits.

BigStick generates lots of hits.

Ric loves him.

He generates a lot of BS too.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Nobody KNOWS better than you,that there is nothing fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Texan TRYING to"talk" riles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

SALAMI 22-250 here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Nobody KNOWS better than you,that there is nothing fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Texan TRYING to"talk" riles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If it weren't for the fugged up magazine set up and the holes in the stock that would be a nice rifle. Need some paint on the metal though and where the hellll is the tape?

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

I rather enjoy how you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks,"magically" transform into a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My powers are so GREAT,that you can't even punctuate for yourself. Hint.

Yard Bucks are funny fhuqkers. Hint.

Can't keep the Bears out of my NuCanoe either. 162 A-Max there. Hint.

You be SURE to keep "living" vicariously,as you greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only to escape being you,for fleeting moments at a time. Hint.

If only for quantification,cite how man times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing. HINT.

Translation in English?

BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAHb BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH burp V=BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH FART BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH
( wets underwear ) BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH ( soils underwear, and doesn't notice since he's stoned ) BLAHblahBLAH
BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH BLAHblahBLAH ( passes out )

neighbors Pitt Bull comes over and humps head.... other neighbors pitt bull gets in on the act...

2 hours later, Schtick comes to... wonders where he is... wonder how all of this dried mayo got on his head, on his ears and ALL over his aSS., and in his mouth, and on his lips...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Rickety,

If it weren't for the fugged up magazine set up and the holes in the stock that would be a nice rifle. Need some paint on the metal though and where the hellll is the tape?

Must be new... no rust on it yet....no laying in water next to dead fish....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It would be funny if he posed a soaked rifle next to a shot fish.

Dog I rescued in January

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ihookem
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.
It's a very sad tale. Some people in life are dealt a losing hand.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.