S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Always is. Hint...............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Impressive set of antlers Stumpy.. you should mount that one...a little fur off the rump, and some crazy glue, you could fix that hole in the head just fine... with your skills, no one will ever notice... you're definitely a man's man, Alaskan style there Stumpy.. once you get the head mounted, and placed over the fireplace in the double wide.. please post pics....your groupies will love it...

I'd even make that a screen saver on my computer... with your permission of course...its all about REspect....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You ladies "means","abilities" and "comprehension" are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my magnetism,controlling your every thought and move,as you obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,while you Brokedick Drooltards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I like Shoe Polish. Hint.

.224" Hornie 75 BTHP "dings" ala 8" RPM 223 S/S Compact RAR and .243" Hornie 105A-Max "ding" ala 8" RPM Bartlein Baby Montucky 6BR(no-turn). Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHiNG!...............

Both shot out the trailer house window, while grazing in the front yard... again?

in the truck bed to take them down to the butcher, or do you also do that part yourself Stumpy?

or throw 'em back there and drive around town. to impress everyone in the neighborhood?

yeah, I also caught the Leupold... pic must have been before your Super Chicken days...

If one has been on the campfire as long as I have been, one can only come to two conclusions...

1. you must shoot/poach a thousand deer a year..

2. we've seen all the same pictures at least way north of 50 to 100 times....

if you ate that much venison annually ( assuming the first ), you'd also have antlers.. instead of that chrome dome of yours...
or secondly, we've seen the same pictures well over 50 to a 100 times...so I'll go with Number 2.

that polished chrome dome of yours gives that answer away...

But I personally love seeing all those pics you post of your hero shots.... sorta like enjoying all of those Special Olympics Trophy pics, one comes across on the internet...

I know it ain't easy being Schtick, but it warms the heart on how well you manage it all....and with just two working brain cells and considering all the booze and meth they have digested....you are definitely the little engine who could Stumpy.. that mumbling you are always doing turns out to be " I think I can, I think I can...".. its a heart warming all American story....from rural Coos Bay Oregon to the big Island of Prince of Wales Alaska...
You've done good Stumpy....real good!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I rather enjoy how you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks,"magically" transform into a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My powers are so GREAT,that you can't even punctuate for yourself. Hint.

Yard Bucks are funny fhuqkers. Hint.

Can't keep the Bears out of my NuCanoe either. 162 A-Max there. Hint.

You be SURE to keep "living" vicariously,as you greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only to escape being you,for fleeting moments at a time. Hint.

If only for quantification,cite how man times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing. HINT.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You ladies "means","abilities" and "comprehension" are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my magnetism,controlling your every thought and move,as you obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,while you Brokedick Drooltards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Little Stick, is there any form of independent evidence which proves that you do actually shoot a lot..as opposed to buying lots of rifles and scopes and components such as bullets, cases so as to take photos of them, to give the "illusion" that you shoot a lot?

Last edited by Riflehunter; 01/31/23.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your Window Licking Drooling Retardation,is fhuqking HILARIOUS,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Cheer up...a 14" RPM Swift will stabilize (1) of these projectiles. Hint.

Hopefully another 7" RPM 700 Custom 223 SALAMI arrives this week,if only so you can "live" vicariously some more. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Hey Pig Stink,

What is it about a 220 Swift and varmint shooting at 225 yards that you would even know anything about? Accusing others of being stupid is so ridiculous coming from the champion of “look at me” and “how can I become more irrelevant”.

Of course you think we are all stupid and adore your vast knowledge, but the truth is, you are as predictable as the sunrise in the east.

Now the gauntlet has been thrown, see if you can respond without crude misspellings and pictures of crap that don’t have a thing to do with the subject.

My bet is on another illegible post and disgusting rambling, proving the point, you are predictable and irrelevant…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitSmell,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT,you Lying Piece Of Steaming Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,upsetting you so,as you set mired in your Hilarious Fhuqking STUPIDITY. There's no "need" to quantify obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,but it do add to the Humor Quotient. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Hey Pig Stink,

What is it about a 220 Swift and varmint shooting at 225 yards that you would even know anything about? Accusing others of being stupid is so ridiculous coming from the champion of “look at me” and “how can I become more irrelevant”.

Of course you think we are all stupid and adore your vast knowledge, but the truth is, you are as predictable as the sunrise in the east.

Now the gauntlet has been thrown, see if you can respond without crude misspellings and pictures of crap that don’t have a thing to do with the subject.

My bet is on another illegible post and disgusting rambling, proving the point, you are predictable and irrelevant…
Well, he didn't disappoint...

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If the OP is still interested in a fast twist .220 Swift and hasn't got .220 Swift dies yet, a .220 Wilson Arrow might be a better alternative using the Swift case. Case stretching is greatly reduced because of the 30 degree shoulder, the marginally lower shoulder/neck junction plus a short-throated reamer would be better for the longer high bc 75 grain and up bullets so as to fit in the magazine. Case capacity and velocity is virtually identical.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your STUPIDITY is simply fhuqking amazing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Virgin R/P Swift case here and 75 ELD,with ogive obviously scribed. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Where/how do you Lying Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit,DREAM these Delusions up? Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

Your STUPIDITY is simply fhuqking amazing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Virgin R/P Swift case here and 75 ELD,with ogive obviously scribed. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Where/how do you Lying Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit,DREAM these Delusions up? Hint.

Little Stick, Re-read the third post on page 1, think about it, then re-read it again. Now, once more. Then after you have understood that, read what I said about the .220 Wilson-Arrow.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hosea Sarber, from the Alaskan Game Commission, used his .220 Wilson-Arrow on hair seals, eagles, coyotes, hawks, wolves, ravens, black bear (he doesn't recommend it for bear) around 1945.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to "get" to read about The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply getting to shoot it all and then some. My oldest K-Hornet has killed over 100 Brown Bears and is a prized Treasure,as the Sourdough who did so,was/is Legendary. 'Course it was flogged on for Seal and Eagle Bounties too. It has been rebuilt/restocked and still does nice things. Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
SniffleKchunt,

It must be VERY "exciting" for you,to "get" to read about The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply getting to shoot it all and then some. My oldest K-Hornet has killed over 100 Brown Bears and is a prized Treasure,as the Sourdough who did so,was/is Legendary. 'Course it was flogged on for Seal and Eagle Bounties too. It has been rebuilt/restocked and still does nice things. Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Might be the finest rifle in your lot, but I’m biased …. whistle

Who was the sourdough? The history as you mentioned is pretty damn cool.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PM sent. Hint................

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
PM sent. Hint................

Rgr

Semper Fi
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Twerked,

The only things you can "offer" are your Man Lust Fantasies and fascinations with Male Genitalia...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For context,simply cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 8" PN 223AI. Hint.

Keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

You are shooting these deer off the side of the road pal. In this picture, there is no dirt anywhere on your shoes, your knees, pants or anywhere else. You're a fake. No way are you back in that brush with those sissy "boots" hunting those deer without getting a single spec of dirt on you. When I am done hunting, I am a filthy mess going through the cat tail marshes and swamps.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/31/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfhuqked,

FASCINATING recounting there and I was on the edge of my seat...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Crying Kchunts keep doing your best,as you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Perhaps pen Meindl a letter,denoting your Hurt Feelers and Professional Victim Status,to quantify your very WELL founded Insecurities. You're on well found ground,to cite how your "life" isn't fair too. Be sure to tell them,what you "do" fo a "living",for Maximum Sympathy. Hint.

It were a "fair" day. I'll try to find a pic of the other Buck. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
And that everyone is his hunting boots. Brand new with the tags on , never used. You're full os [bleep] Bigstick.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.