Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
smile no they beat up little innocent black girls, ask anybody with a History Channel education.

-Pinky

Just for you🤣

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'ba,sel'N doe'sin'da tif'gre,,I'ba,sel'N doe'sin'da tif'gre,

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hank Trill

lmfao

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Honestly, people that think its ok to do stuff like this aren’t redeemable.

I say, wrap some det cord around their necks and rig it with a device that will disarm if they can get more than 100 yards from a transmitter. They have 8 seconds, no shoes, and the track is covered in broken glass. Make their parents watch.

That, or the butt-out tool.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If Obama had a son. Hate crimes are getting more and more frequent and the left is encouraging them. They just just say you can't call them hate crimes if the perpetrators are black.

White kids and Asian kids are getting ganged up on more frequently. Looks like maybe Hispanics are getting some hate too. The left is spreading the hate to divide everyone and break down society.

I try to teach my kids to only dislike people for how they think not how they look. I tell them it's OK to dislike people who are threatening you, you family, or your way of life. That's why they dislike leftists.

The older kid beating that little girl had better do time. Our district prosecuted kids for even the tiniest thing these days.They are over the top with prosecuting.

If a a boy that age would have done that to a girl that young when I was in school he'd have to relocate far away or the other high school kids would form a posse and go after him. The posse was real and went after several migrant gang members for jumping people. We'd find them one at a time and tell them pick one of us, today you learn to fight 1 on 1. The gang members always lost fighting 1 on 1.

Bb

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Also interesting how the videos on all the major news networks have been edited. You can't tell the race of anyone involved on the networks version of the video.

That may be a good thing to stop the hate and division if it worked both ways but we all know if the races were reversed and that was a little black girl the race would be the headline.

That type of bias only worsens the divide by making only one group feel like they are always the only victims and making them want to lash out back.

Bb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It probably will not be to many years and it will be a target rich environment.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't fathom the rage I'd have if that were my girl.

- Rogue
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MPat70
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I bet the races involved weren't mentioned in the story.
Nope. The boys were black and the 9 yr old girl was a tiny Hispanic, cuban, Puerto Rican or Mexican.

So payback is possible. One time we had a kid in a ski mask lay out another student with a tire iron right on campus for date-raping his kid sister. Never was prosecuted, couldn’t prove it was him.

Unlikely that something so egregious as beating up a nine year-old girl would go unanswered around here.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MPat70
I bet the races involved weren't mentioned in the story.
Nope. The boys were black and the 9 yr old girl was a tiny Hispanic, cuban, Puerto Rican or Mexican.
Believe me. As far as the blacks were concerned, the little girl was White.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by BwanaCat
This video needs to be sent to President Biden, every member of Congress, every Governor and State Legislature member explaining that we civilized citizens of the United States will no longer tolerate this kind of behavior. Either they quickly fix it, or we citizens will do it for them. I know the Communists want to absolutely destroy America, but we don't need to take this kind of BS... at least not without a damn good fight anyways. 3-7-77

Many of them would see the assailants as the real victims and find ways to throw more of your grandkids’ money at the problem.
That's right. They are merely acting out their rage over White racism.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Also interesting how the videos on all the major news networks have been edited. You can't tell the race of anyone involved on the networks version of the video.

That may be a good thing to stop the hate and division if it worked both ways but we all know if the races were reversed and that was a little black girl the race would be the headline.

That type of bias only worsens the divide by making only one group feel like they are always the only victims and making them want to lash out back.

Bb
Yep, on the early videos, I had no idea it wasn't a bunch of White kids beating up a Hispanic little girl.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Would the story be reported a little differently if this was a single black girl who was being brutally assaulted on a school bus full of white children? I don't believe so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
I can't fathom the rage I'd have if that were my girl.
You can bet that Florida is the next State to allow the student tax dollars to follow the student to what ever private school the parents want their kids to go to. This video just pushed the State over the line.

When I was a kid riding the school bus every day if the driver saw any misbehavior of any kind he would stop the bus and handle it. Then your a$$ was gone from the bus forever and it was up to the parents to get you to school.

What happened to America ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

the left

and representatives from the right not holding up their end of tacit agreement

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Happy Black History Month........👎🤬👎

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
When I was a kid riding the school bus every day if the driver saw any misbehavior of any kind he would stop the bus and handle it. Then your a$$ was gone from the bus forever and it was up to the parents to get you to school.

kwg
Today, the bus driver would be fired for racism if he or she did that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kwg
Today, the bus driver would be fired for racism if he or she did that.

There were no "she" drivers. And, most of the drivers had survived WWII or Korea. A mouthy and aggressive kid was nothing.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The 14 year old perp, who is IMO too old to be in the 8th grade, got a civil citation. Woopie _hit. He got off easy.

Here is what that citation means in Miami Dade:

"The Juvenile Civil Citation program allows youth with no previous criminal history to avoid a criminal record.

Too often, young people are arrested for minor crimes, exposing them to the juvenile justice system. Instead of an arrest, law enforcement officers can issue a civil citation. Minors are allowed to participate in the program for up to three misdemeanors."

Wow he can do this two more times and still keep from having a criminal record.

https://www.miamidade.gov/global/service.page?Mduid_service=ser1486136133522971

If nothing else that 14 year old should be removed from that school. Then there is always a civil suit. Maybe the mother can get a pro bono lawyer to help her.

Last edited by Azshooter; 02/04/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dragman
Would the story be reported a little differently if this was a single black girl who was being brutally assaulted on a school bus full of white children? I don't believe so.

There's no doubt it would have been reported differently.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.