Campfire 'Bwana
R
Tag

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The level of paranoia and stupidity on this thread sets a new record.

1. Pay with USPS M.O.. Interstate fraud is a Federal offense.

2. You can use PayPal for any non serialized part that is not deemed and assault rifle part.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Tag

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

+1

I can't figure out what the issue is here.
New guy's gotta gun he wants to sell.
No real reason for harassment's of this magnitude.
Don't wanna buy it, move on.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MrMuskie

1. Pay with USPS M.O.. Interstate fraud is a Federal offense.

No paranoia on my part, but whenever someone suggests PP for a firearms transaction that's a red flag. Same with crypto. I'm good with any other more traditional forms of payment.

Just wait until your a victim of interstate fraud and see how much the USPS, Federal and local law enforcement spend on your case. All they will do is take your statement, issue a case number, and tell you to have a nice day. Your trust in the system to protect you is a dream at best.

IC B2

T
tCan Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by taylorce1
No paranoia on my part, but whenever someone suggests PP for a firearms transaction that's a red flag. Same with crypto. I'm good with any other more traditional forms of payment.

Just wait until your a victim of interstate fraud and see how much the USPS, Federal and local law enforcement spend on your case. All they will do is take your statement, issue a case number, and tell you to have a nice day. Your trust in the system to protect you is a dream at best.

I suggested PayPal yes. But goods and services. The one that lets you get you money back. Asking for friends and family is the red flag. With a cash, check, or money order, you have little to no recourse. But I accept those too. My recommendation to your individual self, might be to shop at a box store. I expect that may suit your expectations more closely. And that's about as politely as I think I can state it...

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
So taylorce1 how many USPS M.O. interstate fraud cases have you been a party to ?

Karnak sez ZERO.

Notice you STFU about your other error about PayPal.

Why you have a hardon for tCan ? can't afford his rifle so screw it up for others ?

24HRCF PayPal experts are like Biden's lies. Plenty of them --- with same credibility

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I would of sent you a PM but you're over your limit.

So taylorce1 how many USPS M.O. interstate fraud cases have you been a party to ?

Karnak sez ZERO.

Why you have a hardon for tCan ? can't afford his rifle so screw it up for others ?

24HRCF PayPal experts are like Biden's lies. Plenty of them --- with same credibility

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by tCan
I suggested PayPal yes. But goods and services. The one that lets you get you money back. Asking for friends and family is the red flag. With a cash, check, or money order, you have little to no recourse. But I accept those too. My recommendation to your individual self, might be to shop at a box store. I expect that may suit your expectations more closely. And that's about as politely as I think I can state it...

So if I send money for an "RC airplane" by PP G&S and I recieve a $50 or less toy plane instead of a $500 rifle in this add, what happens then when I ask for my money back? While I may get my money back initially if you fight my dispute and win, who walks away with the money and who gets a crappy toy plane?

I don't think you're trying to defraud anyone with this sale, as you've jumped through some hoops already when asked.

T
tCan Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
So if I send money for an "RC airplane" by PP G&S and I recieve a $50 or less toy plane instead of a $500 rifle in this add, what happens then when I ask for my money back? While I may get my money back initially if you fight my dispute and win, who walks away with the money and who gets a crappy toy plane?

You obviously use an item of equal value as the stand in. But paypal almost always sides with the buyer.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I would of sent you a PM but you're over your limit.

Karnak sez ZERO.

That's because MrMuskie was Larry Root and Bin restricted the account.
86,d it.....
Just like he has with about a dozen other of his sockpuppets in the last year.

Poor Warry Woot......🤣🤣🤣
Can't get his classifieds flea market up and running and make the coveted good guy list again from some Rube buying something from him.
Their is a reason why Bin 86,s his sockpuppets.
It is because he is a con man....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by renegade50; 02/08/23.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!
Thread where Warrry woot went unhinged as Mrmuskie...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...77/biggest-campfire-stalker#Post18109577

At least he didn't post up a pic of his pick up truck overlapping his last 2 sockpuppets that gave him away and got 86,d by outting his ownself...

Users been on Mr Muskie/ Warrry woot for awhile.

T
tCan Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Sold

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.