Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
270jrk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I know this topic has been discussed. But my own thoughts and questions:

Looking at the published numbers for the past two general elections. Donald Trump got 11 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. So, after you subtract all of the disenfranchised Republicans who were tired of Trump after 4 years, his voter base of 63M (from 2016) shrinks to some smaller number, right? So, in 2020, he got 74M votes. Where did the more than 11M votes come from? Using published numbers here, so cheating should be out of the question.

I truly cannot explain this. Can anyone help me out here? Would particularly like to hear from some of our longtime Republican voters who are are sick of Trump, and think we should move on. What do we do, going forward to capture the vote of the 11M+ republicans who voted for Trump in 2020 but not in 2016?

This group is very important going forward, what do we do to keep their votes?

Thanks!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When a president does positive things for the country they get votes for reelection from people that didn’t vote for them the first time they ran. Trump had record support in what should have been a landslide!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
270jrk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Three groups here, I think. A base (group 1) which voted for Trump both elections, a group (group 2) which voted for Trump in 2016 but not in 2020, and then (group 3).

(Group 3) = (Group 2) + 11M

Right?

Between Group 2 and 3, which should be more important going forward, for the Republicans?

270jrk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When a president does positive things for the country they get votes for reelection from people that didn’t vote for them the first time they ran. Trump had record support in what should have been a landslide!
Agree!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you look at your own Question and others do as well.

Does it or Does it not show and or prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was something very strange and fishy going on in the 2020 vote.

And that Fishy smell you are smelling is of rancid very rancid fish..

Just think
we only have until 2024 until they do it again.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You could blame some of it on population growth….but not 11 million.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the real numbers were known it would be 20 -30+ million more votes

President Trump was the first President that was 100% pro America. He created more jobs and wealth, lowered taxes, made China heel, was on the verge of stopping all illegal border crossing, exposed Deep State, exposed MSM, exposed democrat corruption. Lowest unemployment in history for all races, lowest gas prices, energy independence, etc etc etc.... everything he did was with America First in mind.

That is why he gained more votes! That is why it took so many days after voting closed on November 3rd for the system to generate enough votes for Biden to be installed!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This.

In every possible way, it was an obvious and blatant steal.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 270jrk

Looking at the published numbers for the past two general elections. Donald Trump got 11 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. So, after you subtract all of the disenfranchised Republicans who were tired of Trump after 4 years, his voter base of 63M (from 2016) shrinks to some smaller number, right? So, in 2020, he got 74M votes. Where did the more than 11M votes come from? Using published numbers here, so cheating should be out of the question.

I truly cannot explain this. Can anyone help me out here? Would particularly like to hear from some of our longtime Republican voters who are are sick of Trump, and think we should move on. What do we do, going forward to capture the vote of the 11M+ republicans who voted for Trump in 2020 but not in 2016?

Thanks!

""Published"" numbers ? What do we do going forward to capture the vote?
GET BACK TO FAIR ELECTIONS
NO MAIL IN BALLOTS
NO DOMINION OR ANY OTHER "MACHINES" THAT CAN SWITCH VOTES
NO OMG WE HAVE A PLUMBING LEAK
NO TAKING DAY AFTER DAY TO COUNT VOTES
ANY STRONG ARMING, COVERED WINDOWS > MANDATORY IMMEDIATE JAIL/PRISON TIME.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
So, who is, "Going to put the bell on the cat?"

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 270jrk

Thanks!

Maybe, just maybe there was not as many disenfranchised voters as the bolshevik media would lead you to believe.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Probably a lot of people that don’t normally vote inspired to do so by his awesomeness.
MAGA

270jrk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pat85
Maybe, just maybe there was not as many disenfranchised voters as the bolshevik media would lead you to believe.

Agreed. This is what does make the most sense to me: a crooked election, with most Democrat and Republican politicians being complicit, or at least turning a blind eye. In addition to a media willing to follow a government narrative to explain it away to the citizens.

But for the sake of discussion. I’m trying to highlight two things.

First, If the numbers we’ve been given are legitimate
Then it’s really hard to explain a huge chunk of R voters abandoning Trump in 2020, without acknowledging a much larger group which DID show up for him in 2020.

Second, if it’s truly all on the level, and can be reconciled sensibly, then why isn’t any of the discussion of the future geared towards keeping that group? It’s all about getting back the ones we lost.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You can get the disenfranchised and 75% of the lefties, 85-90% can vote Trump. If the powers that be want nikki haley as president then that's who will be president.
Give them enough time and ballots they'll install who they want. They know nobody is going to oppose them - so why not.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MPat70
If the real numbers were known it would be 20 -30+ million more votes

President Trump was the first President that was 100% pro America. He created more jobs and wealth, lowered taxes, made China heel, was on the verge of stopping all illegal border crossing, exposed Deep State, exposed MSM, exposed democrat corruption. Lowest unemployment in history for all races, lowest gas prices, energy independence, etc etc etc.... everything he did was with America First in mind.

That is why he gained more votes! That is why it took so many days after voting closed on November 3rd for the system to generate enough votes for Biden to be installed!

Yep! and unless something changes the Demonrats will manufacture enough votes in 24 to win again. No matter who they run.

The right has to get better at beating them at their own game. That fair shiite is like fighting, everything is fair. It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's if you win or lose.

Like AKRange says , the time for playing games is over. We're playing for keeps now.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The real question is how one can get 81M votes and lose 18 of 19 bellwether counties. It was a monumental FRAUD.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

In my state Trump was ahead by 650,000 votes when their polls closed at 8pm. Do you actually believe Biden overcame that deficit with mail in ballots? Keep in mind 650,000 votes is 5% of the total population of Pennsylvania.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This.

In every possible way, it was an obvious and blatant steal.

No other way that I can come up with. Massive fraud.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can explain it.

It's called cheating.

Lunatic authoritarian commies will do and say anything to maintain power.

Cheating is nothing for them.

270jrk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks all for your input.

I was really hoping to hear from the large handful of members here who hold Trump accountable for losing voters because of his antics and personality. And from those, who want us to back someone else for president next time, someone who can bring in the lost voters and retain the new ones.

I'm curious on their opinion of the groups of voters I outlined above, and which voters we need to focus on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 29aholic, 264mag, 30 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,492
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.