Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NWT
Congratulations on your new line of CCP made products.
You should be so proud selling your CCP made products.
Do you watch the news or is it all just about the money for you?
NWT

If you don't have a damn thing in your house made in China...

you are either blind... have a pretty low IQ.....are a friggin liar.. or just plain stupid...

If you don't want something that is made somewhere you don't like, then don't buy it...

what makes you think we care if you come on an internet sight and then start pissing on everyone else, who even inquired about the product....

you view your opinion and importance a LOT higher than anyone else on this forum does...

Might be a news flash for someone with YOUR astuteness.. but NO ONE really gives a DAMN about what your opinion is, and who the hell are you to try and shove that opinion down everyone's throat without us asking for you to do so....

If you identify as a Republican.. then you are one of those that acts exactly like a democRAT would....like you're the most important person in the world and the only person on the planet whose opinion matters....Everyone needs to listen to you and follow your lead....

how about just posting up your phone number, so any time any one on the campfire wants to purchase something, we can call you up and get your opinion if we can buy it or not, so we are all in synch with your 2 cents on the subject...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Yeah you dumb f******* who love their CCP made sh** probably agree with the CCP that the SPY balloon was really a WEATHER BALLOON. You can’t correct stupid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody said they loved it.

Keep trolling.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NWT
Yeah you dumb f******* who love their CCP made sh** probably agree with the CCP that the SPY balloon was really a WEATHER BALLOON. You can’t correct stupid.

with a record of 305 posts, you sure got a big chip on your shoulder...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by NWT

with a record of 305 posts, you sure got a big chip on your shoulder...

I just looked at a few of her posts. She is either selling something or trolling Doug’s posts. Of course Doug is a better man and does not return the favor. The is no way I would buy anything from her.

Last edited by himmelrr; 02/09/23.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I just got a phone call that a few MOA and MIL's of the EPL4 4-16's are shipping to us today. After filling pre-orders we will have 3 MOA's and about 6 MIL's available for those looking

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by himmelrr
Originally Posted by NWT
Keep supporting Arken and other CCP made sh**and those who sell it.
The CCP appreciates the manufacturing , the technology ,and the US $$ . These products that can be used for war and for and their military .
Just in time for when the CCP wants to use them in killing your children and grandchildren .
F**k those who support the CCP , and think their CCP buying decisions don’t matter.
Those happily posting about buying CCP products and validating their purchases should visit Beijing and get a first hand account of how the CCP feels about Americans. What a bunch of naive a** holes
Validating their purchases. My bet is many of you never get out of Hooterville.

You sure are full of hate and anger. Do you honestly believe buying a Chicom scope is giving them an advantage? Control what you can in your life. Stuff that is beyond your control will just bring anger and hate to your life.

OBTW, I have been to Bejing a few times. Shanghai too. I did not feel any hate for Americans from any citizens. Maybe it was just you being an “Ugly American.”

Heinrich Himmler-
Your WEB name says it all!!!
Damn Right I am full of hate and anger! The fuc**** CCP hates Americans.
It’s defeatist dumb a** people like yourself who are driving our country into submission.
You are really a clueless fu** stating that the fairly free thinking capitalist city of Shanghai is the same as the CCP Controlled Capital city of Beijing . What a dumb fu** you are Himmler!!
Pushing ,Selling , Promoting this CCP made Chinese sh** on every Optics forum in existence does make me avoid business’s like Cameraland . No one talks about that the principles at NYC Camera-land do not even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use the equipment they sell!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess I hit a nerve. Only a woman would go into a profane ridden rant full of nonsensical phrases based on emotion and without a shred of logic. You lack reading skills too as you obviously did not read my posts…another trait of too much estrogen. I spent 20 years in the Navy landing on aircraft carriers in weather that would make you curl up in a fetal position, suck your thumb and cry for momma. Seek some help and leave Doug alone.

N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Heinrich Himmler,
You seem very passive and defeatist feeling the need to defend others . This venue and many others are open forums. Camera~land chooses to constantly blast sales ads promoting CCP made sh** all over these many hunting/optic forums throughout the web ,instead of just keeping their ads in classified sections. Camera~land blasting his constant ads in the various discussion forums instead of the classifieds is intentional self promotion. Other retailers do not do this. Doug at Camera~land is a big boy and knows exactly what he is doing. You fan boys love to get information from this dealer who doesn’t even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use any of the products he promotes and sells. Just calling him out, in it for the money only and push that high margin CCP sh**.
By the way Himmler.
When was the last time you were in Beijing?
Obviously you have not spent anytime in Communist China in the past decade. Instead of puffing I suggest you spend your time talking to some informed intelligence people who are CURRENTLY serving our country .
Yes you definitely hit a nerve.
Maybe you will be the one cryin Momma when your children get killed in a future conflict.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler,
You seem very passive and defeatist feeling the need to defend others . This venue and many others are open forums. Camera~land chooses to constantly blast sales ads promoting CCP made sh** all over these many hunting/optic forums throughout the web ,instead of just keeping their ads in classified sections. Camera~land blasting his constant ads in the various discussion forums instead of the classifieds is intentional self promotion. Other retailers do not do this. Doug at Camera~land is a big boy and knows exactly what he is doing. You fan boys love to get information from this dealer who doesn’t even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use any of the products he promotes and sells. Just calling him out, in it for the money only and push that high margin CCP sh**.
By the way Himmler.
When was the last time you were in Beijing?
Obviously you have not spent anytime in Communist China in the past decade. Instead of puffing I suggest you spend your time talking to some informed intelligence people who are CURRENTLY serving our country .
Yes you definitely hit a nerve.
Maybe you will be the one cryin Momma when your children get killed in a future conflict.

Well Cameraland is a sponsor of the optics forum so there’s that.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by himmelrr
I guess I hit a nerve. Only a woman would go into a profane ridden rant full of nonsensical phrases based on emotion and without a shred of logic. You lack reading skills too as you obviously did not read my posts…another trait of too much estrogen. I spent 20 years in the Navy landing on aircraft carriers in weather that would make you curl up in a fetal position, suck your thumb and cry for momma. Seek some help and leave Doug alone.

NWT must be an abbreviation for NitWiT...

Seems someone has some real mental issues with the world in General, just picks a subject on something like this, and starts b itching about it...
and then responds with personal attacks in response, because he's not getting his way... In Kids we call that a temper tantrum, years working in the hospitals in the military and then the civilian world, lord knows I've seen enough of it... drug use frying half a brain, alcoholism, angry at the world over something in his life, that he blames the world for...plain old mental disease, or their health isn't that good as they age so they are looking at having a short time left.. blame everyone else for their individual emotional pain.. doesn't matter the subject...just something to b itch at and blame everyone else..

Maybe NitWiT is just trolling for some sympathy and attention, that he isn't getting else where... we should feel sorry for him... but for the life of me, I just can't bring myself to giving him any sympathy that he is trolling for...

And NitWiT as you read this.. the Gentleman's name is Himmel... NOT Himmler.. Himmel is German for LiGHT in English.. The man spent 20 years in the Navy as an officer and a pilot. Serving his country.... you probably have no idea what that is like or about... You are probably a life long trailer park drunk.. If you're not.. you sure action the part real well...

you want to spend time pissing and moaning.. and barking like a Chihuahua at others... why don't you pick some other web site...
we've got more than enough of those type of idiots that show up here and there.. we certainly don't need ANOTHER...

you're a friggin embarrassment.. do us all a favor... FOAD...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler-
It’s defeatist dumb a** people like yourself who are driving our country into submission.
You are really a clueless fu** stating that the fairly free thinking capitalist city of Shanghai is the same as the CCP Controlled Capital city of Beijing . What a dumb fu** you are Himmler!!
Pushing ,Selling , Promoting this CCP made Chinese sh** on every Optics forum in existence does make me avoid business’s like Cameraland . No one talks about that the principles at NYC Camera-land do not even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use the equipment they sell!

You want to know what irony is? Bitching about the company that pays for the platform you are bitching on.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler-

You want to know what irony is? Bitching about the company that pays for the platform you are bitching on.

You are giving her way too much credit if you think the 4 brain cells she has is able to piece that one together.

And just for the record NancyWetTwat, I was in Bejing right before Covid. I was also in Shanghai that same trip. Yes, they are different cities, but to claim that the CCP doesn't control what goes on in Shanghai is just asinine.

Finally, how about you bring some receipts to this discussion. How many times have you been to China? How long did you serve in the military (if you are so fired up about "ProTecTing OuR FrEEdoMS!"? And finally, provide a list of all of your household electronics and appliances to show that you practice what you preach. Otherwise, please do as Seafire suggested and FOAD.

N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by RickBin
To add:

I also avoid Chinese products when I can.

Typing from my iPhone.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 38 invisible), 2,101 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,571
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.