Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Ronnie D for the W.
DT had his shot, spent 4 years punching down.

There's always hope as long as there's lead in the air.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
I would like to see Tim Scott as president.

I wouldn't mind that one bit.

It would sure rattle some of the leftist MSM. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Sheister
With all the baggage Trump has accumulated since he was first elected- warranted or not - and add to that his distinctly unlikeable personality most of the time I believe he is pretty much unelectable in the next election. His policies are solid in my opinion, but he chooses poorly when confronted with cabinet choices, so that nullifies a lot of his agenda at times. You can bet the democrats will continue with the semi-legal attacks on him, his corporations, and anything that has to do with Trump until the day they put him in the ground in his gold plated coffin, so we would have to suffer through that BS for another four years at the least. In the end there are signs the RNC is weary of dealing with the baggage and is ready to cut him loose and find a candidate that is definitely electable even if Biden doesn't run and their boy Newsome becomes the candidate.

With all this, I believe the only conservative candidate that has the best chance to win in 2024 is DeSantis. No candidate is going to be perfect and check all the boxes but he comes pretty close IMO and will be more careful choosing a cabinet that suits his agenda after watching Trumps failures in this regard...

Hold your nose and choose wisely

Only a retard thinks Trump is less likable than Biden, a total retard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Mike70560
An election stolen by AOC, finally bring it to a head, because we are not voting our way out of this mess.
this

Truth. That's why Trump said twice in New Hampshire one morning last week that we have our amazing military. Clue

That's why Q said, "The Military is the only way forward."

Thats why the cabal raided MAL. They were looking for Trumps PEADS papers. They are fighting Trump blind. They can't find a way to move against his Insurrection Act and Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance under an illegal Foreign Coup and Belligerent Occupation of the White House.

That's why there is Panic in DC.

Trump is going to MAGA.

Well, your conspiracy foil hat conspiracy theories are cute and all and kind of entertaining reading, but even if they were true it doesn't matter a bit if he can't get elected and at the moment his favorability ratings aren't looking good at all. I've talked to an awful lot of past Trump supporters and they all say the same thing- they can't bring themselves to vote for Trump unless he is the last conservative resort. That means to me that he isn't likely to get through the primaries, much less win the popular vote... DeSantis has a much better chance of winning and bringing a conservative cabinet to Washington again. And he will have the experience and political contacts to choose a better group for his cabinet who won't go south on him at the slightest sign of trouble

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
With all the baggage Trump has accumulated since he was first elected- warranted or not - and add to that his distinctly unlikeable personality most of the time I believe he is pretty much unelectable in the next election. His policies are solid in my opinion, but he chooses poorly when confronted with cabinet choices, so that nullifies a lot of his agenda at times. You can bet the democrats will continue with the semi-legal attacks on him, his corporations, and anything that has to do with Trump until the day they put him in the ground in his gold plated coffin, so we would have to suffer through that BS for another four years at the least. In the end there are signs the RNC is weary of dealing with the baggage and is ready to cut him loose and find a candidate that is definitely electable even if Biden doesn't run and their boy Newsome becomes the candidate.

With all this, I believe the only conservative candidate that has the best chance to win in 2024 is DeSantis. No candidate is going to be perfect and check all the boxes but he comes pretty close IMO and will be more careful choosing a cabinet that suits his agenda after watching Trumps failures in this regard...

None of the 'non-Trumpers' ever consider the facts that caused Trumps behavior to escalate to a new level back in 20&17.
The lies started before the man was even inaugurated.
These weren't little white lies whispered, but lies of treason among other items.
For those here that don't like how he acted[and still ran the country like a well oiled machine] i ask, how would you have handled 90% of our elected officials and 75% of the media continuously fabricating lies about not only you but every family member?
Lies about items that could actually land a person in prison?
But hey, it's just Trump & politics so no big deal, right?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump must be fairly honest. The democrats have been trying to pin something on him for 6 years, with no luck.
When he was first elected he took people at their word like he did in business dealings. Politicians were new to him. But now he understands how the game is played. He will make a lot better president his next term. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Its amazing how many suckers follow the narrative set by their MSM puppetmasters instead of sitting down, using their brain to think logically and figure schiett out.

Trump was the first potus we've had since Ronald Reagan who wasn't selected by the NWO Bolshevik Cabal, yet people think Trump was smart and just decided to win the presidency and challenge the most powerful families who control the freaking world and beat their rigged election systems and build the Wall and turn America around and survive all the attempts on his life all by himself.

There is a plan and Trump is only the Tip of the Spear. The plan was developed over decades by the Wizards and Warlocks.

Trump is still the spear point part of the plan.

We lost this country long ago to the Neonazis and we can't save it.

The Plan and the Military can.

As Trump says, "We will MAGA."

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/08/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
Jim Conrad.

Just to see if a honest family man could be a president.

King for 4 years!

Can you imagine?
That giant sucking sound would be the vacuum of bureaucrats leaving DC.

A farmer doing the budget?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Hello. Treasury. Where do we put all this money left over after I paid the
necessary bills? I figure half of whats left can go to worthwhile infrastructure.
But we gonna need a fleet of trucks to haul the excess."

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Either Trump or Desantis.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Mike70560
An election stolen by AOC, finally bring it to a head, because we are not voting our way out of this mess.
this

Truth. That's why Trump said twice in New Hampshire one morning last week that we have our amazing military. Clue

That's why Q said, "The Military is the only way forward."

Thats why the cabal raided MAL. They were looking for Trumps PEADS papers. They are fighting Trump blind. They can't find a way to move against his Insurrection Act and Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance under an illegal Foreign Coup and Belligerent Occupation of the White House.

That's why there is Panic in DC.

Trump is going to MAGA.

Well, your conspiracy foil hat conspiracy theories are cute and all and kind of entertaining reading, but even if they were true it doesn't matter a bit if he can't get elected and at the moment his favorability ratings aren't looking good at all. I've talked to an awful lot of past Trump supporters and they all say the same thing- they can't bring themselves to vote for Trump unless he is the last conservative resort. That means to me that he isn't likely to get through the primaries, much less win the popular vote... DeSantis has a much better chance of winning and bringing a conservative cabinet to Washington again. And he will have the experience and political contacts to choose a better group for his cabinet who won't go south on him at the slightest sign of trouble

Hahaha. Tff. So, the old MSM puppetmasters BS flies again saying Trump has to be Elected Again. That's a great Dimocommie//Rino/NWO BS line. Tff.

So you freely admit you are clueless as to the power of the president in the event of foreign attacks on the US in a time of declared war and a successful illegal coup with a Manchurian Candidate and that followed by the 3 Branches of Govt failing in their Constitutional duty to repulse the Coup which allows the Legal President to save the country through presidential edicts issued subsequent to institution of the Insurrection Act. Tell us how Congress just dreamed up putting that into law for no reason.

It makes sense that you are stupid enough, like Lostinhell, to think I could even dream up such without having been clued in by actual intelligent sources.

Go impress some 4th graders.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/08/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MPat70

This. Trump with DeSantis as VP to get him prepared to take over when Trump is done. DeSantis is sharp but he’s got a lot to learn, and no better person to teach him than Trump.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Trump! There are no other choices worth mentioning.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did I miss something?

I don't recall seeing.........................................

TULSI

on that list.

But, only after I get to privately view the nekkid workout video.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Or...Zappa,

the only logical choices for the clown world.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by MPat70

This. Trump with DeSantis as VP to get him prepared to take over when Trump is done. DeSantis is sharp but he’s got a lot to learn, and no better person to teach him than Trump.

What exactly is Trump going to teach Desantis? Certainly not on how to win or lose an election. All the candidates Trump backed lost in the mid terms . Trump's ego won't let him have Desantis as a VP.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Well, considering Biden was elected over Trump when no one thought Trump could possibly lose gives you an idea of the average intellect of the electorate? I will be voting Republican, but don't be surprised if Trump doesn't survive the primaries.. Trump as president is probably the best choice if that is the choice, but his first term suffered greatly from his cabinet choices, firings, new hires, etc.... if you can't see that was a big part of his first term you are missing the big picture .

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DeSantis is really the only Republican that I think has a chance and can continue some of the America friendly policy.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Teddy Roosevelt or DeSantis

Last edited by Savage_Hunter; 02/08/23.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Trump must be fairly honest. The democrats have been trying to pin something on him for 6 years, with no luck.
When he was first elected he took people at their word like he did in business dealings. Politicians were new to him. But now he understands how the game is played. He will make a lot better president his next term. Hasbeen

Absolutely and well said.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.