Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Been to B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Intend to see Toronto, Quebec and and maybe Nova Scotia in the future.

I grew up playing in several baseball tournaments each summer in SK. Did several fishing trips up there in my teens and will be hunting whitetails there this fall. Had my honeymoon in Canada and have taken several trips up the see the Pacific Coast and the Canadian Rockies. The Canadians I know are great folks and most are even less impressed with their leadership than my American counterparts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Fuqqing idiot. Guess all you Trudy voters are just as stupid as Biden voters.

Probably, but wouldn't know, personally.

You know, I believe I've read, that over half of your voting population, voted for your clown in chief, while only just over 30% voted for our retard.

And by our retard, I mean, arrogant as a texan & not qualified to do the job.

Your guy, is actually a retard !! LOL !!

At least, conservatives, up here, are actually doing "things" !

Other than whining.

Don't worry, you'll know, when the time is right !

Agreed Biden is a retard, WTF is Trudeau's excuse? Conservatives in Canada actually doing things? Name something for me. Interesting you let 30% of the population put Trudeau in charge? Back to the topic at hand, why did Trudeau let the spy device travel so far in Canada and cross the US border less than 80 miles from a US nuclear missile facility? That was no accident. Enjoy your Venezuelans.

You really are an ignorant SOB, aren’t you? Off meds?

Have you looked at the route that balloon travelled? Why did your geriatric president allow that balloon to fly over Canada? It flew hundreds, if not thousands of miles over the Aleutians and continental Alaska, before it entered Canada.

Clean up your own shyte.

An old subject that I thought had lost it's value. I see I was wrong. Hey retard is the US responsible for Canadian airspace? Can't say why our [bleep] up president allowed the balloon to fly over the middle of nowhere USA before it got to continental Canada. Seems the balloon must have covered more than a thousand miles of Canada and not one of you imbeciles noticed? As for being arrogant how is stating the truth arrogance?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Canadians are great people who vote poorly too often. I've never had an unpleasant experience in Canada.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
^^^^^^^^^ Your reading & comprehension, & trolling nature, are fuct ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by AB2506
Agreed Biden is a retard, WTF is Trudeau's excuse? Conservatives in Canada actually doing things? Name something for me. Interesting you let 30% of the population put Trudeau in charge? Back to the topic at hand, why did Trudeau let the spy device travel so far in Canada and cross the US border less than 80 miles from a US nuclear missile facility? That was no accident. Enjoy your Venezuelans.

You really are an ignorant SOB, aren’t you? Off meds?

Have you looked at the route that balloon travelled? Why did your geriatric president allow that balloon to fly over Canada? It flew hundreds, if not thousands of miles over the Aleutians and continental Alaska, before it entered Canada.

Clean up your own shyte.

An old subject that I thought had lost it's value. I see I was wrong. Hey retard is the US responsible for Canadian airspace? Can't say why our [bleep] up president allowed the balloon to fly over the middle of nowhere USA before it got to continental Canada. Seems the balloon must have covered more than a thousand miles of Canada and not one of you imbeciles noticed? As for being arrogant how is stating the truth arrogance?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thread is so disappointing. Some people just can't.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Both our countries have [bleep] for leaders. Most of the rural Canadians are good folks like here in the US. Like us they are fighting a losing battle. Edk

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ERK
Both our countries have [bleep] for leaders. Most of the rural Canadians are good folks like here in the US. Like us they are fighting a losing battle. Edk

Yup, you Republicans have to win the next election, otherwise, all will be lost.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/14/23.

KB

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by ERK

Yup, you Republicans have to win the next election, otherwise, all will be lost.

KB

Yeah, good luck with that. Next election just over 28 months out and how much have the republicans corrected in the election system?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The truth is the Chinese have infiltrated both Canada and the US government. They have taken over our leadership, want us disarmed and starving. The odd thing is the Canadians want to bitch at us for pointing out the reality of the situation.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/sXSTWwpc/...bleep]-FORTUNE-COOKIES-i-Funny.png[/img]image uploading

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Speaking of the fugging Canadians, why did they let the Chinese spy balloon traverse a big chunk of their airspace?

[bleep], you ever worry about your own shyte ?

Yeah, I don’t catch all this sh!+ on any of the Canadian gun forums I belong to!

Oh, wait… are there any?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Can't find the other meme, Biden saying his head was so far up China's azz he could see Turdeau's feet.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Found it.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I drove through Canada on my way to AK in '92. Drove through BC & the Yukon and camped the entire way.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The point being very soon we will all have to "do something". Not sure if an election will fix this. McConnell is sold out to them also.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I drove through Canada on my way to AK in '92. Drove through BC & the Yukon and camped the entire way.

I crossed the border back in 1986, found a bar, had a blast. Spent $1100. in 4 days.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Many times. Ontario is only two hours away. Canadians are great people when you get outside of Windsor and the other metro areas.

Canada’s a lot like the US on steroids in that the rule areas are vast and full of great people but population centers are extremely concentrated making up the overwhelming majority of the voting population.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2 aka Old_Toot

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Yeah, I don’t catch all this sh!+ on any of the Canadian gun forums I belong to!

Oh, wait… are there any?

Canadiangunnutz.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by grouseman

Oh, wait… are there any?

Canadiangunnutz.

The problem with Canadian hunting forums is that the moderators are quick on the trigger to ban people that confront them, and freedom of speech is Non-Existent.

24-hourcampfire is 100x's better than any Canadian forum I have been on.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/15/23.

KB

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by grouseman

Oh, wait… are there any?

Canadiangunnutz.

The problem with Canadian hunting forums is that the moderators are quick on the trigger to ban people that confront them, and freedom of speech is Non-Existent.

24-hourcampfire is 100x's better than any Canadian forum I have been on.

KB

So many Canadians are not allowed to speak ill of Turdeau in public forums?

Dog I rescued in January

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.