B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/...-is-it-going-to-be-every-man-for-himself

Excerpt:

One of the regular panelists on “Sixty Minutes” then faced the cameras directly and said that Russia’s nuclear doctrine is under revision in light of these aggressive plans being aired in the United States, so that Russia is headed towards a policy of ‘preventive’ tactical nuclear strikes, similar to what the United States has. Moreover, if Ukraine targets Crimea and heartland Russia, then Russia will respond according to plans now being laid down. These plans foresee counter strikes against U.S military installations in Europe and in the Continental United States using hypersonic missiles. The panelist calls for this threat of counter strikes in Europe and the US to be made public and explicit, so that no one is in doubt about what to expect from the Kremlin.

So here we are. The Russians are stripping away the fiction of a proxy war and revealing the co-belligerent status of the US and its NATO allies in preparation for a kinetic war with NATO. As our illustrious former President, a man of few words, would say: “Not good!”

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We have some damn fools in government. Typical of a punk mindset. Never had anyone give them a righteous azz beating. Always insulated one way or another. Thinking they can continue to push and prod a nuclear power with little to gain and a lot to lose. Ignorant, arrogant, punks about to start a fire they can’t put out.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
all by plan

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by shootem
We have some damn fools in government. Typical of a punk mindset. Never had anyone give them a righteous azz beating. Always insulated one way or another. Thinking they can continue to push and prod a nuclear power with little to gain and a lot to lose. Ignorant, arrogant, punks about to start a fire they can’t put out.

The way I read it, Russia isn't going to pretend that it's not at war with the west any longer. Russia is getting ready to make its big push and is putting out the word that "it's on" if NATO (spelled U.S.A.) attacks Crimea or mainland Russia as a result.

Is Russia bluffing?

I don't think so. This is very much an existential conflict for Russia and Russia knows it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rost495
all by plan

There definitely was a plan. But the plan was for Russia to back down after it was crippled by sanctions.

It didn't happen.

The people who made the plan don't have a backup plan for that.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The way I read it, Russia isn't going to pretend that it's not at war with the west any longer. Russia is getting ready to make its big push and is putting out the word that "it's on" if NATO (spelled U.S.A.) attacks Crimea or mainland Russia as a result.

Is Russia bluffing?

I don't think so. This is very much an existential conflict for Russia and Russia knows it.

According to some of global military geniuses on here, Russia is still the Soviet Union bent on invading Kansas and Vermont

The US again will fail miserably in their diplomacy and military strategy. See reports coming out the Ukes are using chemical weapons IN Bakhmut. This is not going to end well for the NAZIS or the US

Last edited by ribka; 02/09/23.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The highest levels of our government are owned, heart and black satan loving soul by the folks pulling the strings on the marionettes. The ukraine is only the most obvious, egregious, and recent.

MAGA
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by ribka

Is Russia bluffing?

According to some of global military geniuses on here, Russia is still the Soviet Union bent on invading Kansas and Vermont

The US again will fail miserably in their diplomacy and military strategy. See reports coming out the Ukes are using chemical weapons IN Bakhmut. This is not going to end well for the NAZIS or the US

I don’t think US leaders have the sack for that. Stomping the ground and bluster isn’t policy. Our Sec of State doesn’t have any real statesman in him. Our freakin Joint Chiefs generals/admirals are woefully inept. So you think they care if they get it wrong and turn 1/3 of our population to glass? Oops!

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The propaganda is only going to get more intense, since bakhmut is about ta fall, and cuckraine's grabbin 16 year olds offa the street for their army.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gkt5450
I don’t think US leaders have the sack for that. Stomping the ground and bluster isn’t policy. Our Sec of State doesn’t have any real statesman in him. Our freakin Joint Chiefs generals/admirals are woefully inept. So you think they care if they get it wrong and turn 1/3 of our population to glass? Oops!

My concern is that the clowns who are controlling U.S. foreign policy aren't astute enough to properly read the room. They will push and push to see how far they can go.

Russia is telling them how far they can go before it breaks open. But I don't think the clowns believe them.

Dangerous situation.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
all by plan

There definitely was a plan. But the plan was for Russia to back down after it was crippled by sanctions.

It didn't happen.

The people who made the plan don't have a backup plan for that.

And pushed by the USA by destroying their gas lines to Europe. In my estimation that was "game on" and no turning back for Russia.
Crimea is just another reason to use nukes. As I recall, it was Khruschev who "gave" Crimea to Ukraine. Was it really Khruschev's to give ?? Is nuclear war worth Crimea ?

Fug gin democRATs.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

WELL SAID...And they will continue to prod like a punk little kid that knows he's losing and is looking for a way out. Nothing but BS propaganda in that article.

Putin has REPEATEDLY MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WOULD ONLY EMPLOY NUKES IN RETALIATION or to protect their national sovereignty (an attack by NATO) The botched missile that struck Poland failed in it's intended purpose as did the sabotage of Nordstream pipeline. How ignorant do they think we are? But they will continue to try because they are losing despite what they try to force the sheep to believe. Spent too much taxpayer money, their globalist new world order is collapsing. US world hegemony is in decline.

What will they try next?

Unlike our resident retard in the WH, I think Putin is not bluffing and means it but the globalist criminals will continue to agitate the bear until they get bit and find a way to shift the blame. Look for a Tonkin Gulf type incident to happen next

"an armed society is a polite society"

MAGA!.

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
These idiots are playing a deadly game of chicken with Russia. Time is getting short.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The propaganda is only going to get more intense, since bakhmut is about ta fall, and cuckraine's grabbin 16 year olds offa the street for their army.
Can you put that in English please 😄

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 57springer

Ukraine is getting ground into the dirt,..and if you're a male in Ukraine between 16 and 70 you need to keep a very low profile or you'll get grabbed up and put on the front lines.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Ukraine is getting ground into the dirt,..and if you're a male in Ukraine between 16 and 70 you need to keep a very low profile or you'll get grabbed up and put on the front lines.

Honestly, why do you care?

You said you don't care. Got your house, meadow, etc...

Why?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Why?

It causes the idiots to parrot the comma'nusts. I don't like to see the idiots get played and I don't like seeing the Comma'nusts get satisfaction from playing the idiots.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Why?

It causes the idiots to parrot the comma'nusts. I don't like to see the idiots get played and I don't like seeing the Comma'nusts get satisfaction from playing the idiots.

But you don't care?

Am I confused?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Am I confused?

Yes. You're confused. Leftists fall into one of two categories:

A: Confused

B: Evil

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume that you're merely confused.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Am I confused?

Yes. You're confused. Leftists fall into one of two categories:

A: Confused

B: Evil

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume that you're merely confused.

Lol. Go on.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (3dtestify, 35, Antique00, 8MMX57JS, 308ld, 808outdoors, 4 invisible), 902 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,264
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.