Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
#roadtrip

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well done sir 🤣🤣🤣

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Higher intelligence, up here, so we use all the correct letters needed, to spell a word, well, correctly.

Couple of examples:

Neighbour

Colour

Favour

Flavour - not deflaver

wink

Yeah, reading the HOCKEY news feed I get, I always have to correct "defenceman" in my head before continuing reading.

We're in North America now.................y'all can leave that Brit crap back on the home islands.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
#roadtrip

Well done sir 🤣🤣🤣
Holy hell!!!!

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 79S
Straight from deflave this morning. It was a pm sent to several members about this letter.

“It was BrotherBart, VAnimrod, Steelhead, and all those goofy [bleep]. They had a physical letter that they wanted everybody to sign with their Campfire Handle and mail it to TRH’s physical address so they could intimidate him. Essentially.

I read it, was creeped out. Went back to check on it again and 2legit2quit had removed himself. I immediately did the same.

It was weird as [bleep].

I can’t remember who all else was on it. But I am pretty sure Miss Lynn, crossfireboobs, Steve NO, etc. they were all on it.”

So again who is the new campfire stalker one of you all know who it is?

Brother Bart and Steelhead.

Originally Posted by 79S
My source are the guys you all try to run off yrs ago..

So we were all trying to run Travis off years ago?

Your description fit the threatened as in multiple, likely candidates were the Tennessee guys.

Ok I can believe that from Brother Bart, and he would have sought support from as many guys possible, including Randy and Travis, but not me.

Unless TRH received a letter and can tell us who signed it, obviously cooler heads in that group prevailed, don't know who else removed themselves or just said no. Being put in a PM isn't an indicator of duplicity, or Randy and Deflave would be also. Some of those people on the list I would claim and others absolutely not.

This thread started with 4ager, I'll say it again, he is a straight up guy, much like Renegade, they are very similar and I will address Renegade and Slumlord after a bit... the new gatekeepers with the same age old problems...

Kent

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S
Straight from deflave this morning. It was a pm sent to several members about this letter.

“It was BrotherBart, VAnimrod, Steelhead, and all those goofy [bleep]. They had a physical letter that they wanted everybody to sign with their Campfire Handle and mail it to TRH’s physical address so they could intimidate him. Essentially.

I read it, was creeped out. Went back to check on it again and 2legit2quit had removed himself. I immediately did the same.

It was weird as [bleep].

I can’t remember who all else was on it. But I am pretty sure Miss Lynn, crossfireboobs, Steve NO, etc. they were all on it.”

Originally Posted by 79S

Your description fit the threatened as in multiple, likely candidates were the Tennessee guys.

Ok I can believe that from Brother Bart, and he would have sought support from as many guys possible, including Randy and Travis, but not me.

Unless TRH received a letter and can tell us who signed it, obviously cooler heads in that group prevailed, don't know who else removed themselves or just said no. Being put in a PM isn't an indicator of duplicity, or Randy and Deflave would be also. Some of those people on the list I would claim and others absolutely not.

This thread started with 4ager, I'll say it again, he is a straight up guy, much like Renegade, they are very similar and I will address Renegade and Slumlord after a bit... the new gatekeepers with the same age old problems...

Kent

4ager is the one that typed up the letter, and sent pm's to all these guys asking them to sign it the letter. Deflave gave his reason for jumping ship. I'm sure 2legit2quit had the same reasons.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I remember a number of years ago I was asked to join a giant PM thread by vanimrod. Can't remember what it was about, but it was gayer than gay. Removed myself.

As far as stalking, if you make attacks on someone else and use identity as basis for attacks, you are fair game.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by 79S

It was weird as [bleep].

Originally Posted by 79S

Kent
If you wanna call me a gatekeeper for fuuking with schitbyrd sockpuppets on here.
Or having my spidey senses get triggered by flakey classified cowboys.
Or for ID,ing known con men.
Be my guest have at it.

If anything I have welcomed new guys that are legit and have made plenty of comments on here over the last 5 to 6 yrs.

"Newbs have a chance on here now to establish themselves unlike in the past".
Being a newb on here is tough.
Was even tougher long ago...

That was the meat of the subject matter per ph convo with Bin long ago.
He was not gaining membership from newbs getting run off by a group of people.
Who took pleasure and notoriety in doing it...

Problem with this place is you got your JeffO,s, Jason Cardones, and your Larry Root types running VPN sockpuppets.
And who knows how many other butthurt sunsabytches doing the same..

And Bin will act on help to 86 them when the help is solid.
If a few more people used the report button on Dbag sockpuppets, let alone a PM with some laid out details, links, that peice things together for him.
He could establish better patterns to 86 accounts.
He can't watch it all himself.
Hence his mantra of the membership polices itself..

Another problem is fuuuking idiots/ rubes enabling sockpuppets by interacting with them wholeheartedly and them turning a blind eye to their schit when caught up in outlandish claims and lies.
Those idiots/ willing followers / know who they are
And I have 0 issue scuffing them up when and how I feel like it.
Call themselves Christian.
Uh huh..
Hypocrites for attention is what they are.

Prime example.
Happy Camper aka Masar aka Jason Cardones..
Lying azz POS sockpuppet , but he posted scripture....
So in some of these hypocrites eyes that made it all good.
Crappy Hamster made a mockery out of alot of peoples faith and belief.
Plenty of people on here realized that and decided to go after that schit bird no punches pulled.

Won't even go into how another schytbird named stallings got fuuked up when he decided to team up with Cardones/ happy camper...
2 fuuuked up preachers living a life online via their suppressed personalities they can't get away with in the real world.
Exsposed...... ...

Not gonna sit around and watch the mockery of honest people on here discussing their beliefs and have turds like that think they are being spiritual leaders..
And then to see a few go willingly along with these types.
Well the deserve what they get for enabling.....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The one time I wish I hadn't dumped a PM.

One chain PM with Bin long ago.

Sure would open some eyes around this place...

Not even sure if I still had it if I would post it.
But it sure would be a 2 in the pink 1 in the stink moment for some to read...

4 people left on here out of about 9 that knows what was the gist of that PM.

Me
Slumlord
Raeford
Ric Bin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So tempting to open up a barrel of nuclear waste right now on mfers

But I can’t

Most are dead or sucking tapioca

So what’s the use?

Ren has the diplomatic flow, I’m not wired for filtration

Im tryin real hard Ringo

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm done with this thread dude.
Is what it is.

Newbs can thrive and establish themselves as solid cats now is what it boils down too in the end.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣
Now I can exit stage right even..

Last edited by renegade50; 02/09/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lot more drama on here over the years than I ever knew about

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

You haven't lived until you have had a campfire stalker..... time to ramp up your rhetoric... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by irfubar

You haven't lived until you have had a campfire stalker..... time to ramp up your rhetoric... wink
Or been invited to have your ass whupped!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It's the exact same drama going on here today, same trolls and antagonizers. Maser, Larry Root, steelhead ect. New handles don't mean new members. Renegade is out of this discussion so I'll only say he hasn't conducted himself different than 4ager or the other gatekeepers, whoever they were, chasing these guys around on a mission. He feels justified and they did also for the same reasons.

As far as new member retention that's a different subject, but again this forum is dominated by members before Renegades and Slumlords time. Life is math and can't be argued with.

Of the first 50 posters on page 1 there are 3 posters that were new after Renegade and Slumlord...

jaguartx who was eyeball so doesn't count, Jim Conrad who would be accepted at any forum, camp. dinner table, and Local dirt another all arounder.

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

in the next 150, that's below my post count.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

Elmer Jud, definitely meets the criteria as a stalker. His skin is buttery soft and melts when someone takes his toys away.

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
It's the exact same drama going on here today, same trolls and antagonizers. Maser, Larry Root, steelhead ect. New handles don't mean new members. Renegade is out of this discussion so I'll only say he hasn't conducted himself different than 4ager or the other gatekeepers, whoever they were, chasing these guys around on a mission. He feels justified and they did also for the same reasons.

As far as new member retention that's a different subject, but again this forum is dominated by members before Renegades and Slumlords time. Life is math and can't be argued with.

Of the first 50 posters on page 1 there are 3 posters that were new after Renegade and Slumlord...

jaguartx who was eyeball so doesn't count, Jim Conrad who would be accepted at any forum, camp. dinner table, and Local dirt another all arounder.

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

Kent

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ironbender

Elmer Jud, definitely meets the criteria as a stalker. His skin is buttery soft and melts when someone takes his toys away.

Lol

🦫

Yes brother Beav... you are correct... Judman defines stalker...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

Kent

Kent has pretty good common sense... wink

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.