Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by krp
It's the exact same drama going on here today, same trolls and antagonizers. Maser, Larry Root, steelhead ect. New handles don't mean new members. Renegade is out of this discussion so I'll only say he hasn't conducted himself different than 4ager or the other gatekeepers, whoever they were, chasing these guys around on a mission. He feels justified and they did also for the same reasons.

As far as new member retention that's a different subject, but again this forum is dominated by members before Renegades and Slumlords time. Life is math and can't be argued with.

Of the first 50 posters on page 1 there are 3 posters that were new after Renegade and Slumlord...

jaguartx who was eyeball so doesn't count, Jim Conrad who would be accepted at any forum, camp. dinner table, and Local dirt another all arounder.

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

in the next 150, that's below my post count.

Kent

False equivocations.

I know it’s not cool to say anything kind about steelhead, but to lump him in with Root and Maser is either lazy or cünty. But at a minimum it’s disingenuous.

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by KFWA
lot more drama on here over the years than I ever knew about

You haven't lived until you have had a campfire stalker..... time to ramp up your rhetoric... wink

I've been around long enough to vaguely know these references but then I read about letters being sent , people calling the law on each other, show up at houses

I think I'm good with being on the outside looking in.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You fücking drama queens act like the freakshow is the only subforum on this site. JFC

Aside from Optics, the poo flinging pretty much seems confined to the top subforum. Which is a good thing to my mind.

If I want to have a serious convo or question or whatever I peruse the whole list to read and learn. Maybe share. If I want to pull a log up to the fire and shoot the shît I look at the top one. It’s not hard to skip past it if I’m not interested in the new slew of inane have you ever bullshît.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by krp
It's the exact same drama going on here today, same trolls and antagonizers. Maser, Larry Root, steelhead ect. New handles don't mean new members. Renegade is out of this discussion so I'll only say he hasn't conducted himself different than 4ager or the other gatekeepers, whoever they were, chasing these guys around on a mission. He feels justified and they did also for the same reasons.

As far as new member retention that's a different subject, but again this forum is dominated by members before Renegades and Slumlords time. Life is math and can't be argued with.

Of the first 50 posters on page 1 there are 3 posters that were new after Renegade and Slumlord...

jaguartx who was eyeball so doesn't count, Jim Conrad who would be accepted at any forum, camp. dinner table, and Local dirt another all arounder.

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

Kent

False equivocations.

I know it’s not cool to say anything kind about steelhead, but to lump him in with Root and Maser is either lazy or cünty. But at a minimum it’s disingenuous.

"Trolls and antagonizers" seems pretty clearly two different categories.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by krp

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

Kent

False equivocations.

Might be I was a little harsh on krp, but for all his warts steelhead shot, reloaded, hunted , and backed it up with pics. The others I mentioned not so much.

MAGA
IC B2

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You fücking drama queens act like the freakshow is the only subforum on this site. JFC

Aside from Optics, the poo flinging pretty much seems confined to the top subforum. Which is a good thing to my mind.

If I want to have a serious convo or question or whatever I peruse the whole list to read and learn. Maybe share. If I want to pull a log up to the fire and shoot the shît I look at the top one. It’s not hard to skip past it if I’m not interested in the new slew of inane have you ever bullshît.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You haven't lived until you have had a campfire stalker..... time to ramp up your rhetoric... wink

I've been around long enough to vaguely know these references but then I read about letters being sent , people calling the law on each other, show up at houses

I think I'm good with being on the outside looking in.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

Kent

False equivocations.

Hell it's not that complicated, he's been banned by Bin 20 times and Renegade threatened to kick his ass... so ya it's relevant... I did say antagonists...

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by krp

Next 50 there is 2.

then...

Kent

False equivocations.

Might be I was a little harsh on krp, but for all his warts steelhead shot, reloaded, hunted , and backed it up with pics. The others I mentioned not so much.

Funny, what really started me on this forum besides a few posts, was when Blaine said steelhead's murdered sister was in hell, claimed it as his christian right and authority... I ripped into Blaine, he has no authority to speak for God. And yet the last post steelhead responded to me a few sockpuppets ago was my wife and daughter were F'd by a black cock, out of the blue for no reason.

I don't give a chit about Scott or what he say's about my family, he's made his own bed and lies in it. I'll say the truth about him.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Am I making enough Benjamíns for Bin yet...

Kent

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Naw...I like reading and being a smart ass, once in awhile.

I mean no harm.

I hunt. I fish. All things outdoors.

I have 4 successful step kids that I raised, an awesome wife, two beautiful granddaughters, that I would die or go to prison for.

I post pics sometimes.

I enjoy almost everyone here except for liberals.

I've learned a lot and also spent a lot of money on stuff, I never even knew I needed before. hahaha

Bottom line is, if your life is so desolate, that you take this or any other internet forum personally, to the point of "kickin someones ass," you have no life.

Period.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Look at Crossfireoops, where did his dick head attitude get him?

Nowhere.

Nobody wants to talk about that...

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll talk about it.

I think he died in his camper in the desert and his precious dog ate him until it died of thirst.

If I'm wrong, feel free....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Naw...I like reading and being a smart ass, once in awhile.

I mean no harm.

Really?

Some here considered Greg a friend.

Not sure what happened when he passed away, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't due to "his dickhead attitude".

But hey, all in good fun to you, right? You mean no harm...

Nowhere.

I'll talk about it.

I think he died in his camper in the desert and his precious dog ate him until it died of thirst.

If I'm wrong, feel free....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

to many guys I think identify with this forum as if were their life. I agree with what you wrote. to some this is probably the only time they can say what they want.....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Nowhere.

now you have done it.....bob

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Breaking news, Greg was liked by some people and disliked by others...

Who doesn't like a call out thread of 11 year ago characters.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I just find stuff like this interesting...

First 11 years here vs this last 11 years in member participation.

As I stated above there is 14 members in the first 250 that joined at or after Renegade/Slumlord. Of the next 250 there are 23... that's 37 in the top 500 with the post threshold of about 7600 and above. That includes a few trolls like Happy camper and OldToot, a few reincarnations also.

To get to the 50 top 'new' posters it's 600th top member with under 6400 posts. That's the next 11 year aggregate.

There's 50 members per page, 11 years ago 6400 posts wouldn't come close to sniffing the 1st page.

Kent

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
As long as the Good Guys don't go away...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by CashisKing
As long as the Good Guys don't go away...

Unless they're boomers...

Kent

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 06hunter59, 33 invisible), 1,286 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.