Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
OP Offline
C
Hello Canadians,

One of the record-breaking Canadian snipers did a podcast on the popular Shawn Ryan Show.

With a compelling story, and being the first Canadian on the show, it was slated to be in two parts. The first part aired last week, but has been pulled down by the tech (or government?) overlords. The second portion of the interview was to air now but has been censored and cancelled.

I understand sniper Dallas Alexander was critical of our extremist federal government.

Stay tuned to this one,

Buff

Last edited by capebuffe; 02/13/23. Reason: Spelling
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
capebuffe;
Top of the morning, I trust you're having a decent day wherever in the world this finds you and that it finds you well.

I listened to the entire first interview and watched part of it - headphones on and doing some laundry that day I think it was.

Anyways, I didn't think he said anything about PM Socks that anyone else hasn't said a thousand times previous, but then again that board in Ontario is partially peeved at Prof. Jordan Peterson because he retweeted a Pierre Poilievre tweet.

Perhaps they - whomever all "they" might be - didn't like Dallas revealing his disgust for the prisoner who admitted to raping over 200 women and girls? Can't have that sort of thing wandering about in the open air can we?

I'm not sure but it's more evidence that "they" are pretty focused on controlling the message.

We'll see where this all ends up.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

R
R
Check out his music on youtube before they take it down, it’s actually pretty good IMO. I’m gonna buy the whole album.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
capebuffe;
Good almost afternoon I just got this on my feed.

In the preamble Shawn mentions that Dallas was fired for his stance on getting the shots and mask mandates.

Lots and lots of balls in the air these days.

Stay well.

Dwayne

C
OP Offline
C
Dwayne,

Thanks for posting that link up to Part II of Dallas Alexander: Get it while it's hot smile

This is a Canadian hero telling the truth and it's refreshing.

Buff

IC B2

C
OP Offline
C
Dwayne,

Thanks for posting that link up to Part II of Dallas Alexander: Get it while it's hot smile

This is a Canadian hero telling the truth and it's refreshing.

Buff

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Thanks for posting that.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne thanks for putting this up.

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Good afternoon once more sir, I still hope you're well.

This one hits a wee bit close to home for me in that while I do not know anyone currently in the JTF2, I did work with two chaps who were in the Canadian Airborne which as you know was disbanded by Cretien in '93.

One of the fellow became at least a "work friend" and he shared with me a wee bit of what they faced in Somalia - where there absolutely was no bloody peace to keep and their rules of engagement were idiotic at best.

Nonetheless we in our infinite wisdom decided to disband the group that was the point of our spear.

Frankly Hugh, even as a devout believer in God, I have no moral, ethical or religious issues with having a well trained and frankly feared military.

But no, we wanted a "kinder and gentler" military so we literally fired the best of our door kickers.

We were just outhouse lucky we didn't need them before we went into Afghanistan, by which time the JTF2 had enough time to get some training in.

Again though if Dallas' story can be believed and I see no compelling reason why not to at this juncture, we're going to attempt to make our heavy hitters what - woke and politically correct?

Yah, that'll make our enemies quake in their boots won't it?

Sorry for going on here Hugh, but when we weaken units like the JTF2, historically we do so at our own peril.

All the best.

Dwayne

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne all is well here. Hoping to get out for a preserve pheasant shoot this week before the next cold snap which is to start on the weekend.

I had breakfast this morning with a couple of guys that I had worked with who are also retired and the subject of the poor condition of our military was one of the topics. Basically the lack of financial support from the Federal Government has greatly weakened capabilities and now it is turning to be a politically managed organization much like the RCMP.

Your statement "Again though if Dallas' story can be believed and I see no compelling reason why not to at this juncture, we're going to attempt to make our heavy hitters what - woke and politically correct? Yah, that'll make our enemies quake in their boots won't it? " is where we ended up.

Our military has been transformed -- we cannot protect our own airspace from balloons, we have no tanks, we have 4 prop planes to patrol the artic (when they are functioning), we have shut down or converted bases for no reason other than politics, the leaders of the military recently have sex scandals hanging around their headquarters on an all to frequent basis, generals / admirals are subject to presecution by the prime minister at his whim with the taxpayer funding the settlements covered by non-disclosure agreements. This all trickles down or is dumped down on the functioning line teams. It is no wonder that there are problems with recruitment.

Our military is not in a good position and frankly I do not see how it can get back to a functioning level that would make our enemies worry.

Not a pretty picture.

Hugh
IC B3

C
OP Offline
C
Hi again folks,

The drama continues:

The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and Government of Canada has sent 'cease and desist' correspondence to Mr. Alexander and Mr. Ryan.

Redacted versions are up on Dallas' Instagram page (iamdallasalexander), for those inclined to read them.

Essentially they read that there is 'classified' information associated to what Mr. Alexander speaks of in the podcast. The irony (pointed out in the podcast) is the CAF released the location of the sniper teams while they were still in-theatre.

IMHO, it seems the Canadian government doesn't like how Mr. Alexander has pointed-out their violations of our Constitution / Charter regarding the forced vaccinations.

Buff

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 58 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,873
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.