Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Negro fatigue?
šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Whatā€™s with the black hate? Iā€™m raising my black nephew and heā€™s a great kid. Iā€™d literally cut your throat and stomp your guts out if you disrespected him in front of me. This isnā€™t just 24hr BS talk, itā€™s reality. Iā€™d fugg you up.

Sounds like he's rubbing off on you.

Maybe the lack of impulse control is a whitey thang? and we bred it into them during the slavery?

lol good one.

grin

.... like tears in the rain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Get some fuquing help before the court orders it.

What kind of help do I need? Help ferreting out racists here? Are you stepping up?

Nobody talked about your nephew. Nobody even talked to you, but you freak out, create a scenario in your mind, and threaten to kill people.
Then you laughingly state that you aren't confrontational. You triggered yourself. Anger management would be a start.

Itā€™s the daily niqqer talk here, ya dumb fugg. Raising a black kid and seeing that schit thrown around so loosely kinda pisses me off. Of course itā€™s just in my head though. GTFOH!

Go back and have someone read what I wrote and explain it to you, Cupcake.

Last edited by 280shooter; 02/13/23.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by hillestadj
[quote=Stickfight]Negro fatigue?
šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Whatā€™s with the black hate? Iā€™m raising my black nephew and heā€™s a great kid. Iā€™d literally cut your throat and stomp your guts out if you disrespected him in front of me. This isnā€™t just 24hr BS talk, itā€™s reality. Iā€™d fugg you up.

JFC Rambo, get real.

Throw an ass whuppin' to someone talking sh.it if you feel you need to. Sort out the law later.

You're not cutting anyones throat over hurt feelers...

I wouldnā€™t bet against the racism defense these days. You wanna bet against it? I suspect every big shot social Justice lawyer would pro bono a dad protecting his black kid against racists. I hope to never find out, but Iā€™m here for him.

...and if you do and you're counting on this ^^^ prepare to fugged by the long dick of the law. Whitey isn't getting rescued by the 'he said Negro, so I carved him up to save this black child from hurtful words' defense.

So youā€™re saying youā€™re a puzzy and a racist. I donā€™t have to worry about guys like you I guess. I get a kick out of the Rambo stuff. Like any real dad wouldnā€™t protect their kid. Youā€™re just upset someoneā€™s defending a black kid. Letā€™s not pretend otherwise.

Oh we are all racist cause we arenā€™t willing to kill someone??

LOL! Youā€™re a puzzy if you wouldnā€™t kill for your family! Itā€™s situational, but if itā€™s getting to that point then all bets are off. Itā€™s all the talk about ā€œblecksā€, ā€œneegersā€, or whatever that brings me to the racist remark. This place is Strormfront Lite. Maybe Iā€™ll make a poll tomorrow to see who hates anybody dark skinned. Should be interesting to see who says ā€œwell just someā€, ā€œonly iffā€, ā€œonly theā€, ā€œif theyā€, etc. Of course I know the guys who sling it around wonā€™t admit to it in a pointed post, but it should bring out some entertaining conversation.

Cutting throats and cashing checks.. so Iā€™m a puzzy if I donā€™t cut someone throat because they call my daughter a dirty Indian, sqaw, prairie [bleep]?? No itā€™s called Iā€™m not going to prison. Over someoneā€™s ignorant comments.

Point taken, but I bet if an adult looked right at your daughter and called her a dirty squaw, you wouldnā€™t give the guy a high five and walk away. Maybe you would, I wouldnā€™t be able to. This whole thing has been based on hypothetical, and unlikely to happen in this day and age. Regardless, I wouldnā€™t put up with it for a second.[/quote]

Ptarmigan , I have a friend whoā€™s is a state cop, black married to a white girl, she was a classmate and friend of my wifeā€™s.
When its one on one he a great guy half the time no one would suspect him even being black. BUT when he is next to one of his black friends he turns into a niqqer. Changes his language changes his body features his actions. Totally different guy.
So until YOU sit in somebodyā€™s shoes that cant stand niqqers you shouldnā€™t call people pussys
There are pieces of [bleep] in every race no doubt. But when you have black leaders call for the hate of white people it is kinda hard to not hate them
And just remember , Whitey went to Africa and showed them how to build houses,,but they still live in mud huts. The majority of that race DOES NOT want to help themselves, only take from others

We might have to be neighbors, but I donā€™t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is crazy. I hope some level headed person can take that kid and raise him.

It makes me wonder about his father. Why doesn't he take him? Why did he marry an alcoholic that drank herself to death?

I really wonder about the grip on sanity of a person that would get on a public forum and threaten to MURDER someone for a boorish remark.

Being that the child is the product of a SIL and BIL it seems there is no blood relation to the uncle.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Osky
Iā€™d like to roughly 43 days into the new year nominate this as the most sideways thread of 2023 when itā€™s awards time.

Osky

Yeah. I was gonna comment on the OP but the moment sorta passed.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
This is crazy. I hope some level headed person can take that kid and raise him.

It makes me wonder about his father. Why doesn't he take him? Why did he marry an alcoholic that drank herself to death?

I really wonder about the grip on sanity of a person that would get on a public forum and threaten to MURDER someone for a boorish remark.

Being that the child is the product of a SIL and BIL it seems there is no blood relation to the uncle.

I think some exposure to some full spectrum lighting might help. This time of year is tough on folks up north.

Barring that , a 46 years old man making those kind of threats, and believing himself, might indicate the need for some serious "couch time".

It'd trigger a "red flag" response in some states.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Negro fatigue?
šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

You should not be responsible for any child. You sound like a teenage punk. Words are words, nothing more, but youre threatening to murder someone over words lol. Weak minded fool

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/13/23.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's named right....the NFL!! Each year the powers that be in the NFL step forward and slash their throats! They just don't get it!! FUGG 'EM ALL!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I hope this thread gets locked, deleted, and disappears

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I hope this thread gets locked, deleted, and disappears

Iā€™m sure the op saw this, this morning and went ph uck..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Negro fatigue?
šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

I don't think you have an accurate idea of what Negro fatigue is. If you did, I don't think you would have reacted to that post in the same way.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Negro fatigue?

Major B I G time.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce ā€œThe Devil's Dictionaryā€

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To the OPā€™s original question. Yeah it has. I work in a chemical plant with mostly blue collar men and a few engineers. What was traditionally the key NFL demographic. There was just about zero NFL or Super Bowl talk in my department. There never is.

One Mexican took the day off to watch it and a couple of black temp workers were talking about it. I heard one white guy talking about it with one of the temps when the temp brought it up.

20-30 years ago as I remember it the Super Bowl was a huge deal. TV sports and TV in general seem to be a declining and aging demographic. I lost interest in pro football several years before the BLM B.S. it feels more like (and probably is) more of a TV program than a true sport.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At one time I had the nfl Sunday ticket then the whole kneeling started I canceled it. Well I had my wife cancel
It. Donā€™t have direct tv anymore. The games I watch these days are on cbs, fox, etc. sometimes games are chitty I donā€™t even watch games. Usually Sunday night games are good.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Negro fatigue?
šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

I don't think you have an accurate idea of what Negro fatigue is. If you did, I don't think you would have reacted to that post in the same way.

^^^^exactly^^^^^^

We might have to be neighbors, but I donā€™t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Silenceā€¦.. hmm

Lifeā€™s hard, itā€™s even harder if your stupid. -John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Padgett01
Silenceā€¦.. hmm
I think he was drunk.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's with the black hate?

I don't hate anyone, other than maybe Communists. I just love my own people and I encourage other races to do the same.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Silenceā€¦.. hmm
I think he was drunk.

That is the best case scenario.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Silenceā€¦.. hmm
I think he was drunk.

I hope so because heā€™s talking to my guy all wrong šŸ˜‚

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]

Lifeā€™s hard, itā€™s even harder if your stupid. -John Wayne
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (Akhutr, 358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,529 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.