Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Man some of you are retarded lol. Not one time did i say he should lose his right to keep his medicla records quiet. Nor did i say he should have been forced. My position is it was very obvious what happened and if it was the shot, hes a f uc kin coward for keeping it quiet

How is it obvious if you don't know if he got the shot or not?
"My position" its obvious. In other words my opinion

The blow to the heart causing to stop beating?

That's what I thought happened anyway.

He has a political position...that is all.

Still, not asked,

Do you want all medical records to be in the public domain?
I can answer that one more time. Medical records should ABSOLUTELY not be made public if the person doesnt want them to. Clear enough? Same thing ive said the entire time lol

What if a single individual could save a lot of lives with a single short factual statement?

Should he be subject to prosecution for abetting murder when the facts are truly given?

Perhaps a RICCO charge, because he is likely making money to shut up?
I knoe what youre saying, but thats a slippery slope im not ok with

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Threads like this are a beautiful thing because it brings all the dumbfucktard covid bitches into one spot. Love it

Like a moth to a flame........Like a hooker to a Syphilis shot.......Like a fly to schit.......Lol.
Absolutely!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Man some of you are retarded lol. Not one time did i say he should lose his right to keep his medicla records quiet. Nor did i say he should have been forced. My position is it was very obvious what happened and if it was the shot, hes a f uc kin coward for keeping it quiet
That is ridiculous on a lot of levels.
That was the story for a week. Why didn’t he just say that in the interview…if that’s what his docs still think.

If it was the collision at juuuuust the right moment, why has it not happened in over 100 years of NFL play?

Sniff test fail.
Exactly!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Apparently he did it just to watch you guys flap in the wind about it.

Sheesh.

If you are still on the fence then fugg you.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Threads like this are a beautiful thing because it brings all the dumbfucktard covid bitches into one spot. Love it

Like a moth to a flame........Like a hooker to a Syphilis shot.......Like a fly to schit.......Lol.
Absolutely!

you are all mouth....nothing more......if he made that decision thats his right....who are you to dictate to someone what they do.....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Absolutely!

you are all mouth....nothing more......if he made that decision thats his right....who are you to dictate to someone what they do.....bob
See above response to you

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
so now I am a covidtard because I think that was his right to do as he sees fit.....are you scared of personal responsibility.....bob

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
But do you want ALL you medical records public

^ ^ ^

Has aids

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Says the guy that posted this another thread

Gut feeling is he is on life support and has been. They will pull the plug and harvest organs when the interest dies down. There will be no autopsy because it was in hospital. The organs will be tossed for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Has aids
Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
so now I am a covidtard because I think that was his right to do as he sees fit.....are you scared of personal responsibility.....bob
Yes, covtard. Also commietard. Congrats

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Has aids

Lol

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JMR40
When asked by Michael Strahan about the reason why he collapsed on the field,Hamlin stated “Umm,umm,umm that’s something I want to stay away from”.

That wasn't the question. Strahan asked him if he remembered standing up after the tackle. Then he replied that it was something he wanted to stay away from.

Later in the interview Strahan asked him if he had seen the video of the tackle and events afterward. He said he saw it once in the hospital. He got emotional and also replied that it wasn't something he was comfortable watching ever again.

I'd think watching yourself die on TV could mess with your head and be something you didn't want to see or talk about. Who knows, maybe he saw himself walking into heaven only to turn around and come back. That would be hard to talk about.

Remember when you see something on the internet to verify it. Lots of stuff gets misquoted only slightly to take on a completely different meaning.

This is the first intelligent post on this entire STUPID thread. 6 pages of insane replies and COVID bullchit.

Hamlin hesitated, and declined to elaborate when asked to relive/remember the moment he essentially died on the field.

Another example of you dipchits reading someone else's quick hit blurb written to try to advance an agenda and latching on via laziness and the need to prove your agenda. That's what LIBERALS do.

Get a fuggin grip.

Last edited by duck911; 02/14/23.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
My pharmacist, who was I good health and young passed away yesterday. Heart attack in her chair. She always pressed the jab when I came in. No idea what happened. Rip Tara.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the guy that posted this another thread

Gut feeling is he is on life support and has been. They will pull the plug and harvest organs when the interest dies down. There will be no autopsy because it was in hospital. The organs will be tossed for obvious reasons.
At the time, based on many things I thought that a reasonable eventuality. I can easily accept the fact I was wrong. But I will never wish to be perfect like you.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
My pharmacist, who was I good health and young passed away yesterday. Heart attack in her chair. She always pressed the jab when I came in. No idea what happened. Rip Tara.
Its happening at a rate so high, its almost unbelievable. I know well north of a dozen folks now with serious health issues, about half actually diagnosed as a direct result of the poison shot. Ask around, alot of people are having weird health issues like this. Close friends wife died and was brought back to life from a brain clot. She is now unable to work and can not take care of herself anymore. Salesman here collapsed 2 weeks after getting boosted. Was in his low 30s and is now in a wheel chair for life due to a neurological issue that was diagnosed in pittsburgh as a direct result from the shot. Another friends wife got the shot and became extremely ill but was told that it was normal. Her job required it. She then got boosted and died in bed 3 days later. Young with zero underlying conditions. Best friends wife was forced into it by her job. Started getting severe migraines and they ended up finding a spot in her brain and she started suffering neurological issues. Doctors told her their office has been over run with cases like this from the vaxxed. Brother is in top physical shape. Never has had any health issues. Hes boosted and is now having extreme breathing problems, to the point where he cant hardly work out anymore. Thats just some of the people I know who are suffering. Any of you that are backing the shot or the narrative that its safe can go stand in traffic. F uc k any of you backing this madness!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Some still think masks work too. That pretty much says it all.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JMR40
When asked by Michael Strahan about the reason why he collapsed on the field,Hamlin stated “Umm,umm,umm that’s something I want to stay away from”.

That wasn't the question. Strahan asked him if he remembered standing up after the tackle. Then he replied that it was something he wanted to stay away from.

Later in the interview Strahan asked him if he had seen the video of the tackle and events afterward. He said he saw it once in the hospital. He got emotional and also replied that it wasn't something he was comfortable watching ever again.

I'd think watching yourself die on TV could mess with your head and be something you didn't want to see or talk about. Who knows, maybe he saw himself walking into heaven only to turn around and come back. That would be hard to talk about.

Remember when you see something on the internet to verify it. Lots of stuff gets misquoted only slightly to take on a completely different meaning.

I saw the interview and this pretty much sums it up.

Damar Hamlin is like a Rorschach test, people look at him and see what they want to see.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Its happening at a rate so high, its almost unbelievable. I know well north of a dozen folks now with serious health issues, about half actually diagnosed as a direct result of the poison shot. Ask around, alot of people are having weird health issues like this. Close friends wife died and was brought back to life from a brain clot. She is now unable to work and can not take care of herself anymore. Salesman here collapsed 2 weeks after getting boosted. Was in his low 30s and is now in a wheel chair for life due to a neurological issue that was diagnosed in pittsburgh as a direct result from the shot. Another friends wife got the shot and became extremely ill but was told that it was normal. Her job required it. She then got boosted and died in bed 3 days later. Young with zero underlying conditions. Best friends wife was forced into it by her job. Started getting severe migraines and they ended up finding a spot in her brain and she started suffering neurological issues. Doctors told her their office has been over run with cases like this from the vaxxed. Brother is in top physical shape. Never has had any health issues. Hes boosted and is now having extreme breathing problems, to the point where he cant hardly work out anymore. Thats just some of the people I know who are suffering. Any of you that are backing the shot or the narrative that its safe can go stand in traffic. F uc k any of you backing this madness!
The mRNA shot is working exactly as planned.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 17CalFan, 1234, 53 invisible), 3,134 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,663
Posts18,534,077
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.