Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Feeders behind the house just went off. Blackheart they're not my deer I just enjoy feeding them year round. Even have a light so I can see deer all night long. Haven't killed a deer at the house in years.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You sure that's you ? How do I know ? The kid in the pic looks like a little smart mouth punk.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Feeders behind the house just went off. Blackheart they're not my deer I just enjoy feeding them year round. Even have a light so I can see deer all night long. Haven't killed a deer at the house in years.
You must be West of me. It's darker than Tobys touch hole here right now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hanco
This is a cull on a ranch in Mertzon Texas. Granddaughter shot with a 270. My ex’s hubby has kinfolk there. I’ve never killed a buck that good. She was 18 then

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]toyota 86 wallpaper
Nice buck. Proof positive that it takes an experienced hunter of uncommon skill to kill a good buck on a Texas ranch. LOL

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You sure that's you ? How do I know ? The kid in the pic looks like a little smart mouth punk.

Blackheart,

Here’s more gawd damn deer !
LMAO

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not bad if they're yours. I've got 7 mounts in my living room and a bunch more in my reloading room and bedroom. Most are European or antler/plaque mounts to conserve on space and expense. I don't have the wall space for more.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See above numbnuts. I don't post pics of anything anywhere. Don't particulary care what strangers think about it. You're words on a screen and that's all. In your case in particular, wouldn't want to know you beyond that and really that is too much.

Bull crap. If you did not care what strangers think, you would have quit this thread long ago. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
See above numbnuts. I don't post pics of anything anywhere. Don't particulary care what strangers think about it. You're words on a screen and that's all. In your case in particular, wouldn't want to know you beyond that and really that is too much.

Bull crap. If you did not care what strangers think, you would have quit this thread long ago. miles

Yep. He's probably just a goofy looking sumbitch.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What I mean is I don't care what you think of my reasons for not showiing pics.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yep. He's probably just a goofy looking sumbitch.
I'm a sumbitch alright.. Don't recall anybody ever saying goofy looking but then I'm a good sized sumbitch so most would probably keep that opinion to themselves.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Blackheart,

I'll make you an offer. I've made it on three other occasions to feller's like you.

I will take a 55 gallon barrel, paint it fluorescent orange and hide it on our 1,700 acre pasture. You fly or drive down, hunt 3 days, on foot, no ATV, no stand hunting. Stalk n' spot, so to say. I'll provide the lodging and meals. If you can find that barrel in 3 days I'll give you $3,000 and pay your plane ticket home. The money can be put in escrow, up front, so you know its real. As a sweetener, any hog you kill, while stalking and spotting between sunrise and sunset, I'll give you $250 per.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Aoudad Ram's are targets of opportunity as are coyotes and fox.

Should you accept, you should come before it gets into the high 90's. Be sure if you decide to take me up on my offer to come before April or after October. That way you won't die from heat stroke while wondering around in the juniper, cactus, cat-claw, husiache, nettle and horse-killers.

I would also ask that you sign a waiver (just in case you get stomped by a bull, ripped open by a boar, bit by a rattlesnake, brake your hip, twist a knee or ankle, have heat stroke), that you would not hold me or the land-owner responsible.

There is little to no cell service, and if you go the wrong direction, it can be 30 miles to the nearest road

Consequently it would be best to bring both a Garmin that has satellite tracking, a track-back,

or plenty of flagging tape.

Anywho........

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/16/23.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by geedubya
Blackheart,

I'll make you an offer. I've made it on three other occasions to feller's like you.

I will take a 55 gallon barrel, paint it fluorescent orange and hide it on our 1,700 acre pasture. You fly or drive down, hunt 3 days, on foot, no ATV, no stand hunting. Stalk n' spot, so to say. I'll provide the lodging and meals. If you can find that barrel in 3 days I'll give you $3,000 and pay your plane ticket home. The money can be put in escrow, up front, so you know its real. As a sweetener, any hog you kill, while stalking and spotting between sunrise and sunset, I'll give you $250 per.

Heck, I'd take that offer and not even look for the durn barrel.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z

I was thinking the same thing... screw that barrel 🤣 You can't find 300 acres without hitting a road or property line around here, let alone 1700

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We've got millions of acres of wilderness here, but it's always cool to see a different part of the country, and how other people do it.

For some people anyway.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You make it sound so tempting but no thanks. I don't care much for excessive heat and thorns. You probably wouldn't care much for our sub feezing temps, ice and snow either. Probably makes it just about as easy to break a hip or twist an ankle and you can't lay on the ground for long or you'll feeze. There's no cell service in many of the places I hunt either and it can be miles to a road.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by zcm82

I was thinking the same thing... screw that barrel 🤣 You can't find 300 acres without hitting a road or property line around here, let alone 1700
Pretty flat and open in Illinois from what I remember. I don't recall seeing any mountains or much woods but corn and soybean fields were everywhere you looked. I hear you've got some big deer though.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Does he have to drink Lone Star?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DCR48
What is Lone Star. Never heard of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by DCR48
What is Lone Star. Never heard of it.

LOL. Here ya go:

[video:youtube]
[/video]

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I grew up hunting the mountains of Idaho. I now live in Texas.
They each have different ways of managing the deer population. What works in Idaho doesn't work in Texas.
It probably wouldn't work in New York either.

I just wish that I was an insecure, attention starved internet bully so people would pay attention to me.

Has Blackheart posted on the "Sockpuppet picture thread?

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (1_deuce, 338reddog, 219 Wasp, 30Gibbs, 10ring1, 29aholic, 24 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,227
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.