Print Thread
Hop To
#18146217 02/17/23
K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Uncle Pauly came thru for Justin big-time!
The emergency act was justified so I don’t see any reason for an election. Ever again.
Canada really isn’t a serious country

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
kkahmann;
Good morning or now afternoon for you out east, I hope the week has been good other than this news - unsurprising as it is.

I've not looked at the fine print yet, but I'm not surprised at all.

Good to have friends, family and connections isn't it?

All the best to you despite this mess sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Karl & Dwayne,

Sorry to say, I would not have expected anything else, from this clown show.

Really disappointed, non the less !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Very disturbing turn of events. You elect members of parliament to represent you but instead they represent their parties and if you protest their direction they then beat and arrest you. How was this a national emergency, the protesters were never going to overthrow the government?

Nick

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not to mention, more peaceful, than the peaceful protests, south of the border !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
The truckers protest is what opened my eyes to how lame the legacy media had become. I was watching it pretty closely on You-tube by Citizen Journalists like Viva Frei—Ottawawalks and War Monger and by the time the Act was implemented I could see the protest was winding down. The protest at the Ambassador Bridge was the one that had the potential to really hurt the country as a whole and it was taken down when the Province asked nicely. Those truckers in Windsor could easily have called their buddies on the American side and shut that bridge down on that side—Canada would have been well and truly fugged then.

We find out now thru the POEC that the Ottawa Police and the Convoy leaders had reached an agreement to dismantle the protest. That got nixed by Trudeau cause he wanted to bust some heads. It was small-minded and petty and I believe he hoped he could provoke true violence which the truckers resisted.

Trudeau has been handed the tools necessary to turn Canada into another Cuba or Venezuela or even a Uganda but I doubt he has the balls for it.

Shutting down oil and gas is absolute insanity and that is going to become apparent to even the Greta’s of the world. Sooner or later we are going to get some leaders on both sides of the border with some common sense or else it’s going to get very dark indeed.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brace yourselves for the media blitz telling the World of the justification for the EA LOL.

Here is the good news, Christia Freeland won't be PM tomorrow morning.

Its so phoney.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Thanks for all the input on this, I appreciate reading your thoughts on the issue.

This is Keith Wilson and he puts it better than I ever could.

It is the precedents set that are the issue.

All the best and thanks again.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi Dwayne,

Hope you are doing great, in the beautiful area of BC you live in. I am looking forward to the long weekend, only day I get off from work are long weekends!

A quote from that clip "We are no longer the True North Strong and Free" That is the long way of saying "Ruined Nation".

I was living in Quebec when Trudeau Sr. pulled the pin and invoked "The Emergencies Act". The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree hey?

A few minutes ago I had two NDP door knockers show up at my house to ask me if I was going to vote for the NDP and asked me for my opinion. I told them that they were very young and misguided and told them that the NDP have ruined every economy in every province they were ever elected in, then thrown out of power. I suggested that they do some research on the subject.

They were very young 18-20 years old so I added that when you get older and start paying taxes you will understand what I am talking about lol.

Have a Great long weekend Dwayne.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/17/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KillerBee;
Good afternoon to you my cyber friend, I'm glad to read you are getting some time off then!

I've read that a lot of younger people tend to lean more to the left as they're more open to sharing when young and frankly haven't experienced what left leaning governments can do.

They haven't had to pay for stuff like nationalizing the potash mines and "the land bank" in Saskatchewan or the fast ferry fiasco here or buying up defunct, outdated pulp mills.

The sad thing of course KB is all of those projects were good concepts, but as is typical with a left leaning bunch, they put folks into positions they had no qualifications for and then they can screw up a two car funeral procession.

They'll have the deceased driving the hearse every time.....

Eventually folks who are prone to introspection get tired of voting in folks who believe it's a good idea for dead people to drive.

Good on you for attempting to show them that though, kudos for sure.

All the best.

Dwayne

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see it like this.....Paul Rouleau's brother Pierre Rouleau was married to Justin Trudeau's aunt. laugh

The sister to Pierre Trudeau, so....Paul should of recused himself, plain and simple, in fact that is the very definition of recuse......but because it was a sham, its ok.

This in my view is all one needs to know, which I didn't know until today, which makes me wonder why somebody didn't say something over on the Conservatives bench??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BC30cal
The sad thing of course KB is all of those projects were good concepts, but as is typical with a left leaning bunch, they put folks into positions they had no qualifications for and then they can screw up a two car funeral procession.

Dwayne

You mean like Biden putting Pete Buttigieg in charge of Transportation, when the only experience in transportation that he has is riding his bike and his Husband/Wife or whatever he calls him?

Doing wonders for the disaster in East Palestine, Ohio, isn't he?

All queer decisions as far as I am concerned lol

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/17/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the week went well for you all and you're all staying healthy, warm and dry.

There were a lot of questions about Rouleau being the choice of judge, though mostly from the independent media and some of the Conservatives as well.

They were assured that he was above all that, would do his duty, etc. and etc.

Early on in the proceedings one of the lawyers for the Canadian Constitutional Foundation basically called what would happen and she was right.

On so very many levels it's playing with fire when we reduce people's respect for the judicial system. Historically that's had poor outcomes.

We'll see.

All the best to you despite today's news.

Dwayne

This lady called it back then. She's a bright one.

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/17/23. Reason: more information

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Aaron Wudrick (National Post) has a good article on this. Trudeau cannot beat his chest to hard on this one as the detailed analysis points to concerns on the actions carried out. Very disappointing result but when the Liberal - family appointed judge was announced the outcome was assured to be in favour of "look at my socks".

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...-now-incompetence-apparently/ar-AA17DU5o

Hugh
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone really surprised by Paul Rouleau's report conclusion?

"Not me" said the Bee.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/18/23.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At the end of the day.....the so-called Vaccine doesn't work the way they said it would (if at all) the mandates were damaging and restrictive on every level of Canadian society including cross border transportation of goods and the supply chain in general.

No accountability whatsoever on Vaccine injuries and death. We are/were expected to just trust the transgendered misfit posing as a medical expert.

Deaths......yeah, I know of unexplained deaths, unexplained because they wouldn't do autopsies and concluded that they dropped dead in their tracks from Covid, yup, heart stopped working=Covid, nothing to see here.

My friends sister just dropped dead this week, she was around 40, younger kids..wtf is that??

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Thanks to those members posting the videos and the National Post articles. I am hoping that Trudeau although appearing to have won this round actually loses what support he has remaining. A spring election seems plausible now more than ever. Take this victory and head to the polls before the Federal court has its say on the matter. A loss in the courts could seriously undermine Trudeau’s chances at winning another election.

Nick

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne, hope all is well in your world. We have a tyouch of snow and are headed to the -20 C for the week. So crisp.

Thanks for the two video's both are good. The young lady's is very well put forward.

I have been trying to find an e-copy of Robert Fife's Globe and Mail article published yesterday on election interference which continues to show the trend of this governement to ignore rights and freedoms of the Canadian population. It is being discussed on social media but the full article has not shown up as yet on any of my searches.

Hugh

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (163bc, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 37 invisible), 2,837 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,651
Posts18,533,818
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.