Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
http://break.com/index/dude-tazered-for-not-signing-ticket.html

Don't ask questions....Don't DARE to believe the cop may have been mistaken......Just sign the paper or else feel the wrath of the mentally diminished.....

Last edited by AlaskaHippie; 11/21/07.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man, that must have hurt!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fine police work! Well........maybe just a wee bit excessive. The citizen was wrong in heading back for his vehicle but the cop definitely had a "I am God" attitude from the git-go. Some folks are just never gonna cave in to that approach. He keeps pullin' that routine and somebody's wife is gonna smoke his butt. I was lookin' for her to throw it in reverse and take him out.

I wonder how some of these guys ever did their job before tasers. Just gassed 'em or shot 'em I guess.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A very small man.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think that is BS. The cop acts like he just graduated from the Barney Fife school of Law Enforcment. The "video" unlike every other Dash Cam video I have ever seen is not time or date stamped nor is it showing the unit number. The "officer" Makes the worst approch I think I have ever seen a rookie make. After he has the prisoner cuffed he leaves him laying next to the traffic lane? Then goes and begins threatening the guys wife? No Either this is BS or this fool needs some remideal time at the acadamy and taser traning

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Law enforcement attracts some strange cats...

When it comes to choosing friends....I'm at an age where I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Here in Vancouver, BC, a Polish immigrant who was distraught and behaving abnormally in the airport was attacked by FOUR RCMP officers and savagely tazered, he DIED under their hands, this was last month.

Two days ago, in a city about 1.5 hrs.drive from Vancouver, a citizen went a bit nutso and several RCMP officers went into action; they beat him with batons, pepper-sprayed him and Tazered him to the point that he was soaked with his own blood and was in hospital in extremely critical condition.

I once worked for the RCMP as did members of my immediate family and, like most Canucks, had the utmost respect for the Force. Now, most people I know, including several very senior members now retired, are VERY distressed and the majority have loast all respect for the police...a sad thing in a "free" society, when the cops are goons and killers, as seems to be the case here these days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watching that video sure bolsters my opinion of too many of our modern day "nations' finest." In many places, their motto is to "serve and defend." HA!! So many are self serving and could not even start to defend anybody.

Where's Ranger Gene?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I took the nickel tour of the RCMP training center in Regina some years ago. It was really a hoot watching them do drills and having their DI yell at them. They appeared to be some very capable folks. All of the active duty Mounties I ever met seemed very professional and competent.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Can bet I'd be makin' another trip or three, back to Utah, if I were that driver....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This seems strange from the procedural approach. It maybe staged or it could be true. Where's Utah Lefty? need someone to verify that this incident occured. If this was a true incident, the UHP is screwed civilly.

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
I haven't heard of it. Lemme check some local papers and I'll report back.

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh man, this guy should be about to earn some serious bucks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When your only tool is a hammer all your problems look like nails

The tazer is a great tool for LEO's and I can see military applications as well; however it seems to be used far too quickly. This may be a function of more video avalible with internet disturbution or more use of tazers in cop videos.
My tazer has a .357 bore grin
And no stun setting I might add....

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What happened to the LDS love? I figured it was a requirement to show that you were a card carrying member, to work for the state government. Sorta like proving you belong to the right church down here.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Maybe if he woulda just said "Don't taze me, Bro!" it all woulda been OK.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
Originally Posted by blinddog1
I think that is BS. The cop acts like he just graduated from the Barney Fife school of Law Enforcment. The "video" unlike every other Dash Cam video I have ever seen is not time or date stamped nor is it showing the unit number. The "officer" Makes the worst approch I think I have ever seen a rookie make. After he has the prisoner cuffed he leaves him laying next to the traffic lane? Then goes and begins threatening the guys wife? No Either this is BS or this fool needs some remideal time at the acadamy and taser traning

says in the Trib that he was/is a "14 year veteran" of the UHP. frown

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
Originally Posted by blinddog1

says in the Trib that he was/is a "14 year veteran" of the UHP. frown

Maybe the taser was new.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 79 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,881
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.