Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
W
Westman Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fo...r-to-get-hospice-care-carter-center-says

Age 98. Doesn't appear to have much time left.

Never did like him as president......

GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Won't miss him.

His Lord awaits.

[Linked Image from cdn.pixabay.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No comment!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Sorry to hear. He’s one that certainly did more for people because of his presidency and what it allowed him to do after, than what he did during his presidency. I think he’s been a good man he just wasn’t much of a president. But I’d take him over what we’ve got in place at the moment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
Sorry to hear. He’s one that certainly did more for people because of his presidency and what it allowed him to do after, than what he did during his presidency. I think he’s been a good man he just wasn’t much of a president. But I’d take him over what we’ve got in place at the moment.
This ^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
His Lord awaits.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone and be happy about it.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I’m sure he’s very prideful that he is no longer the worst.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Good post.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah he can now die in peace, knowing he won't be the biggest fuggup in presidential history.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Good post.

Very much agree. He spent decades selflessly helping others after his term. He is an example of a very good man.

I find it odd that some folks enjoy hearing someone is dying or died, simply because they had different political views.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
AMF.......

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve always found it impossible for me to hate him. I hated his presidency and his policies but he was one <rare> person that I separated his personal life from his political life and had 2 concurrent opinions about him. I think he was a terrible politician and president but I believe that he was a good man. I’ll probably be roasted for saying that.

Jimmy Carter is a rare exception to the seething hatred I harbor for liberals.

When he passes I hope he can RIP and I hope that his end is easy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Good get his sorry ass off the payroll

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very weak president in a time when we needed a strong one. His mishandling of the whole Iran mess has left us with problems in the Middle East from then on. Should have turned Tehran into a smoking pit when they took our embassy.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'll care when his family or Party cares about me.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yup. I was WH support when he was President, and met him. He seemed pretty nice. He was a miserable President though.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Another commie

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
His greatest contribution to humanity was traveling the world to assure everyone that the commies weren't cheating in their elections.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another in the long list of presidents that failed the American people. Only four in my life time have been half way decent.
Ike, Nixon, Reagan, Trump. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by kwg020
[quote=Gunnison1]Sorry to hear. He’s one that certainly did more for people because of his presidency and what it allowed him to do after, than what he did during his presidency. I think he’s been a good man he just wasn’t much of a president. But I’d take him over what we’ve got in place at the moment.
This ^^

Concur with the above. He wasn’t a great President but he is a good man and has has lived a life that many would do well to emulate.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,921
Posts18,479,766
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.