Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
The stooge Blinken warned China against providing lethal aid to Russia. The Chinese told Blinken to pound sand.

I thought the Russians and Chinese were in cahoots all along.

The world's largest population, the world's largest land mass with nearly unlimited resources. Both nuclear powers with advanced assets in all areas and Putin, just today, pulled Russia out of the latest Nuclear arms agreement.

I think the NWO, Globalist mafia had better tread lightly and be careful what they wish for. I also believe our NATO allies would be reluctant to take on these behemoths. Not only that they don't have the will but also given that they are already wasting and depleting a lot of their assets for Ukraine

Who would win?.

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
EVERYONE loses.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Nobody, really.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Define "win" - because most everyone is concerned about a nuclear exchange while ignoring the fact that when that happens - there's no one left. Nothing. So what is "win" in that scenario?

Joshua/WOPR: Greetings, Professor Falken.
Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua.
Joshua/WOPR: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Me

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
In a conventional war, and ONLY IF the tards were removed from leadership, and ONLY IF the absurd equity policies were removed, and ONLY IF fitness standards were restored to pre equity standards, and ONLY IF our fuel stores weren't sold to China, and ONLY IF we didn't leave billions of dollars of equipment in Afghanistan, and ONLY IF..........

Nevermind. We're screwed until China or Russia attack the mainland. Then the citizenry will have to decide if guns are still evil, or if they are indeed a necessary tool.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tucker , as usual nails it again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Given that the US couldn't handle Afghniastan and Iraq, the answer is quite obvious.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Given that the US couldn't handle Afghniastan and Iraq, the answer is quite obvious.
We will Never know if the US Military could defeat Afghanistan or Iraq, as victory was NEVER part of the Plan.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Land wars in Asia don't turn out well for the west.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Current state of our country and military? Absolutely not. The answer really isnt that simple in the end, but its what I'm throwing out there

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Most Telegraph’d Destruction of the World ..

It all rests in the Hands of Bagel Psychopaths who care not about it’s Outcum ..

By the way Psychopaths Don’t Blinken ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
We will Never know if the US Military could defeat Afghanistan or Iraq, as victory was NEVER part of the Plan.

Yup. About 20mins in Gen. Wesley Clark is spills the beans about US foreign policy d-baggery in a lecture on the truth about at least Iraq.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It will not be just China and Russia, it will also be Iran & North Korea also.

At this point in history with the leaders we have, I do not think we would survive on our own. Fortunately we would have NATO allies to join forces with us.

It would be a 50/50 leading to nuclear fallout.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
None win. China with all of its power does not and never has had very much regard for its own populace. They will throw everyone and everything into it, who and what survives survives.

Russia is better at considering the casualties of its people but still not great.
All the smaller radical countries, they’ll jump in to their end.

ThE U S…our “leadership” is turning a jaded cheek to all of us more so every day and they are happy to show it it seems.

None will win.

Osky
Crazy theory… I think there is more to the UFO phenomena than were told. I think total devastation could be stopped by whatever entity they are.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The US can’t handle Antifa; or are they?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Yup. About 20mins in Gen. Wesley Clark is spills the beans about US foreign policy d-baggery in a lecture on the truth about at least Iraq.

Wesley Clark isn't someone I'd hang my hat upon for anything.

Me

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think we could whip Grenada if they got testy again.....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
India will be the Game Changer.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

the US has lost every war since 1945. Against backward small third world countries with no nukes, no air assets, no drones, no navies after invading them for no justifiable reason.

so now were going to war against two of the most powerful countries at the same time with nukes, navies, nuke subs, satellites, heavy air assets, heavy arty and tank units and drones? Are we going to draft women to win?

lol

Last edited by ribka; 02/21/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Wesley Clark isn't someone I'd hang my hat upon for anything.

I know Clark is an opportunistic PoS, but his claims are corroborated by James Bamford in his book "A Pretext For War" with Bamford actually naming the bureaucratic schitt-stirrers for the Iraq invasion in the Pentagon; Paul Wolfowitz, David Wurmser (A Clean Break author) Richard Perl and Douglas Feith.

You might not be able to hang YOUR hat on what he said, but you can listen to what he said and look around and see the pattern of what's happening today.

Z
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,863
Posts18,517,884
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.