Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by 673
Curious....What makes everyone think any war with Russia/China would be over there?
Why wouldn't they simply bring it here?
Originally Posted by 673
Curious....What makes everyone think any war with Russia/China would be over there?

U.S. Navy.

has the navy learned how to steer their ships yet?

https://www.history.navy.mil/about-...s-corner/h-grams/h-gram-071/h-071-2.html

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

America is weak! We can’t even steer ships. Doomed!

Your daily American doom and gloom brought to you by Ribka.

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We were nation building and going to establish a democratic led government there. At least thats what they told us. lol

Of course well all know it was never possible and we ended up using troops to guard their heroin operations. We were also told that Afghan men raping young boys was totally normal and to just accept it

The US invades countries fo no reason. Bombs the schit out of the civilian populations then we ask them to be our friends.

Yeah, the US could kick Russia and China's arse. Hopefully we can import our way of life snd have drag queen strip shows for Russian and Chinese children when we conquer them on our military bases like we do here

Those are diplomatic results after a war, not something that happens during the war. IMO - separate issues. I'm talking about winning the war - the battlefield. What happens after, is separate.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.
Would missiles from any of the major players be capable of taking out navy’s and turning most of the war into a wipeout on both sides via missiles back and fourth across the Alantic?

I would think that in modern times given an all out war between powers we’d see suicide bombers with dirty bombs taking out high value targets and causing panic here and abroad. A major war today would be nothing like most of what we saw in WWII IMO.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I hope, and Pray we never have to find out,

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
We can't handle Mexico. What makes you think we could handle Russia and/or China?

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by 673
I agree we have what both want, climate food resources infrastructure... In their terms the only thing wrong with America is it is full of Americans. They would need a plan for that problem, I'm guessing its a pretty simple plan.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The United States wouldn't do what it took to win. The transgender and gay leaders will have us speaking Chinese.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
so now were going to war against two of the most powerful countries

Russia, with over 90% of its military deployed against it, can't even gain ground against Ukraine.
May have something to do with it being a proxy war with the US. How many 100’s of billions in weapons has our government given Ukraine in addition to our puppet NATO allies?
Not to mention all the munitions and vehicles/aircraft Sloppy Joe left in Afghanistan, and trainloads of cash too.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by llamalover2
Originally Posted by 673
I agree we have what both want, climate food resources infrastructure... In their terms the only thing wrong with America is it is full of Americans. They would need a plan for that problem, I'm guessing its a pretty simple plan.
It is a very simple plan. Buy up all available American land. They're doing that now.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I want to hear more about your thesis Japan would kick China's ass in a war

Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

LOL

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Just saying.......There are many thousands of Commie sympathizers living on this Continent, I often wonder what they are willing and capable of doing to our infrastructure, oil, water, hydro dams, military, and the Citizenry at large. After all, diversity is our strength.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You know the answer to that . We saw how the Brits and later Russia faired in a war against Afghanistan

It was always a non winnable war. The terrain, the tribal culture, the religion, logistics etc

But the US always starts war to profit the industrial complex and for some reason Americans keep supporting it

Originally Posted by Teal
We were nation building and going to establish a democratic led government there. At least thats what they told us. lol

Of course well all know it was never possible and we ended up using troops to guard their heroin operations. We were also told that Afghan men raping young boys was totally normal and to just accept it

The US invades countries fo no reason. Bombs the schit out of the civilian populations then we ask them to be our friends.

Yeah, the US could kick Russia and China's arse. Hopefully we can import our way of life snd have drag queen strip shows for Russian and Chinese children when we conquer them on our military bases like we do here

Those are diplomatic results after a war, not something that happens during the war. IMO - separate issues. I'm talking about winning the war - the battlefield. What happens after, is separate.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Just saying.......There are many thousands of Commie sympathizers living on this Continent, I often wonder what they are willing and capable of doing to our infrastructure, oil, water, hydro dams, military, and the Citizenry at large. After all, diversity is our strength.

They're willing to do quite a bit because there's been zero repercussions.

When/if there is this happening CONUS - we'll see how committed they are if they're hunted and simply shot. Not given a trial or anything.

Me

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

They're willing to do quite a bit because there's been zero repercussions.

When/if there is this happening CONUS - we'll see how committed they are if they're hunted and simply shot. Not given a trial or anything.
This is what I think.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Lol, I’m am sure you would. Anything to change the subject from the stuff you post on here day after day.

I am about 90% sure the old Ribka’s account was hacked and it’s someone else posting.

Tell us more about the navy being unable to steer ships!

Lol
I want to hear more about your thesis Japan would kick China's ass in a war

Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

U.S. Navy.

LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We had to resort to Nukes to defeat Japan.

To WIN a war against Russia and,or China we will have to do the same.

If Nukes aren’t used, then Victory is Again not part of The Plan.

It will get ugly, unless it is just another political Saber Rattling exercise.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Our "planners" have no idea when the war is over, much less what the situation will look like after we leave.

Because they don't plan for an end. There is no profit in peace, no medals to be awarded, no careers to be built, no contracts to launder money.

How many generals did we rotate in and out of Afghanistan in twenty years?

Tucker did a video montage once of them giving a press conferences shortly after arriving. THE ALL SAID THE SAME THING. "We are showing some real progress here now.... blah, blah, blah". We weren't. It was all BullChit. We weren't suppose to show "progress". Just keep the ATM machine running.

Sending boys from KY to "fight for freedom" for 20 years they told them. All to line the pockets of team Lindsey Graham.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Nukes in WWII were not a last resort. They were used to expedite the timeline.
Nukes are not the only option to that ends anymore.
Think of the B-C part of N-B-C.
And it might just be even uglier.
I think it is already happening.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can one drive a vehicle ie: military vehicles from Russia to Alaska during certain times of the year via ice roads or other?

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 57 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,528
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.