Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lil Fish
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

This thread did not turn out like OP dreamed.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've yet to see Reupold tracking,repeats or zero retention...though they apparently Meme nicely. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've yet to see Reupold tracking,repeats or zero retention...though they apparently Meme nicely. Hint.

It's not even a game.

Originally Posted by DAMARA
I'm just curious what the masses here at the campfire would you choose if they could pick one of these to USE not SELL if they were getting it for free
1) Schmidt & Bender Summit 2.5-10x40
2) Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42
3) Leica 2.5-10x42
4) Zeiss Diavari 2.5-10x42
5) Leupold VX-7 2.5-10x45

obviously they are probably all superb.....which would you choose and why
I havent seen the Leica but I have seen all the rest.
It would be really tough to choose personally but I like the Summit right now.
After watching that Zeiss factory tour, it makes me wonder if anyone really has the optical resources to truly compete with them. The resources at their disposal are incredible and who knows how many optical engineers they employ.

Leupie 6x42 and am looking forward to comparing "notes".............

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
3.5-10x M3 and everyone knows I HATE M3's.
Day before yesterday.
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com][IMG]
You turn............laffin'

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick,

Rumor has it, an Athlon Helos BTR Gen 2 puked over on Rokslide.

Have you given any the drop test?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've yet to see a 2-12x "issue",but fortunately Squirms can "afford" to steal pics. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LBP
[quote=PaulBarnard][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][quote]
Damn I miss Jen total redhead milf!!

Jen was an Arken girl.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Nothing works properly except the offerings from Tasco and whatever other Chinese scope company’s offer you a box full of loot to run guerrilla marketing campaigns for them. I have to hand it to you, it was pretty well done at the start but you fouled it up by being too obvious, and of course brand whoring out to multiple manufacturers. That’s alright man, there’s still a bunch of dumb ones that will eat it up, especially the ones with base mentality that think the muckle mouthed nonsense is cool. You’ll be flush with China scopes for years to come!

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by meat sticks

Nothing works properly except the offerings from Tasco and whatever other Chinese scope company’s offer you a box full of loot to run guerrilla marketing campaigns for them. I have to hand it to you, it was pretty well done at the start but you fouled it up by being too obvious, and of course brand whoring out to multiple manufacturers. That’s alright man, there’s still a bunch of dumb ones that will eat it up, especially the ones with base mentality that think the muckle mouthed nonsense is cool. You’ll be flush with China scopes for years to come!

Meat Sticks, you dont know this guy yet. He takes his guns and throws them half off a cliff. He puts them in water , and he has his kid throw Leopold scopes into trees. How anyone can take him serious is a wonder. He talks like he is this hunter, but take a look at all " his " deer. He is like he is in an advertisement , without a single bur , not a single spec of dirt on him. I told him there is no way he is out back in the Alaskan bush hunting. I hunt Wisconsin and am a filthy mess before I even get to the stand. This guy is a fake. Told him he shoots his deer 50 yds from the road,, or perhaps in his back yard , cause he is not hunting them, he's just shooting them. Look close at some of his pics. Some are even fake with 2 pics in one. Not that I care.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The CLUELESS Whining Brokedick Kchunts,never fail to whine. Hint.

Yet noone can run simplistic passing Tests,with a Reupold. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!.......................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ope. We’re throwing rifles around again. But not really again.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The CLUELESS Whining Brokedick Kchunts,never fail to whine. Hint.

Yet noone can run simplistic passing Tests,with a Reupold. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!.......................

This is likely the vid that he throws his gun. What goof ball throws their gun almost off a cliff. As for tracking, I dont nee to track. I hunt the woods. All it has to do is hold zero. And I dont throw my guns , act like as ass in a video , shoot some target off in the distance 50' from the truck. You talk a big talk, but you are 50' from the truck and likely where you shoot most of your deer and bear,,, and that's 50' from the truck. You're a fake , worse than Roundoak.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,upsetting you so,as you laude your CLUELESSNESS and Whining Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by ihookem
Meat Sticks, you dont know this guy yet. He takes his guns and throws them half off a cliff. He puts them in water , and he has his kid throw Leopold scopes into trees. How anyone can take him serious is a wonder. He talks like he is this hunter, but take a look at all " his " deer. He is like he is in an advertisement , without a single bur , not a single spec of dirt on him. I told him there is no way he is out back in the Alaskan bush hunting. I hunt Wisconsin and am a filthy mess before I even get to the stand. This guy is a fake. Told him he shoots his deer 50 yds from the road,, or perhaps in his back yard , cause he is not hunting them, he's just shooting them. Look close at some of his pics. Some are even fake with 2 pics in one. Not that I care.

Oh but I do know him, I was on the shooters forum before 24HR campfire even existed. I’ve just seldom ever posted. I’ve seen the progression over 20 odd years. He was once a helpful and knowledgeable fella believe it or not. Now it’s just China China China. I’m not even strictly a Leupold fan, I use many different optics and have varying opinions. Some of the stuff he’s factory repping is even pretty decent. I just know horse [bleep] and what passes for a negative add campaign these days. Some guys will do anything for a buck! I’m surprised more people haven’t cottened on that he is just a paid shill.

Last edited by meat sticks; 02/24/23.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon actually shooting ladies,as you whine in your Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Keep them tears flowing,you MAGNIFICENTLY Melting Snowflakes. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by meat sticks
Originally Posted by ihookem

Oh but I do know him, I was on the shooters forum before 24HR campfire even existed. I’ve just seldom ever posted. I’ve seen the progression over 20 odd years. He was once a helpful and knowledgeable fella believe it or not. Now it’s just China China China. I’m not even strictly a Leupold fan, I use many different optics and have varying opinions. Some of the stuff he’s factory repping is even pretty decent. I just know horse [bleep] and what passes for a negative add campaign these days. Some guys will do anything for a buck! I’m surprised more people haven’t cottened on that he is just a paid shill.

Yes, back 20 yrs ago he was a decent guy. However, the post above tells ya he has scopes that rattle, and some actally have scratches on like he mentions in the vid saying " some scratches,, [bleep] happens, whatever". Yes, when ya send your kid out to throw them against trees and throw them 25' half off a cliff, they likely start to rattle. To make matters worse, this guy wants to send the scope back for free repair. Anyone here still think this guy is for real?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by selmer
I'll say one thing. The 'fire has been less entertaining when 'stick was on hiatus. I just laughed my way through this whole thread. 'stick - were you off on a consulting trip for an optics company while you were gone? I'll await Burns' next GIF.

Stick was off delivering Arken scopes in a balloon from China, till it was shot down.

Some of your orders will be late

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is soothin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

The balloons have been rather kind to me. Hint.

The newest ARKEN is of merit. Hint.

It takes diesel and black smoke,to tote my Mail. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Mine works just fine. Don't need a closet full of spares either. Hint.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,086
Posts18,482,842
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.