Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
So China is wanting all large countries to be equal, yeah right. Either we are the bully along with our top allies or they are the bullies along with their allies. I’ll take it being us not them.
Not a deceleration if war, just posturing.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Hemi
So China is wanting all large countries to be equal, yeah right. Either we are the bully along with our top allies or they are the bullies along with their allies. I’ll take it being us not them.
Not a deceleration if war, just posturing.

I don't think equality figures into it for China. They just don't want to be under the globalist's thumb like the U.S.A and Western Europe is.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Basically, China and Russia don't want the transvestite story hour showing up at their local libraries.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Hes not wrong and neither is China. We are instigating all of this. We are the ones who are doing all we can to start WW3. We seem hell bent on nuclear war. Its disgusting and I guarentee that if the public was asked, most of us are 1000% against what we are currently inciting.
Precisely right. "The crazies in the basement" (as George H.W. Bush referred to the war mongering neocons attempting to wield power over our government from behind the scenes) have emerged to become the unchecked controllers of our national governmental system.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
One step in the direction China is going.

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/ne...w-china-trade-to-be-settled-in-rmb-yuan/

The government’s economic adviser, Mudhir Salih, said “It is the first time imports would be financed from China in RMB Yuan, as Iraqi imports from China have previously been financed in US dollars only.”

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Globalist Agenda and the NWO cannot succeed as long as Russia and China refuse to play.

As a result, well we are seeing the results.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hes not wrong and neither is China. We are instigating all of this. We are the ones who are doing all we can to start WW3. We seem hell bent on nuclear war. Its disgusting and I guarentee that if the public was asked, most of us are 1000% against what we are currently inciting.
Precisely right. "The crazies in the basement" (as George H.W. Bush referred to the war mongering neocons attempting to wield power over our government from behind the scenes) have emerged to become the unchecked controllers of our national governmental system.
Yes, isn't ironic to note that while Biden and Nato leaders are beating the war drums...Xi has been openly talking to Putin about a cease fire and Xi has requested a visit with Zelensky. It would be very hard for the media to paint us as the good guys if Xi is successful at bringing about peace talks or even a cease fire. Actually I don't think Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing etc will put up with any of this peace nonsense.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, isn't ironic to note that while Biden and Nato leaders are beating the war drums...Xi has been openly talking to Putin about a cease fire and Xi has requested a visit with Zelensky. It would be very hard for the media to paint us as the good guys if Xi is successful at bringing about peace talks or even a cease fire. Actually I don't think Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing etc will put up with any of this peace nonsense.
Zelenskyy has been very well payed, he will not even consider China’s proposal. He cares nothing about Ukraine or its people. He will be whisked off to some luxury mansion to live happily ever after, while his people and his country are destroyed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yeah really, what's in it for him? I guess he passed a law that now there is only the Zelensky Party that is legal. Ukraine! Standing for freedom.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by arky65
The US is and has been used by The Powers that Be. To what end is above my pay grade. But I fear it will not end well for the world.
Stolen elections have consequences. Would all of this be going on if Donald Trump were still the president ?? The guy who wanted to down size NATO and put America first ?? I don't think so.

kwg

I agree kwg020

There is a war on America and America is losing
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,412
Posts18,489,030
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.