Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Here's an article by Dr. P. McCullough on using nattokinase to help vaxxed people deal with the negative effects of the spike protein.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/dissolution-of-spike-protein-by-nattokinase

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
They're gonna come up with a shot, ta cure the side effects of the fakeccine.

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
They're gonna come up with a shot, ta cure the side effects of the fakeccine.

Another reason to read the article in the OP.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Since the actual infection with Covid 19 floods the body with many, many times the spike protein than does "the jab", I found this part of the article interesting.

Tanikawa et al examined the effect of nattokinase on the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. In the first experiment they demonstrated that Spike was degraded in a time and dose dependent manner in a cell lysate preparation that could be analogous to a vaccine recipient. The second experiment demonstrated that nattokinase degraded the Spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 infected cells. This reproduced a similar study done by Oba and colleagues in 2021.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Since the actual infection with Covid 19 floods the body with many, many times the spike protein than does "the jab", I found this part of the article interesting.

Tanikawa et al examined the effect of nattokinase on the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. In the first experiment they demonstrated that Spike was degraded in a time and dose dependent manner in a cell lysate preparation that could be analogous to a vaccine recipient. The second experiment demonstrated that nattokinase degraded the Spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 infected cells. This reproduced a similar study done by Oba and colleagues in 2021.
Too bad there's serious side effects and waning efficacy. Not to mention inconsistencies in batches and poor quality control.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes, NAC, Bromelain and NATTOKINASE. Nattokinase dissolves the spikes in the spike proteins, evidently.

Those are seem in the nucleus of the new,rapidly growing cancer cells in those who were jabbed.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/25/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Since the actual infection with Covid 19 floods the body with many, many times the spike protein than does "the jab",

Complete bullshit.

You're a fckin moron, who predicted 3.5mm Americans would die, and you wanted everbody else locked down, so you could feel safe.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Since the actual infection with Covid 19 floods the body with many, many times the spike protein than does "the jab",

Complete bullshit.

You're a fckin moron, who predicted 3.5mm Americans would die, and you wanted everbody else locked down, so you could feel safe.

His wife wouldn't leave the house and the fella never grilled a burger for the grandkids...

Saad!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
A few weeks ago a buddy of mine posted on Facebook that his dad was rushed to the ER with a heart attack. They found that he notnonly had a saddle clot? in his aorta but 53 other clots in his body. Last I heard he's recovering. I sent that friend a PM and asked if his dad was vaxxed. Yep, 2 years ago.

Just yesterday another friend posted on Facebook to pray for his mom, that she's in the hospital with a clot in her brain and has had a few smaller strokes. She was taken in because she collapsed and hit her head. Someone in the comments asked if she was vaxxed. Yep, when they first came out. He just posted asking for people to keep praying so im assuming she's not getting better.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
From the article is seems that the mRNA vaccines are designed to keep producing the spike proteins long term,...while the spike proteins produced by the adenovirus vaccine (Janssen) will be cleansed by deoxyribonuclease. (I don't know what that is. But it's apparently a natural function of the body)

I had one round of the Janssen vaccine 2.5 years ago. Since that time I've had one blood clot in my left eye which caused temporary blindness in that eye.

I was eventually diagnosed with Essential Thrombocythemia, which means that my bone marrow produces too many platelets. A bone marrow biopsy determined that it was due to a CALR mutation in my bone marrow.

I'm on medication now to keep my platelet count at normal levels and have responded well to it.

Was it caused by the vaccine? I don't know. From what I've been able to glean from reading about it, there's no connection between the vaccine and a CALR mutation in bone marrow.

But anyway, the prognosis for that is good as long as you can handle the medication. (The medication is some touchy stuff) Some can. Some can't. My body handles it very well, for some reason.

I don't worry about it. I'll get nuked with everybody else before Essential Thrombocythemia has a chance to do me in.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, I couldn't care less about the Essential Thrombocythemia. I take two pills a day and go on.

It's this bum knee that gets me down.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
B….Any hematological issues previously? Clotting issues or blood thinners? Did your ET just appear out of the blue? How much time elapsed from your last vaccination or booster until you were diagnosed with ET?

deoxyribonuclease?….I had to look it up as my memory fails me more and more. This is from Wikipedia so you know it’s the truth…😀

Deoxyribonuclease (DNase, for short) refers to a group of glycoprotein endonucleases which are enzymes that catalyze the hydrolytic cleavage of phosphodiester linkages in the DNA backbone, thus degrading DNA. The role of the DNase enzyme in cells includes breaking down extracellular DNA (ecDNA) excreted by apoptosis, necrosis, and neutrophil extracellular traps (NET) of cells to help reduce inflammatory responses that otherwise are elicited. A wide variety of deoxyribonucleases are known and fall into one of two families (DNase I or DNase II), which differ in their substrate specificities, chemical mechanisms, and biological functions. Laboratory applications of DNase include purifying proteins when extracted from prokaryotic organisms. Additionally, DNase has been applied as a treatment for diseases that are caused by ecDNA in the blood plasma. Assays of DNase are emerging in the research field as well.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It will take up to 20 years to have a fully developed pharmaceutical profile to characterize the safety and efficacy of nattokinase in the treatment of vaccine injury and post-COVID syndromes.

aaaah OK

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
B….Any hematological issues previously? Clotting issues or blood thinners? Did your ET just appear out of the blue? How much time elapsed from your last vaccination or booster until you were diagnosed with ET?

I have been getting blood work done every 3 months for the past 25 years. After being diagnosed with Essential Thrombocythemia I looked back over my records and found that my platelet count had been on the high side of "normal" for quite some time. Everything up to a count of 450,000 is considered normal, but most people stay down around 270,000. Mine had been at 350,000 off and on for several years. One day it jumped up to 660,000.

So to be honest about it, I think there was something going on in my marrow long before I got the Janssen vaccine. Nobody really knows what causes Essential Thrombocythemia. It just happens. One interesting thing about my case is, it's caused by a CALR mutation,...which is usually found in younger people. The most common mutation cause of Essential Thrombocythemia in older people is the JAK-2 mutation.

It can be pretty serious. But the CALR mutations typically cause less complications than the JAK-2 mutations.

The medication used to treat it jerks your bone marrow around and can have a bad effect on your white blood count. So there's a delicate balance between keeping your platelet count down while keeping your white count up where it's supposed to be.

I'm taking 1000mg of Hydroxyurea a day and will for the rest of my life,..and both my platelet count and white blood count have been where they're supposed to be ever since I started the medications.

It caused me a bit of worry at first. But it's turned out to be "no big deal"

But to sum up, I've looked hard and I can't find anything that connects the Janssen Vaccine to a CALR mutation in bone marrow. There's been a handful of accounts where it's suspected that the Janssen Vaccine caused people's platelet counts to plummet. But nothing that causes them to go higher than normal.

So I don't think there's a connection in my case.

But I won't be taking any more.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Another thing Big pharma can sell per the plan.
Offer the Branch Covidians hope with a shot to " cure" the shot.

They will be flocking in droves to get it...

Give it some time the groundwork is being laid and the media info will ramp up.
Then the CDC will be touting it...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Here's an article by Dr. P. McCullough on using nattokinase to help vaxxed people deal with the negative effects of the spike protein.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/dissolution-of-spike-protein-by-nattokinase
So, how does this get into the hands of every day people ?? The huddled masses want to know. Is there a food supplement that can do the same thing and is over the counter ?? I had the J&J one and done. Do I need to rid myself of the mRNA ??

kwg
Acesneights just posted this. I guess I'll have to do some more research to get the real meaning but it looks like a healthy body does it for you. Of course, the CDC shut down the J&J shot and the last I knew it was unavailable. But, it looks like the safest one to get, if you have to get one.
kwg

deoxyribonuclease?….I had to look it up as my memory fails me more and more. This is from Wikipedia so you know it’s the truth…😀

Deoxyribonuclease (DNase, for short) refers to a group of glycoprotein endonucleases which are enzymes that catalyze the hydrolytic cleavage of phosphodiester linkages in the DNA backbone, thus degrading DNA. The role of the DNase enzyme in cells includes breaking down extracellular DNA (ecDNA) excreted by apoptosis, necrosis, and neutrophil extracellular traps (NET) of cells to help reduce inflammatory responses that otherwise are elicited. A wide variety of deoxyribonucleases are known and fall into one of two families (DNase I or DNase II), which differ in their substrate specificities, chemical mechanisms, and biological functions. Laboratory applications of DNase include purifying proteins when extracted from prokaryotic organisms. Additionally, DNase has been applied as a treatment for diseases that are caused by ecDNA in the blood plasma. Assays of DNase are emerging in the research field as well.

Last edited by kwg020; 02/26/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kwg020

So, how does this get into the hands of every day people ?? The huddled masses want to know. Is there a food supplement that can do the same thing and is over the counter ?? I had the J&J one and done. Do I need to rid myself of the mRNA ??

kwg

The J&J doesn't contain mRNA. It's an Adenovirus vaccine. It *does* create the spike proteins in your body. But it's believed that the body rids itself of the Janssen produced spike proteins through natural processes much more readily than those produced by the mRNA Vaccines.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

kwg

The J&J doesn't contain mRNA. It's an Adenovirus vaccine. It *does* create the spike proteins in your body. But it's believed that the body rids itself of the Janssen produced spike proteins through natural processes much more readily than those produced by the mRNA Vaccines.
Thanks for the updates. Acesandeights posted a wikipedia article about this. I guess I made a wise choice. The only better choice would of to not done the shot at all.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

kwg

Hope that is the case and Thank you for posting.
The women that gets my johnson , got the Janssen, and I would miss her.
Take Care

.... like tears in the rain
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

kwg
Acesneights just posted this. I guess I'll have to do some more research to get the real meaning but it looks like a healthy body does it for you. Of course, the CDC shut down the J&J shot and the last I knew it was unavailable. But, it looks like the safest one to get, if you have to get one.
kwg

kwg, NK is available as a general suppliment.

https://www.allstarhealth.com/f/now-nattokinase.htm

nattokainase is a by product of fermented soy beans, similar to tofu, been consumed in Japan for centuries.

https://thejapanstore.us/natto/what-is-natto/

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,403
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.