Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Former President Donald Trump maintains a double-digit lead in a hypothetical 2024 Republican primary field, a recent McLaughlin & Associates survey revealed.

The survey asked Republican primary voters, “Thinking ahead to the 2024 Republican primary election for President, if that election were held today among the following candidates, for whom would you vote?”

Several potential candidates were listed, including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former Vice President Mike Pence, and more.

According to the survey, a plurality, 42 percent, support Trump in the hypothetical 2024 primary. No other potential candidate comes close. DeSantis falls 16 percent behind with 26 percent support from GOP primary voters.

Nikki Haley, who announced her presidential bid last week, comes in third place with six percent support. Pence falls to fourth with five percent support, followed by Romney (three percent) and Pompeo (two percent).

No other potential candidate saw greater than two percent. Anti-woke businessman Vivek Ramaswamy, who has also thrown his hat in the presidential ring, garnered just one percent support.

When Trump is taken out of the mix, DeSantis leads the pack with 35 percent support, followed by Donald Trump Jr. (ten percent) and Pence (seven percent).

The survey also pitted Trump against DeSantis in a head-to-head matchup and found Trump besting the Florida governor by 18 percent, or 56 percent to 38 percent.

The survey was taken February 17-23, 2023, and follows several other polls showing Trump leading his potential challengers by double digits.

A recent Reuters/Ipsos poll survey, for example, showed Trump leading DeSantis 43 percent to 31 percent, with no other candidate coming close:

2024 National Republican Primary:

Trump 43%
DeSantis 31%
Pence 7%
Haley 4%

.@Reuters/@Ipsos, 1,465 RV, 2/6-13https://t.co/gFtIyP47QH

— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) February 14, 2023

A January Premise Data poll also showed Trump with a tremendous lead over his potential challengers: 59 percent to DeSantis’s 24 percent.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tr...2024-field-reutersipsos-poll-2023-02-14/

IPSOS Poll

Trump Towers Over Potential GOP Primary Opponents with 35-Point

Donald Trump Maintains Double-Digit Lead

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I feel it will be too late if Biden is still president in 2024. We are going down hard and fast.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rickt300
I feel it will be too late if Biden is still president in 2024. We are going down hard and fast.

The Republican party imploding, we love to see it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GFY commie.

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
How much faith do you put in any poll? Ask the question in the right way to the right people and get the results you want. I am sure we all remember polls saying the great red wave is coming and look what happened.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
National polls are useless.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they can steal 2020, what’s to stop them from stealing 2024?
In all honesty, if you’re looking for a place to stop the commies wishing to destroy the US, look behind you two years and a few weeks.
The election of 2020 should never have been certified. It’s pretty telling that the only guy in the Trump administration not investigated, , is the same guy who certified a clearly fraudulent election.
Most of the republicans were as happy to see Trump go as the democrats were. This country and her people are nothing but victims to a two party scheme of thievery together at our expense!
Tell me I’m wrong.
It’s too late to save this nation without bloodshed, and I’m afraid it might be too late altogether.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
National polls are useless.

Yes they are, there are plenty of polls showing Desantis leading Trump. Who the hell cares what a "poll" says anyway? Just STFU and vote.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 02/26/23.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ya ! We know how that works out!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Goosey

So the leftrats nosediving into a bigger proxy war isn't imploding? Especially since it is all to hide Biden's money laundering scheme he has going tin Ukraine? Or how about Blue state mayors finally pulling their heads out of their asses on the open border? Then there is the lies and other narratives about covid 19 blowing up in your faces. Looks more like the leftist scum are sticking to the toilet.

Dog I rescued in January

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump has the most name recognition on the planet right now. Surprised DeSantis got over 30%.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Calvin
Trump has the most name recognition on the planet right now. Surprised DeSantis got over 30%.
Surprised it's that little - the way the establishment types are hyping him. It is a leftist wet dream to get him out of Florida.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Goosey

Hahaha. Tff. Brain is fried. Drugs will do that to you. Get yourself another fentanyl fix.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by lostleader
Surprised it's that little - the way the establishment types are hyping him. It is a leftist wet dream to get him out of Florida.

Has Desantis announced yet?

Trump only got 43% of Republican support. That’s not even half of republicans. That’s worrisome. I would have thought Trump would have at least 70% support from Republicans.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by lostleader

Has Desantis announced yet?

Trump only got 43% of Republican support. That’s not even half of republicans. That’s worrisome. I would have thought Trump would have at least 70% support from Republicans.

Yes, it is worrisome. There will be a lot more money and press from both parties aimed at annointing DeSantis. Hoping for Trump -DeSantis misdirection.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I still would like to see a Trump DeSantis ticket. Unbeatable in my opinion.

4 years Trump
8 years DeSantis.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by CBB15
I still would like to see a Trump DeSantis ticket. Unbeatable in my opinion.

4 years Trump
8 years DeSantis.

That would be the ideal if they could ally and De Santis run with Trump in 2024 as Trump’s VP running mate.

I doubt that would ever happen though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,391 guests, and 792 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.