Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

I reckon you're still thinking of me,with free Emoji's and all...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Professional Victim status remains fully intact,as you extoll very WELL founded Insecurity after very WELL founded Insecurity,hoping for a Participation Trophy. Hint.

Perhaps if you Whine longer,louder and with greater frequency,the Imagination and Pretend Fairy may make your DREAMS come true?!? Until then,you can read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,if only to briefly curb being you for a little bit. Feel free to quantify same,by denoting how many times a day you think about me and the duration of same(if only for context). Hint.

Just found a NIB stock in a box I'd forgotten about and HOPEFULLY you've some Manic Emotional tie to it also,as it's Ryan's pattern(not that you could afford one). Please continue to cry aloud,as you think about me. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It's ok, a lotta people almost went into the Marines.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

I'm sure Chesty is proud of the magnitude of your Whine and perpetual resupply of very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" to steal pictures off the Internet,as you think about me and sprinkle free Emoji's to satiate your angst. Found another buried in the stack of Mail. Stock Doc killed it again,with LOP increase and Adjustable Cheek. Google as you MUST. Hint.

It's "likely" another of them there MacaMillion's,so don't "forget" to get your Cry on. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I only have a couple,that are signed with matching numbers. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING1.................

Pardon wares that simply exist. Hint.

Pictures of "signed with matching numbers" still not loading.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Squirms,

You are sucking the wrong ass,as you Google your taste in men...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,concerning you so,as you Lick Windows on the outside,trying to look in. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only have a couple,that are signed with matching numbers. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING1.................

Pardon wares that simply exist. Hint.

Pictures of "signed with matching numbers" still not loading.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are we getting pictures of the matching numbers?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I never actually got the barrel, but remember Woody at Lothar Walther USA pitching a fit over a barrel sent to him, for me. Woody was a tough task master, he double checked their product in the US office before sending them out. Talked to him on several occasions at the Shot Show. He was a firm believer in the old restaurant adage; "You are no better than the last meal served."

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are we getting pictures of the matching numbers? You do have a camera, right???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
???????

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ihad a Hart barrel in .257 caliber I had installed on a Rem 700 in 25-284. It never shot up to my expectations which were at least MOA or a bit better. So the rifle went down the road. The guy who bought it was very happy with it so maybe he found the secret to get it shooting right... I did have a beautiful piece of wood on it...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

Which Reupold(s) would that have been? Hint................(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are we getting pictures of the matching numbers? You do have a camera, right???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Your sense of entitlement,is as fhuqking HILARIOUS as your Hurt Feeler Reports and amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

From the hip,I'm thinking I'm down to only (6) Pro DSLR bodies(FF and APS-H),which is only (6) times what you could begin to muster. Oh how I lament the passing of APS-H sensors and Google as you MUST. Hint.

This is what a LEGENDARY 25-284 looks like,though you assuredly have The Splendid Pixels framed upon your wall. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That was a lot of words and pictures to say 'no."

It's ok little boy, lots of people almost went in the Marines

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dick Davis did the community a great favor and I was "lucky" to receive a coupla matching number camo's and probably shouldn't have given a coupla Smears away,though you gotta steal your Avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit with Hurt Feeler Reports and countless WELL founded Insecurities,while "living" vicariously. Pardon wares that simply exist and being wellllllll beyond your "means". Hint.

I like Garands too,which will undoubtedly inspire more of your HILARIOUS High Pitched Whining ala Emotional Roller Coaster,fueled by your suffering being you. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll leave you to your slob hunting tiny deer and eating Cheetos to keep up that third chin, I've had my fun.

When it's all said and done, only one of us has to larp with take off stocks because they almost went in the Marines.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Later "Larp'n Larry"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

I'm more than happy to come to your Emotional Rescue,as you conjure Estrogen Fueled Delusions on your DESPERATELY needed connection to me,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Doesn't begin to see anywhere NEAR "fair",that you must perpetually quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,as you fleetingly Pretend not to be you. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you cry for help aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bob,

Which Reupold(s) would that have been? Hint................(grin)

Now that I think back on it, you might be right... wink

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's more than a "smidge" of mechanical correlation,to said cause and effect. Hint..............(grin)

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 808outdoors, 8 invisible), 1,728 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.