Hop To
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God please do not stop working in my life, as You continue to create a masterpiece fitting for Your service.

Midweek Inspiration:
“God is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened himself against Him and prospered?”
‭‭Job‬ ‭9‬:‭4‬

I'm slippin in my years fellas....

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL. Aren't we all? I mailed 2 large envelopes last Friday. It dawned on me last night that I had not put any postage on them. They will be in my box when I go into town today. frown You are doing a great job Sir.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God, teach me how to conquer the sin in my life through the power of Your Son Jesus Christ!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭10‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭22‬:‭9‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May my generosity increase to demonstrate Your love towards those in need!

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?”
‭‭Job‬ ‭11‬:‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
There is no limit to Your endless love, mercy and grace! Great are You Lord!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen to that.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?”
‭‭Job‬ ‭11‬:‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
There is no limit to Your endless love, mercy and grace! Great are You Lord!!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding. It is not only the old who are wise, not only the aged who understand what is right.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭32‬:‭8‬-‭9‬

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4‬:‭23‬-‭24‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I not suppress the Spirit of worship that You have placed in me Lord. I want to be counted among Your true worshippers!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Answer me quickly, Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭7‬-‭8‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?””
‭‭John‬ ‭11‬:‭25‬-‭26‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
..."I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.” John 11:27
‭‭

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AMEN.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭2‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭41‬:‭11‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
El Shadai, Lord God Almighty, creator of all things! To whom all things owes its existence and to whom all things belong! I give you all the praise, the glory and the honor!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Sir.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“You are my strength, I watch for you; you, God, are my fortress,”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭59‬:‭9‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭23‬:‭19‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
El Olam, the Everlasting God, You are forever holy, righteous and pure. Your ways are always higher than my ways, Your thoughts are always holy. For this, I worship You and give you the highest praise for You are more than worthy!!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of Lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬

Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 14,307 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,221
Posts18,543,833
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.