Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
What was "the incident" when you were in HS?

My sophomore year, a senior had been voted to prom court. Then was found to be stripping on amateur night at The Body Shop. Seen there by a teacher.

She was kicked off court. Raised a stink to the press. Got put back on when pointing out hypocrisy.

We were at a Catholic (wear uniforms) high-school.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I went to public school so "incidents" occurred daily.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was a sophomore,
A student ran newspaper would suddenly appear once a month. It was super vulnlgef and took turns bashing every teacher and the principal. Took them 6 months to figure out who was behind it.
Teachers were pissed! We thought it was hilarious.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Senior prank was many students brought a tube of super glue and squirted it into door locks before school started. They Couldn't get into many classrooms offices and other rooms for several hours.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Girl a few year older than me, neighboring school district.
Was getting her freak on with a hot dog, it broke.
She couldn't recover it!
2nd most known ER visit around here.

1st, not school related at all.

Guy shows up at the ER.
Sensitive problem, has past visits, similar problems.

They call in a Urologist to deal with it.
He is a Teacher at a school of Dick, and wants to video the procedure for
teaching purposes. The Official Use Hospital Camera is broken, he asks someone
in the operating room to video it on their phone. Of course word goes through the
hospital, and unknown to him, the roomfills up with gawkers.

Videoing him cutting a stuck box end wrench off a guy's swollen and in peril Penis.

The video got shared around the community, and the hospital and Cock Doc had
an embarrassing situation. Made worse when it was front page above the fold of the county paper. Lucky for all the guy refused to sue, because doing so would add his name to the video of his Tool stuck in his Tool.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
There were forty five in our graduating class.

Late in spring semester, not long before graduation, the student newspaper was running tributes to the senior class. They listed a theme song as "Five Easy Pieces" and named five girls from the Senior Class.

School staff caught onto the stunt before the papers were distributed. They made sure the girls' names were all blacked out with a magic marker. But it was too late. Everybody knew who made the list.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
TCK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Class of 65 went on senior trip and somehow a motel got burned down
No senior trip from then on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only thing of weight I can remember was losing 4 boys from our high school in 3 separate accidents in the winter of '85/'86, 2 of which were friends of mine. Pretty tragic season for our somewhat small school.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hottest chick in school got knocked up. Scandalous in such a small town

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Broke off a relationship with a girl on the prom court. She ended up marrying one of our teachers.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Preachers daughter doing a train .... 9 guys.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Girl a few year older than me, neighboring school district.
Was getting her freak on with a hot dog, it broke.
She couldn't recover it!
2nd most known ER visit around here.

1st, not school related at all.

Guy shows up at the ER.
Sensitive problem, has past visits, similar problems.

They call in a Urologist to deal with it.
He is a Teacher at a school of Dick, and wants to video the procedure for
teaching purposes. The Official Use Hospital Camera is broken, he asks someone
in the operating room to video it on their phone. Of course word goes through the
hospital, and unknown to him, the roomfills up with gawkers.

Videoing him cutting a stuck box end wrench off a guy's swollen and in peril Penis.

The video got shared around the community, and the hospital and Cock Doc had
an embarrassing situation. Made worse when it was front page above the fold of the county paper. Lucky for all the guy refused to sue, because doing so would add his name to the video of his Tool stuck in his Tool.
10mm? I'm not even sure what size wrench my dick is butI don't plan to find out. I had about a dozen students that came in and wanted to view and film my accident including the amputation of my fingers which I didn't have a problem with. Even I had my phone in my other hand snapping pictures

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
My sophomore year, a senior had been voted to prom court. Then was found to be stripping on amateur night at The Body Shop. Seen there by a teacher.

Former coworker was based in Utah at the time. He’d been at The Body Shop during a corporate visit. Expensed it as “breakfast”. His female superior blindly approved it.

Corporate accounting calls her “you know what The Body Shop is right?”

She didn’t know what it was.

Group of mechanic buddies tried taking their Mormon boss into it secersl years ago. Sign said “clothes, 95% off”. They told him he should stop in and get his wife something from their trip, a souvenir. When they started paying a cover charge is when he realized what it was.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
Senior prank was many students brought a tube of super glue and squirted it into door locks before school started. They Couldn't get into many classrooms offices and other rooms for several hours.

That's not a prank. It's vandalism.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Couple years after I was out, wrestling practice in the gym. four or five latino boys got a white kid down and tried to stick a broom stick up his ass. They partially succeeded. Kid went home and told his dad. Dad went to school and raised holy hell.
So this made regional news which brought the reporters to town. One caught me at a store and asked if I thought it was a racial incident.
I said of course it was racial but since it was four mex's on a white, no one is going to ever describe it as such

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 160user
I went to public school so "incidents" occurred daily.
This ^^^

Volkswagen beetle floated in on a raft on the school pond.
A dozen goats turned loose in the halls night before graduation
biggest nerd in senior class, came out of his shell amd sang Big Balls by ACDC at the talent show. Got suspended for a week

Something like that every week

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by Teal

Former coworker was based in Utah at the time. He’d been at The Body Shop during a corporate visit. Expensed it as “breakfast”. His female superior blindly approved it.

Corporate accounting calls her “you know what The Body Shop is right?”

She didn’t know what it was.

Group of mechanic buddies tried taking their Mormon boss into it secersl years ago. Sign said “clothes, 95% off”. They told him he should stop in and get his wife something from their trip, a souvenir. When they started paying a cover charge is when he realized what it was.

There's basically 1 single tiddy bar left in Green Bay. "The Oval Office" Link for you pervs that would "never" but do like to peek

Their CC receipts say "Green Bay Steakhouse" to help guys get it expensed or hide from the wife.

I know of a certain individual that managed to get it expensed twice at a VERY large company here in town (5b in revenue) before they were made aware. He's still working there too which makes it even more impressive.

Me

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (1lesfox, 1badf350, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 33 invisible), 1,837 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.