Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Autonomic Sympathetic response (through Catecholamines; adrenaline and norepinephrine)
targeting your Beta1 receptors - accelerating chronotropic and ionotropic Activity ...
(otherwise known as mother nature's chicken little sky is falling fight or flight response)
or
you may have a Cardiomyocyte pacemaker cell node electrical circuitry problem.
(PSVT et al)

Generally not life threatening , lest it exist in conjunction
with other cardiac issues leading to congestive heart failure.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I believe I had this back in November. It was just like a classic heart attack. Light headedness, incredible weakness, shortness of breath, profuse sweating, feeling of panic, tightness/fluttering of chest. My blood pressure would sky rocket and drop and heart rate would go to 190 BPM. I had it happen once in July, but I thought I just got overheated because I was working in Phoenix. Then it happened 2x during opening deer weekend and I ended up going to the ER where I had an overnight stay in a cardiac ICU to have all the tests, EKG, echocardiogram and a nuclear stress test. Everything came back good. I even wore a halter for a few weeks to see if anything showed up.

Eventually they think it was caused on being overworked, sodium rich diet and magnesium deficiency. Some of those triggers in the video clip. I had been working 20 hour days jumping between job sights, eating restaurant food exclusively and putting myself to bed with a couple of drinks. A lifestyle that will kill you. The proverbial working yourself to death.

Since then, I quit most alcohol (occasional glass of wine with dinner), started hitting the gym and started a keto diet. Since the first of the year, I've dropped 15 lbs and might try to drop another 15. I'm not all that overweight, but I was feeling like I was unhealthy.

It was a real wake up call.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I believe I had this back in November. It was just like a classic heart attack. Light headedness, incredible weakness, shortness of breath, profuse sweating, feeling of panic, tightness/fluttering of chest. My blood pressure would sky rocket and drop and heart rate would go to 190 BPM. I had it happen once in July, but I thought I just got overheated because I was working in Phoenix. Then it happened 2x during opening deer weekend and I ended up going to the ER where I had an overnight stay in a cardiac ICU to have all the tests, EKG, echocardiogram and a nuclear stress test. Everything came back good. I even wore a halter for a few weeks to see if anything showed up.

Eventually they think it was caused on being overworked, sodium rich diet and magnesium deficiency. Some of those triggers in the video clip. I had been working 20 hour days jumping between job sights, eating restaurant food exclusively and putting myself to bed with a couple of drinks. A lifestyle that will kill you. The proverbial working yourself to death.

Since then, I quit most alcohol (occasional glass of wine with dinner), started hitting the gym and started a keto diet. Since the first of the year, I've dropped 15 lbs and might try to drop another 15. I'm not all that overweight, but I was feeling like I was unhealthy.

It was a real wake up call.

I've known folks that have experienced that, after being Vaxed with those shots the government always is advertising everyone to get, even down to the age of 5 y/o. Thank DemocRATS and Covid....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 1100mag, 35, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 1,364 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.